Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 25, 2021  5:43 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2021  5:33 PM)Cath Wrote: Just watched the latest episode with subtitles. Wakiya says the the WBBA. has formed a new Bey Club boasting World's "top" bladers. Everyone including Hannah expected the first leader to be Valt. But they chose Rashad. So according to WBBA, Rashad is the best pick because he's the strongest now.

Some of the world's top bladers. The Blading Legends are the world's top bladers and they're not part of that bey club so it doesn't include all of the world's top blader and as the World Champion and Number 1 Blader in the World, Valt would have been there if that was the case. Also Valt would never have left BC Sol. Rashad was likely picked because his team won that big battle against Bell's team, so its not because he stronger, because as we already know Valt would have won that match.

And I kind of think this works like real life and they have to notify Valt first. And Rashad was notified so that’s why he was chosen.
Apparently, the new bey club made by WBBA is called "The Center". So there are 3 existing bey clubs in the world now. BC SOL, New York Bulls and now The Center. There are also other bey clubs but obviously those aren't as strong as these three. I do wonder what the reason for creating "the center" is? Is it hinting to season 7? Maybe that club will have a major role in the next season. Rashad is the "first" leader of this club. So he left BC SOL for The Center. Also, the leader for this club will also be the leader and face of WBBA. I bet that's gonna change soon and maybe Bell will be the leader/face of the WBBA by the end of DB. So Bell, Valt and Shu being the leaders of the best 3 clubs in the world? That's kinda cool. Bell is really strong so he does deserve a very prominent spot in the Beyblade world.
Thats an interesting thing that 3 club are reconize as the top for the top bladers. So we got BC Sol, NY Bulls and The Center the first 2 was obvious . Now we got 1 team station an europe another station an North America, I wonder if Center will be the asian one. Even though the other team arent as strong the xhaka team is from south america. Now Rashad will definitely not be the face of the WBBA by the End. Not with Bell around. Now if season 7 is indeed coming and focus on solo team battle i would love it, thats one thing i always though it miss theirs all those team but no real full team battles championship If this happen I would like that
Hi I'm new here and I'm just curious. Now that the DB anime is soon about to end, How would you rank a new top 15 legends (while including Bell, Rashad, Pain)? Mine would be:
1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Bell
4. Rashad
5. Free
6. Lui
7. Pain (idk yet)
8. Lane
9. Aiga
10. Drum
11. Delta
12. Gwyn
13. Phi
14. Sisco
15. Wakiya
Honorable mentions: Arthur; Daigo; Rantaro; Xhaka; Asahi Bros (only as a DUO).
I just realised I wasn’t used to seeing the redesigns of Toko and Nika in Turbo. Unlike Valt and Shu etc., where their design mostly remains the same, these 2 characters underwent a drastic redesign, which I felt uncomfortable with.
(Dec. 26, 2021  12:50 AM)OGfan Wrote: Hi I'm new here and I'm just curious. Now that the DB anime is soon about to end, How would you rank a new top 15 legends (while including Bell, Rashad, Pain)? Mine would be:
1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Bell
4. Rashad
5. Free
6. Lui
7. Pain (idk yet)
8. Lane
9. Aiga
10. Drum
11. Delta
12. Gwyn
13. Phi
14. Sisco
15. Wakiya

My ranking:

1. Bell
2. Valt
3. Rashad
4. Lean
5. Shu
6. Aiga 
7. Phenomeno
8. Free
9. Lui
10. Hyuga 
11. Hikaru
12. Drum
13. Gwyn
14. Delta
15. Xhaka

Also, this might be random but I already like Phenomeno more than Phi despite him not doing anything in the anime yet.
Same I think this is my favorite debut of a character in burst.

Edit:Reply to Dark Red. My bad as I said I'm new here.
(Dec. 26, 2021  6:18 PM)OGfan Wrote: Same I think this is my favorite debut of a character in burst.

Oh, it's fine. Welcome to the community! Also, Phenomeno's debut was one of the best in the series, way better than Phi's IMO. I don't know if it's because his character debut had amazing animation but it was one of the best ones I've seen in a long time.
(Dec. 26, 2021  6:36 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2021  6:18 PM)OGfan Wrote: Same I think this is my favorite debut of a character in burst.

Oh, it's fine. Welcome to the community! Also, Phenomeno's debut was one of the best in the series, way better than Phi's IMO. I don't know if it's because his character debut had amazing animation but it was one of the best ones I've seen in a long time.
 Only concern I have is that he was introduced way too late. I hope he doesn't get done dirty. I can totally see him as one of the top bladers If they do him right.
(Dec. 26, 2021  6:11 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2021  12:50 AM)OGfan Wrote: Hi I'm new here and I'm just curious. Now that the DB anime is soon about to end, How would you rank a new top 15 legends (while including Bell, Rashad, Pain)? Mine would be:
1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Bell
4. Rashad
5. Free
6. Lui
7. Pain (idk yet)
8. Lane
9. Aiga
10. Drum
11. Delta
12. Gwyn
13. Phi
14. Sisco
15. Wakiya

My ranking:

1. Bell
2. Valt
3. Rashad
4. Lean
5. Shu
6. Aiga 
7. Phenomeno
8. Free
9. Lui
10. Hyuga 
11. Hikaru
12. Drum
13. Gwyn
14. Delta
15. Xhaka

Also, this might be random but I  already like Phenomeno more than Phi despite him not doing anything in the anime yet.

