Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 14, 2021  6:22 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2021  6:06 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yea he was kind of done dirty their aiga was simply feed to arthur.

like a mouse to a lion

Lol yup
(Dec. 14, 2021  7:14 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2021  6:22 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: like a mouse to a lion

Lol yup

he become waffles to arthur
I guess it kinda makes sense now as to why all the other protagonists did not appear in this season. Aiga would definitely lose to Bell in a match because Bell is very strong and all the other protagonists are simply no match for these new characters so they would just be irrelevant to the plot.
ya bell op
Good news for people who are sad Beyblade burst end.
In end of February, we have 1 more special chapter in Corocoro Special April issue.
And Vol.20(last comic) will release end of March
(Dec. 14, 2021  10:29 PM)marutti Wrote: Good news for people who are sad Beyblade burst end.
In end of February, we have 1 more special chapter in Corocoro Special April issue.
And Vol.20(last comic) will release end of March

What about the anime and the toyline? Will they continue after DB ends?
We start to doubt new series and we start to think they release only toy until summer in Japan.
A lot of people stop to watch Anime in God or ChoZ and we don't care what's going on Anime
(Dec. 15, 2021  1:00 AM)marutti Wrote: We start to doubt new series and we start to think they release only toy until summer in Japan.
A lot of people stop to watch Anime in God or ChoZ and we don't care what's going on Anime

facts
I hope ultimate Valkyrie is actually the last Valkyrie, sarcastic true but if it’s nit the ads....
Fyi, Bell uses all the gears with Dangerous Belial in the manga, so he may recreate L and F gear in the anime too to make Perfect Belial again.

Tbh, in the anime, Perfect Gear Belial is very op. "How" you asked? Well, the battle with Longinus and Rashad's Valkyrie is the perfect example of this. He literally has everything he needs to counter every thing. Not to mention, on top of that it has burst lock and the all might driver which can acceleration suddenly. I just don't see how on Earth Raphael, Phoenix or even Ultimate Valkyrie can beat this bey in the anime.
(Dec. 15, 2021  3:16 PM)Cath Wrote: Fyi, Bell uses all the gears with Dangerous Belial in the manga, so he may recreate L and F gear in the anime too to make Perfect Belial again.

Tbh, in the anime, Perfect Gear Belial is very op. "How" you asked? Well, the battle with Longinus and Rashad's Valkyrie is the perfect example of this. He literally has everything he needs to counter every thing. Not to mention, on top of that it has burst lock and the all might driver which can acceleration suddenly. I just don't see how on Earth Raphael, Phoenix or even Ultimate Valkyrie can beat this bey in the anime.
But at the same time Rashad and Lui still defeated him as well. It just depends on the steps you take to surpass the challenge of an opposing blader. plus gimmicks/upgrades dont make them unbeatable. EX: cho z awakening, infinite lock system(w/big bang armor), and limit break, ect. Its about training to improve your skills and experience. Bell may be a challenge for now but people will figure out how to get past Belial abilities and defeat it.
if kenta came back how old do you think he would be
Huh? Y’all think the sixth season is the final season for Beyblade Burst?
(Dec. 19, 2021  12:16 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Huh? Y’all think the sixth season is the final season for Beyblade Burst?

Honestly it's up in the air at this point
While a season 7 has been speculated there has been no official confirmation on that topic (as far as I know)
A lot of Japanese people hope if TT waste money to Anime please spend money to develop toy.
A lot of Japanese people left from Beyblade Anime in ChoZ.
(Dec. 19, 2021  10:24 AM)marutti Wrote: A lot of Japanese people hope if TT waste money to Anime please spend money to develop toy.
A lot of Japanese people left from Beyblade Anime in ChoZ.

So we could have like 20 beys per season instead of 12? That would be awesome.
How many of you reacted to see Dante meets Delta for the first time and had a battle with him? With Dante losing every match with all three of his different types of Dragon setups, then loses to Arman in practice. During the episode Dante vs Delta of Beyblade Burst Rise.
Umm, anyone know why the characters have a tendency to scream?

(Dec. 22, 2021  5:43 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: How many of you reacted to see Dante meets Delta for the first time and had a battle with him? With Dante losing every match with all three of his different types of Dragon setups, then loses to Arman in practice. During the episode Dante vs Delta of Beyblade Burst Rise.

I never watched it seriously.... but it was the last episode before Disney XD was cut from my region...
(Dec. 22, 2021  3:21 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Umm, anyone know why the characters have a tendency to scream?

(Dec. 22, 2021  5:43 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: How many of you reacted to see Dante meets Delta for the first time and had a battle with him? With Dante losing every match with all three of his different types of Dragon setups, then loses to Arman in practice. During the episode Dante vs Delta of Beyblade Burst Rise.

I never watched it seriously.... but it was the last episode before Disney XD was cut from my region...

You don't need to ask this question over and over just wait patiently for someone to respond. Since it looks like you really need an answer I guess I'll be the Lucky Person who gets to answer this question. I would write a paragraph about it but I'm not going to write a Paragraph about why Beyblade Characters Scream so I'm just going to say the reason they do is that.. It's Anime. Seriously that's the reason they make Beyblade Characters Scream because it's anime and it builds up suspense and makes the Game seem super serious in the Beyblade World. So basically the reason they scream is to make Beyblade seem like a serious competitive sport in the Anime.
(Dec. 22, 2021  9:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2021  3:21 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Umm, anyone know why the characters have a tendency to scream?

You don't need to ask this question over and over just wait patiently for someone to respond. Since it looks like you really need an answer I guess I'll be the Lucky Person who gets to answer this question. I would write a paragraph about it but I'm not going to write a Paragraph about why Beyblade Characters Scream so I'm just going to say the reason they do is that.. It's Anime. Seriously that's the reason they make Beyblade Characters Scream because it's anime and it builds up suspense and makes the Game seem super serious in the Beyblade World. So basically the reason they scream is to make Beyblade seem like a serious competitive sport in the Anime.

Oh ok maybe I’ll ask what I haven’t asked before.
(Dec. 23, 2021  4:43 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2021  9:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: You don't need to ask this question over and over just wait patiently for someone to respond. Since it looks like you really need an answer I guess I'll be the Lucky Person who gets to answer this question. I would write a paragraph about it but I'm not going to write a Paragraph about why Beyblade Characters Scream so I'm just going to say the reason they do is that.. It's Anime. Seriously that's the reason they make Beyblade Characters Scream because it's anime and it builds up suspense and makes the Game seem super serious in the Beyblade World. So basically the reason they scream is to make Beyblade seem like a serious competitive sport in the Anime.

Oh ok maybe I’ll ask what I haven’t asked before.

Oh no I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the guy who kept saying why do Beyblade Characters scream a lot. You're good you didn't do anything I was just giving him a friendly reminder that he didn't need to Post a question over and over again Smile Sorry for the Mix Up
(Dec. 23, 2021  5:26 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2021  4:43 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Oh ok maybe I’ll ask what I haven’t asked before.

Oh no I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the guy who kept saying why do Beyblade Characters scream a lot. You're good you didn't do anything I was just giving him a friendly reminder that he didn't need to Post a question over and over again Smile Sorry for the Mix Up

It’s ok mistakes happen Smile
Could someone tell me how to add spoiler tags?
(Dec. 24, 2021  3:06 PM)Cath Wrote: Could someone tell me how to add spoiler tags?

You do it like this 
you just the text Middle and your good oops each time i try to edited it comes out the same way lol. So when you quote me you'll see how