Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Apr. 17, 2023  8:36 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Guys I realised phi could corrupt all the legends and destroy the blading world.

Look at the description of Phi:

https://imgur.com/a/WotCMrk
Imagine if the TT beys were in the anime. Make special moves for however many BU beys you want, but they have to based on the gimmicks.
quite epic I might say
Aiga showoff his Zest Achilles with the 48 modes change would have been sick in the anime. Shu sees Aiger's BU Bey have dual-spin and Quattro and he'll be all like: "Why you copied me!?"

Aiger: "No, I made it past cooler than yours."
(Apr. 19, 2023  1:17 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Aiga showoff his Zest Achilles with the 48 modes change would have been sick in the anime. Shu sees Aiger's BU Bey have dual-spin and Quattro and he'll be all  like: "Why you copied me!?"

facts
(Apr. 19, 2023  1:17 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Aiga showoff his Zest Achilles with the 48 modes change would have been sick in the anime. Shu sees Aiger's BU Bey have dual-spin and Quattro and he'll be all  like: "Why you copied me!?"

And thus Shu evolves Astral Spriggan into Burst Spriggan.
I don't want to be picky but I was going around the wiki and I noticed that a lot of characters don't have the description for all their moves.
yes, noticed it to but I guess its made by people not really paying attention to details Uncertain
(Apr. 19, 2023  11:38 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I don't want to be picky but I was going around the wiki and I noticed that a lot of characters don't have the description for all their moves.

They have no descriptions for A LOT of the wiki. They usually just add pages first, then describe them like 6-15 months later.  Uncertain
(Apr. 20, 2023  4:03 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2023  11:38 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I don't want to be picky but I was going around the wiki and I noticed that a lot of characters don't have the description for all their moves.

They have no descriptions for A LOT of the wiki. They usually just add pages first, then describe them like 6-15 months later.  Uncertain

yup or sometimes get edited and than left with lots of things missed out and to be updated stuff to
Missed opportunity for DB/QuadDrive was having Bell meet Chlio. Those two together would have pulled off a nightmare dream on Basara and Hannah.
Now that most people have watched Episode 8, who's a better strategist? Pri or Hikaru?
(Apr. 25, 2023  2:16 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Now that most people have watched Episode 8, who's a better strategist? Pri or Hikaru?

Hikaru 100%. Pri is a great strategist but Hikaru is leagues beyond her.
(Apr. 25, 2023  2:16 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Now that most people have watched Episode 8, who's a better strategist? Pri or Hikaru?

HIKARU

Hikaru sweeps.

Hikaru all day
(Apr. 25, 2023  10:55 PM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:

Hikaru all day

all day every day!

I would say Hikaru. That was one of his best traits of being a blader, he was the one who always thought of a plan that would give Him and Hyuga the edge in battle. We even see some of his strategies when he teamed up with the legends.
Dang. These posts have been unanimous so far. Not a single person is for Pri??
(Apr. 26, 2023  8:15 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Dang. These posts have been unanimous so far. Not a single person is for Pri??

The reason why we aren't choosing Pri is because we haven't seen more of her tactical abilities.
(Apr. 26, 2023  8:23 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2023  8:15 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Dang. These posts have been unanimous so far. Not a single person is for Pri??

The reason why we aren't choosing Pri is because we haven't seen more of her tactical abilities.

Fair. I just thought that people would choose Pri b/c we have to remember that she used to type triangle to her advantage by having Xcalius bully Lightning Pandora so she could find it’s attack pattern. Then she used Xcalius’ power to create recoil w/Tidal Pandora. And excuse me if i’m mistaken, but we haven’t seen Hikaru make a plan that went over multiple rounds.
I don't know who is a moderator for the wiki but I think i'd be cool to add the animators and directors who worked on all the episodes for Burst.

(Apr. 27, 2023  1:02 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2023  8:23 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: The reason why we aren't choosing Pri is because we haven't seen more of her tactical abilities.

Fair. I just thought that people would choose Pri b/c we have to remember that she used to type triangle to her advantage by having Xcalius bully Lightning Pandora so she could find it’s attack pattern. Then she used Xcalius’ power to create recoil w/Tidal Pandora. And excuse me if i’m mistaken, but we haven’t seen Hikaru make a plan that went over multiple rounds.

And that's a genius tactic but it's not enough to get us convinced. Hikaru made strategies that countered the attack of Legends that have been blading for years. Multiple times at that and genius level people too like Lui and Free.
(Apr. 27, 2023  1:05 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I don't know who is a moderator for the wiki but I think i'd be cool to add the animators and directors who worked on all the episodes for Burst.

(Apr. 27, 2023  1:02 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Fair. I just thought that people would choose Pri b/c we have to remember that she used to type triangle to her advantage by having Xcalius bully Lightning Pandora so she could find it’s attack pattern. Then she used Xcalius’ power to create recoil w/Tidal Pandora. And excuse me if i’m mistaken, but we haven’t seen Hikaru make a plan that went over multiple rounds.

And that's a genius tactic but it's not enough to get us convinced. Hikaru made strategies that countered the attack of Legends that have been blading for years. Multiple times at that and genius level people too like Lui and Free.
True, but so did Pri. Canonically Xander's a Legend, and he only one by a spilt second. Also, Hikaru's strategies are good, but I don't remember any of them that extended over multiple rounds. Also, they don't always work. Remeber when Hikaru made a plan to crash Longinus and Dragon into each other, but inadvertently awakened Dragon and eventually lost the battle (Season 5 Episode 25)? They both have good tactics that don't always work out to their advantage, which is why I thought they were comparable. But we'll probably get to see at Episode 12 of Beyblade Burst Quadstrike, so who knows.
All in all I don't see Pri at Hikaru's level at all but we will see what she's capable of soon.
(Apr. 27, 2023  1:38 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: All in all I don't see Pri at Hikaru's level at all but we will see what she's capable of soon.

*perhaps*