1. Valt
2. Bell
3. Phi
4. Shu
5. I hate to say it but Lean
6. Rashad
7. Lui
8. Free
9. Aiga
10. Pain
11. Drum
12. Hikaru
13. Hyuga
14. Sisco/Wakiya
15. Wakiya/Sisco/Xhaka

Honorable mentions: Zac, Hyde, Basara, Ilya and the kiyamas

I skipped Gt so my ranking towards the end may not be as accurate, but yeah just put some Gt characters there and I think we got an accurate ranking.
(Dec. 26, 2021  7:34 PM)Cath Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2021  6:11 PM)Dark red Wrote: My ranking:

1. Bell
2. Valt
3. Rashad
4. Lean
5. Shu
6. Aiga 
7. Phenomeno
8. Free
9. Lui
10. Hyuga 
11. Hikaru
12. Drum
13. Gwyn
14. Delta
15. Xhaka

Also, this might be random but I  already like Phenomeno more than Phi despite him not doing anything in the anime yet.

1. Valt
2. Bell
3. Phi
4. Shu
5. I hate to say it but Lean
6. Rashad
7. Lui
8. Free
9. Aiga
10. Pain
11. Drum
12. Hikaru
13. Hyuga
14. Sisco/Wakiya
15. Wakiya/Sisco/Xhaka

Honorable mentions: Zac, Hyde, Basara, Ilya and the kiyamas

I skipped Gt so my ranking towards the end may not be as accurate, but yeah just put some Gt characters there and I think we got an accurate ranking.

Yeah not a big fan of Lean either so I can understand your pain.
I already like Payne more than Phi. 

[Image: 20211226_151417.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=24279057]
Here's his translated bio courtesy of KIO: "A Blader with the title of "Phoenix". He has burning magma in his heart. He displays fiery emotions in the heat of a burning battle. Previously, he was a rookie blader from Europe, but he was defeated by Rashad and disappeared for some time. With Phoenix in his hands, he has returned to exert his strength, posing a threat to all Legends and Bell. However, his true target is Rashad the Supreme King, who he is obsessed with defeating."
Yep, so Free and Shu, get ready to get your bey broken a second time by Phoenix 😂.
(Dec. 27, 2021  9:46 AM)Cath Wrote: Yep, so Free and Shu, get ready to get your bey broken a second time by Phoenix 😂.

Maybe that's how they'll lead to S7!
Ok, now I no like Payne, as he is just shoved in too late and just wants to KO Raphael, as for my feelings towards Rashad, I'm now on mostly positive terms:
My view went from neutral(he's just another character) to hate (he becomes the presumed baddie) to neutral again(as he's not antagonising Bel actually accodring to ep 36)
(Dec. 27, 2021  5:28 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I already like Payne more than Phi. 

[Image: 20211226_151417.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=24279057]
Here's his translated bio courtesy of KIO: "A Blader with the title of "Phoenix". He has burning magma in his heart. He displays fiery emotions in the heat of a burning battle. Previously, he was a rookie blader from Europe, but he was defeated by Rashad and disappeared for some time. With Phoenix in his hands, he has returned to exert his strength, posing a threat to all Legends and Bell. However, his true target is Rashad the Supreme King, who he is obsessed with defeating."
Ikr, I wanted Payne to be in the DB manga so bad.
Honestly Payne is a little bit overhyped. Edgy design and an edgy bey are not really enough to suggest he is a compelling character just yet.
(Dec. 28, 2021  1:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly Payne is a little bit overhyped. Edgy design and an edgy bey are not really enough to suggest he is a compelling character just yet.

He might suffer the hearts or kurtz treatment both were hype but look at what happen to then well at least kurtz did better overall , I think fans are jumping on him to much as well. I think he has a cool design and good introduction but its better to wait until to see what he does for the rest of the season. It might end up his mid and fans gets disapointed cause they had their expectation to high and start trashing on the character .
(Dec. 28, 2021  1:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly Payne is a little bit overhyped. Edgy design and an edgy bey are not really enough to suggest he is a compelling character just yet.

Not saying all that really. I already like him better than Phi though because his motivation is already better. I far prefer his desire to takedown Rashad out of revenge rather than Phi going crazy because he didn't get the bey he wanted.
(Dec. 28, 2021  3:20 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

Not saying all that really. I already like him better than Phi though because his motivation is already better. I far prefer his desire to takedown Rashad out of revenge rather than Phi going crazy because he didn't get the bey he wanted.

Don't worry, the comment was addressed to anyone in particular. It's more like a response to the crazy amount of hype the character is getting.
(Dec. 28, 2021  2:41 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

He might suffer the hearts or kurtz treatment both were hype but look at what happen to then well at least kurtz did better overall , I think fans are jumping on him to much as well. I think he has a cool design and good introduction but its better to wait until to see what he does for the rest of the season. It might end up his mid and fans gets disapointed cause they had their expectation to high and start trashing on the character .

At least both Kurtz and Hearts got character development (more like attitude change mid-arc)
Payne be copying Kazuya by going near a volcano
There were few rumors which says DB will be extended?
But director said DB will have only one more broadcast season (12 or 13 EPs).

https://twitter.com/ojk7958/status/14757...sBw5A&s=19
ChoZ reair on youtube is until tomorrow 16o'clock and be careful
what is the most savage fight in the new beyblade series?