Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Sep. 14, 2021  4:18 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  3:02 PM)Cath Wrote: That's why Season 1 and 2 remains unrivaled

So we're going to ignore the fact that Hyuga and Hikaru were getting bodied the first half of Sparking? Sparking is not perfect but at least its protagonists weren't always winning.

He didn't really say Hyuga and Hikaru were always wining. He just said Season 1 & 2 are unrivaled, which is true.
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:18 PM)Dark red Wrote: So we're going to ignore the fact that Hyuga and Hikaru were getting bodied the first half of Sparking? Sparking is not perfect but at least its protagonists weren't always winning.

He didn't really say Hyuga and Hikaru were always wining. He just said Season 1 & 2 are unrivaled, which is true.
He implied that Season 1 & 2's protagonist, Valt wasn't always winning in the story which is a valid point. But Valt always ended up winning in the end (with no help) except against Free and Lui. Hyuga and Hikaru, not the best protagonists, were getting whooped in the first seasons by the Legends but still won in the end (with each other help). But they were getting bodied worse than Valt in my opinion.
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:29 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He didn't really say Hyuga and Hikaru were always wining. He just said Season 1 & 2 are unrivaled, which is true.
He implied that Season 1 & 2's protagonist, Valt wasn't always winning in the story which is a valid point. But Valt always ended up winning in the end (with no help) except against Free and Lui. Hyuga and Hikaru, not the best protagonists, were getting whooped in the first seasons by the Legends but still won in the end (with each other help). But they were getting bodied worse than Valt in my opinion.
Valt did beat Free with Strike God Valkyrie. He quit the match, he was wasted at the end. It's like if I sprint in a marathon, get the lead, and get injured. Valt won fair and square. Free chose to use the vains power at the beginning, he simply wore himself out.
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:29 PM)Dark red Wrote: He implied that Season 1 & 2's protagonist, Valt wasn't always winning in the story which is a valid point. But Valt always ended up winning in the end (with no help) except against Free and Lui. Hyuga and Hikaru, not the best protagonists, were getting whooped in the first seasons by the Legends but still won in the end (with each other help). But they were getting bodied worse than Valt in my opinion.
Valt did beat Free with Strike God Valkyrie. He quit the match, he was wasted at the end. It's like if I sprint in a marathon, get the lead, and get injured. Valt won fair and square. Free chose to use the vains power at the beginning, he simply wore himself out.
So, that counts as an official win against Free. Ok, got it so the one person Valt didn't defeat is Lui.
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:29 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He didn't really say Hyuga and Hikaru were always wining. He just said Season 1 & 2 are unrivaled, which is true.

He said season 1&2 are unrivaled and that's not an inaccurate statement. Yes Valt won in the end, but the road there was very well executed. We saw him really have to train and learn to overcome his obstacles all the while battling his own self doubt which made his eventual wins all the more satisfying. He simply stated that S1&2 were unrivaled which is true.
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:29 PM)Dark red Wrote: He implied that Season 1 & 2's protagonist, Valt wasn't always winning in the story which is a valid point. But Valt always ended up winning in the end (with no help) except against Free and Lui. Hyuga and Hikaru, not the best protagonists, were getting whooped in the first seasons by the Legends but still won in the end (with each other help). But they were getting bodied worse than Valt in my opinion.

He said season 1&2 are unrivaled and that's not an inaccurate statement. Yes Valt won in the end, but the road there was very well executed. We saw him really have to train and learn to overcome his obstacles all the while battling his own self doubt which made his eventual wins all the more satisfying. He simply stated that S1&2 were unrivaled which is true.
Yes, I agree that Season 1 and 2 are rivaled, you don't have to repeat that. And that was well executed but I don't he never said/implied anything about the execution.
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:39 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt did beat Free with Strike God Valkyrie. He quit the match, he was wasted at the end. It's like if I sprint in a marathon, get the lead, and get injured. Valt won fair and square. Free chose to use the vains power at the beginning, he simply wore himself out.
So, that counts as an official win against Free. Ok, got it so the one person Valt didn't defeat is Lui.
He managed to burst him several times. He tends to lose against Lui because it's always Longinus's debut.
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:45 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He said season 1&2 are unrivaled and that's not an inaccurate statement. Yes Valt won in the end, but the road there was very well executed. We saw him really have to train and learn to overcome his obstacles all the while battling his own self doubt which made his eventual wins all the more satisfying. He simply stated that S1&2 were unrivaled which is true.
Yes, I agree that Season 1 and 2 are rivaled, you don't have to repeat that. And that was well executed but I don't he never said/implied anything about the execution.
How you handle character is a part of story execution. All he said is that S1&2 were the best, unrivaled, not that Hikaru and Hyuga were always wining.
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:45 PM)Dark red Wrote: Yes, I agree that Season 1 and 2 are rivaled, you don't have to repeat that. And that was well executed but I don't he never said/implied anything about the execution.
How you handle character is apart of story execution. All he said is that S1&2 were the best, unrivaled, not that Hikaru and Hyuga were always wining.

