Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jul. 06, 2022  3:38 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: I was rewatching the tag battles in sparking and two of the main bladers that caught my attention the most was Rantaro and ranjiro both seem to improve quite a bit (imo) as sparking went on. This made me want to ask.
Question: who do you think is the best/strongest out the 3 kiyamas? which one do you like the most? And which is your favorite ragnaruk?

Rantaro for sure. He may not be the most powerful of Blading Legends, but he absolutely has earned his keep and status as a Legend. He's one of the world's top bladers.
(Jul. 06, 2022  3:38 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: I was rewatching the tag battles in sparking and two of the main bladers that caught my attention the most was Rantaro and ranjiro both seem to improve quite a bit (imo) as sparking went on. This made me want to ask.
Question: who do you think is the best/strongest out the 3 kiyamas? which one do you like the most? And which is your favorite ragnaruk?

Definitely Rantaro. He was the most impressive.

Rantaro Kiyama 1 Zillion Percent
Rantaro Kiyama because he is the king of Beyblade
Rising Ragnaruk because it was my first bey
I would say Rantaro hes the og tornado of burst. The first master of wind. Even though rantaro lost quite a bit he was still better than/on par with most others to an extent and i like how those losses never really kept him down he always wanted to do his part. Not only for himself but for the teams he was on, he always wanted to make his friends proud. Even though other bladers looked down on him that never stopped him, and look at him now, Hes a legendary blader: one of the worlds strongest bladers. A status that he achieved under his own power. Others can no longer look down on the “head honcho” now.

Favorite has to be between cyclone and glide. Cyclone because irl its the best Ragnarok. But we dont see much outside ranzo using it. But glide cus it fits rantaro more and we see what rantaro is capable of if he unleashes all his power here and there. (Plus revolve dash? I dont remember if that was official sorry.)
Honestly, Shu’s season one outfit always drive me nuts because this is all I can see

I need this out of my head.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=26198140]

So glad they made Dante a Blading Legend. My boy needed some respect put on his name.
  [Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952157916e877c3bb2cb8...y.gif&ct=g]
(Jul. 13, 2022  10:54 AM)Admiral W Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=26198140]

So glad they made Dante a Blading Legend. My boy needed some respect put on his name.

Very true. I mean, all the rainbow stuff on dragon looks super cool. I personally didn't like him as a protagonist who wants to be #1, but as a legend he's pretty cool.
(Jul. 13, 2022  3:43 PM)PokeSonicBey Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2022  10:54 AM)Admiral W Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=26198140]

Very true. I mean, all the rainbow stuff on dragon looks super cool. I personally didn't like him as a protagonist who wants to be #1, but as a legend he's pretty cool.

I liked Dante as protagonist. His real goal was to make Dragon the strongest bey it could be. I'm glad they made him a Blading Legend. He deserved it.
(Jul. 13, 2022  4:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2022  3:43 PM)PokeSonicBey Wrote: Very true. I mean, all the rainbow stuff on dragon looks super cool. I personally didn't like him as a protagonist who wants to be #1, but as a legend he's pretty cool.

I liked Dante as protagonist. His real goal was to make Dragon the strongest bey it could be. I'm glad they made him a Blading Legend. He deserved it.

Oooh do a Dante character analysis. That would be cool.
(Jul. 13, 2022  4:26 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2022  4:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I liked Dante as protagonist. His real goal was to make Dragon the strongest bey it could be. I'm glad they made him a Blading Legend. He deserved it.

Oooh do a Dante character analysis. That would be cool.

I'm about to start my Rise rewatch. So I'll see if there's any material there for an arc breakdown. If there is, I'll do one.
(Jul. 13, 2022  5:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2022  4:26 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Oooh do a Dante character analysis. That would be cool.

I'm about to start my Rise rewatch. So I'll see if there's any material there for an arc breakdown. If there is, I'll do one.

Thats great. I've been going around Tiktok and a lot of Beyblade "fans" have their fare share of Rise hate and it just shows that its underrated.
(Jul. 13, 2022  5:40 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2022  5:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm about to start my Rise rewatch. So I'll see if there's any material there for an arc breakdown. If there is, I'll do one.

