Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Oct. 17, 2010  2:42 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: yeah pretty much but in my opion metal fight lacks in: the lack of costumizing( amounts of different parts.." and the anime is well kinda of getting boring and yeah it is nice to see one persons chracter grow but would rather see all of them grow.

but yeah other then that metal fight is better...

Well but there are some charters custimizting, some peaple are using beys like- Burn capricorne (not sure if it was burn it was something capricorn) or poisin virgo but still not enough.
okay 2 characters :T
i guess ill keep watching the anime though i am starting to miss the nice battle music :T
anyone ever notice how Clay/Rock Aries's metal wheel looks nothing like Rock or Clay?
in my opinion the only true character development in the anime is with Tsubasa (characters who appear once like Sora dont count as real character development) and is it just me, or does Kenta cry in every freakin episode?! his "friends" always tell him the same lesson but he never really has any character development. Tired
someone shoot me now i cant stand to listen to the american voices Tired
gingaks voice is to annoying
kyoyas voice is to raspy and doesnt really match his character..
Kentas voice is just god awful...
Benkies voice sounds like hes going through puberty or something
ryuuga...his voice doesnt really match his character
Doji his voice is fine..
Why did madoka give kent a a metal face even though that ruins stamina
actually metal faces help stanima to :T

anyways err cant find a pic of julies cesar and google is no help at all :\
amd benkies little bull bull bull thing is getting anoying Tired
and ryuugas voice....god shoot me now...
ps: can someone just tell me what happened tp tyson and all of them tired of searching for the last magna for the awnser..
(Oct. 17, 2010  11:22 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: actually metal faces help stanima to :T

anyways err cant find a pic of julies cesar and google is no help at all :\
amd benkies little bull bull bull thing is getting anoying Tired
and ryuugas voice....god shoot me now...
ps: can someone just tell me what happened tp tyson and all of them tired of searching for the last magna for the awnser..
No, Metal Faces do not help Stamina at all.

Takao and his friends grew up, and had kids who Beyblade too. That is the end.

Brooklyn-Z Wrote:someone shoot me now i cant stand to listen to the american voices
They are not "American" at all. Damn, you reprimand me when I write that I really dislike when "Americans" talk like that because it is apparently a stereotype, but almost none of you are helping yourself.

Also, Kenta's voice is just fine : he is a kid, what do you expect ? Benkei's voice is also similar to his voice in the Japanese version.
well :T okay then and for the metal faces thing hmm could of sworn i heard someone say they were good for stanima to o well
and yes i kenta is a boy but the only one i really have a problem with is gingkas and benkies :T

and what do you mean not american their voices sound american ~_~
their words are plain english :T
The dub itself was made in Canada by Canadians for the most part, but that dub is being used in Australia and in the United Kingdom as well, so it is incorrect to say "their american voices" : it is their English voices, nothing else.
forgot about canada :T
(pretty hard thing to forget though..)
anyways :T
iv been wondering this why is gingkas home village called the beyblade village? o.o
and haha just noticed that gingka shares the same last name as the mountain of where his home village is (i call it home village cause well itsnot really a town >.>)
you know how BMF and the original beyblade are two different universes? what if Kenny found out about the BMF universe and got Tyson, Ray, etc. and got them to use their beys to create a portal to Ginga and crew? i think that would be pretty cool. (not actually tho :P)
(Oct. 18, 2010  1:10 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: you know how BMF and the original beyblade are two different universes? what if Kenny found out about the BMF universe and got Tyson, Ray, etc. and got them to use their beys to create a portal to Ginga and crew? i think that would be pretty cool. (not actually tho Tongue_out)

I thought it was the same universe and I have proof hikarus mom looks like that blue haired girl from the original series but I just thought it took place in the future
(Oct. 18, 2010  1:13 AM)Ra Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2010  1:10 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: you know how BMF and the original beyblade are two different universes? what if Kenny found out about the BMF universe and got Tyson, Ray, etc. and got them to use their beys to create a portal to Ginga and crew? i think that would be pretty cool. (not actually tho Tongue_out)

I thought it was the same universe and I have proof hikarus mom looks like that blue haired girl from the original series but I just thought it took place in the future

actually no they are 2 completly different universes, only similarity is that there are beys in both universes

also thought of something else:
all of this is imo
Ginga=Tyson
Benkei=havent got one yet
Kenta=Max
Kyoya=Kai
Benkei=Ray They both lose their cool alot if you get what i mean.
(Oct. 18, 2010  1:23 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Benkei=Ray They both lose their cool alot if you get what i mean.

lol thats what i was thinking but i wasnt totally sure
Madoka=Kenny+hillary
(Oct. 18, 2010  1:23 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Benkei=Ray They both lose their cool alot if you get what i mean.
Really ? I think you do not understand both character's personalities then ...
I hope they bring Sora back as part of another Global Team.... Unhappy
not a single characterfrom MFB reminds me of the original series. you are trying to hard to make connection. there are none

and i agree btw, with the whole voice acting thing

Kenta is baby. seriosly, grow up

Benkeii has terrets. and if he doesnt, then why doesnt he stfu?

Kyoya is high off wolf hormones, thus the several continous minuets of screen time wasted on growling. ugh

Ryuuga's diet is composed off alot of crack, heroine, and pure crystal meth

Ginga sounds like a pre-school drama queen

Yuu is some kind of bipolar kid. wtf?

Doujin can go jump off a cliff. "Why do I hate cactuses?" BECAUSE ALL YOUR METAPHORS ARE IDIOTIC AND MAKE NO SENSE!

And the horrible voice acting in both the dub and raw...excuss me while i go throw up in disgust
Horrible voice acting in the original version ? The voice actors play as close to the characters as possible : they have the actual directors right there, and if the latter had wanted another voice, they would have asked for that. If you think the choices the Japanese directors did were bad for the characters, which is personally not my opinion at all, then it is their fault. Japanese voice actors usually do very good jobs.

With the dub though, I really do not know if it is, like with Ryuuga and Tsubasa's voices, the fault of the voice actor, or the direction they receive ...
Tsubasa (David Reale) is the only good sounding character/voice actor on the whole show. everyone else is horrible

i shouldnt have said the raw voice actng was bad, but it is definatly not the best
(Oct. 18, 2010  2:44 AM)Pyro Wrote: I hope they bring Sora back as part of another Global Team.... Unhappy

I do wonder about this myself, will they bring in older characters such as Mizuchi as members of another team? Or will they never be seen again? Also, how will the anime handle Daidouji's reappearance?
(Oct. 18, 2010  4:28 AM)Leonwind Wrote: Tsubasa (David Reale) is the only good sounding character/voice actor on the whole show. everyone else is horrible

i shouldnt have said the raw voice actng was bad, but it is definatly not the best

If you are talking abt the eng dub then gingkas voice is great too & the guy who voiced it i think does rock lee in naruto
David Reale's voice does not fit Tsubasa's character at all, especially in the beginning. He is not a "tough-guy".
(Oct. 18, 2010  12:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: David Reale's voice does not fit Tsubasa's character at all, especially in the beginning. He is not a "tough-guy".

+1. if david reale ever reads this.. "Go back to Kai's voice, your voice does not belong on Tsubasa" DJ - Sad.

but this also depends. if you never watched Bakuten Beyblade (dub) then i guess you can accept his voice on Tsubasa, but those that watched Bakuten.BB (dub) before MFB will most likely not accept his voice on Tsubasa.