Nevermind
Random Thought / Prediction:
DB literally feels like 2 seasons merged into one. The first half of the season being Bell beating up Legends and based off of the next episodes titles and product news, the next half of the season literally feels like an all out brawl between the 6 new bladers. Which is why I think we're not going to see Lui and Free for the rest of the season because their Arc is over. Valt and Shu may still have a role for the next half of the season.
The next 26 episodes, things are about to get intense and I'm really excited for it.
Guys, I was almost done with Beyblade Burst Rise until the next episodes restarted back to episode #1!
Random Prediction/thought: Belial and Rashad's Valkyrie (and possibly Ifrit) will both be destroyed by Phoenix and they'll make a new bey using the overdrive system.
(Sep. 18, 2021  8:44 AM)Cath Wrote: Random Prediction/thought: Belial and Rashad's Valkyrie (and possibly Ifrit) will both be destroyed by Phoenix and they'll make a new bey using the overdrive system.

I don't think so, since TT wouldn't reuse an old antagonist's Bey.
(Sep. 18, 2021  8:44 AM)Cath Wrote: Random Prediction/thought: Belial and Rashad's Valkyrie (and possibly Ifrit) will both be destroyed by Phoenix and they'll make a new bey using the overdrive system.

It's confirmed that Rashad will be the one who breaks Belial. R.I.P Perfect Belial, *Sniffles* You only had two battles. Anyways, it's a possibility that Rashad's Valkyrie could get destroyed by Phonix I guess we'll have to wait and see
(Sep. 18, 2021  3:17 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

It's confirmed that Rashad will be the one who breaks Belial. R.I.P Perfect Belial, *Sniffles* You only had two battles. Anyways, it's a possibility that Rashad's Valkyrie could get destroyed by Phonix I guess we'll have to wait and see
I think the only reason a lot of people think that Phoenix is the antagonist is because of Phi and the fact that he owned phoenix in cho z and that they want the same destruction from Cho z.
Jesus Christ, why is everyone obsessed with wanting the new Phoenix owner to destroy beys?
(Sep. 18, 2021  5:01 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Jesus Christ, why is everyone obsessed with wanting the new Phoenix owner to destroy beys?
Thats the exact same thing ive been saying. Since the owner was shown with phoenix. Everyone just says he’s the antagonist because he has phoenix. I think it’s just the impression that phi left in cho z. And they want him to be EXACTLY like phi because he bas phoenix.
Another Final Battle Prediction:
Bad Guys (Pain, Rashad, Basara) vs Good Guys (Bell, Ranzo, Ilya)
I say this because Basara looks like he's going to get a recolored Bahamut (potentially) an evil Bahamut and Rashad is going to become an evil person and Pain literally has the antagonist design to him. He doesn't look like a good guy from any angle lol.
I’m going to sound like a moron when I ask this question, but who is pain? No, seriously, what are we even talking about?
(Sep. 18, 2021  6:30 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I’m going to sound like a moron when I ask this question, but who is pain? No, seriously, what are we even talking about?
He looks like a combination of hyde and phi and is the new owner of Phoenix. A lot of people assume him to be the antagonist
(Sep. 18, 2021  6:15 PM)Cath Wrote: Another Final Battle Prediction:
Bad Guys (Pain, Rashad, Basara) vs Good Guys (Bell, Ranzo, Ilya)
I say this because Basara looks like he's going to get a recolored Bahamut (potentially) an evil Bahamut and Rashad is going to become an evil person and Pain literally has the antagonist design to him. He doesn't look like a good guy from any angle lol.

Yessir!!! Pain, Rashad, and Basara want that Bell Pack!!! 3 vs 3 battles, boi! Then, again it could be 4 vs 4 since there's only 2 more bladers needed to fill the 12-Bladers roster.
(Sep. 18, 2021  6:30 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I’m going to sound like a moron when I ask this question, but who is pain? No, seriously, what are we even talking about?

His the new phoenix owner Phenomenon Pain is his full name (the name is still extra lol). His look is basically a reskin of hearts with some phi an him lol.
I’ll admit it’s a good name. However, If his name is “Pain”, I’ll be expecting his name to be something more lame for the English dub. Sound similar to “Lain”. I’m just hoping they don’t pull another “Arthur” on us when it comes to his character.
Phenomenon Pain? I have mixed opinions on the name but I admit, I do appreciate some originality put into the character’s name. Maybe its to hint that theyre someone special or not who they seem to be. But then again, I cant help but think of My Little Pony when I hear the name, since its so “unique” like the type of names that are in the MLP show. Its just bombastic
(Sep. 18, 2021  7:35 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

His the new phoenix owner Phenomenon Pain is his full name (the name is still extra lol). His look is basically a reskin of hearts with some phi an him lol.

Actually so edgy, I can't with this name 💀