Thats great. I've been going around Tiktok and a lot of Beyblade "fans" have their fare share of Rise hate and it just shows that its underrated.
Very much underrated which is a shame because it's a great season.
(Jul. 13, 2022  5:47 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2022  5:40 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Thats great. I've been going around Tiktok and a lot of Beyblade "fans" have their fare share of Rise hate and it just shows that its underrated.
Honestly I didn't like Rise at all. But to each is own. 😃😃😃
(Jul. 13, 2022  5:47 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2022  5:40 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Thats great. I've been going around Tiktok and a lot of Beyblade "fans" have their fare share of Rise hate and it just shows that its underrated.

Exactly. So many fans are like "Fusion is better than Burst" no it's not fusion was hot garbage up until Battle Bladers.
Random theory What if, Phi And Hyde both met Tiaga Before even the first burst series/ manga?
(Jul. 13, 2022  5:55 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2022  5:47 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Very much underrated which is a shame because it's a great season.
Honestly I didn't like Rise at all. But to each is own. 😃😃😃

That's fine. I really enjoyed it. Well written season. It's third in my Burst ranking. If I may ask, why didn't you like it?
(Jul. 13, 2022  8:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2022  5:55 PM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly I didn't like Rise at all. But to each is own. 😃😃😃

That's fine. I really enjoyed it. Well written season. It's third in my Burst ranking. If I may ask, why did you like it?

I didn't like it unfortunately.
(Jul. 13, 2022  10:21 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2022  8:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's fine. I really enjoyed it. Well written season. It's third in my Burst ranking. If I may ask, why did you like it?

I didn't like it unfortunately.

I actually meant why didn't you like it?
Gt was pretty good ive like it as time past , as i rewatch it3 best tied with cho z (which i came to also enjoy as time past)
(Jul. 14, 2022  12:18 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2022  10:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: I didn't like it unfortunately.

I actually meant why didn't you like it?

I didn't like the characters, the slow pacing, the disrespect to Aiga and Valt, and other things too.
(Jul. 14, 2022  3:43 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2022  12:18 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I actually meant why didn't you like it?

I didn't like the characters, the slow pacing, the disrespect to Aiga and Valt, and other things too.

The pacing didn't feel slow to me, for the most part the arcs flowed one into the next, in fact I think the back half.of the season could have done with a little breathing room to give certain character arcs more foundation. I don't think Valt was disrespected, and this is coming from one of the biggest Valt fans you'll ever meet. Aiger I could care less about personally. Rise did a pretty good job of progressing plot and character forward at the same time. But if you didn't care for it that's of course ok.
(Jul. 13, 2022  8:05 PM)Impactor Wrote: Random theory What if, Phi And Hyde both met Tiaga Before even the first burst series/ manga?

Thats something i've been wondering about. How did Phi and Hyde have Turbo Beys as kids if Taiga created them? We're Phoenix and Hades the first Turbo Beys?

(Jul. 14, 2022  3:51 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2022  3:43 AM)g2_ Wrote: I didn't like the characters, the slow pacing, the disrespect to Aiga and Valt, and other things too.

The pacing didn't feel slow to me, for the most part the arcs flowed one into the next, in fact I think the back half.of the season could have done with a little breathing room to give certain character arcs more foundation. I don't think Valt was disrespected, and this is coming from one of the biggest Valt fans you'll ever meet. Aiger I could care less about personally. Rise did a pretty good job of progressing plot and character forward at the same time. But if you didn't care for it that's of course ok.

Episode 49 of Rise was legendary.
(Jul. 14, 2022  4:16 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2022  3:51 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The pacing didn't feel slow to me, for the most part the arcs flowed one into the next, in fact I think the back half.of the season could have done with a little breathing room to give certain character arcs more foundation. I don't think Valt was disrespected, and this is coming from one of the biggest Valt fans you'll ever meet. Aiger I could care less about personally. Rise did a pretty good job of progressing plot and character forward at the same time. But if you didn't care for it that's of course ok.

That episode was incredible. One of my favorite battles in the entire beyblade franchise.
(Jul. 14, 2022  4:24 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2022  4:16 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:

That episode was incredible. One of my favorite battles in the entire beyblade franchise.

Did you watch the Metal series? Just curious.