Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jul. 30, 2021  7:51 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  7:44 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: LeftBurst.....

Yes….

The Legend Himself...
(Jul. 30, 2021  7:54 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  7:51 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Yes….

The Legend Himself...

Yea… He and And the beyblade geeks are funny tho… sometimes I only watch zankye cause he’s competitive… anyways back to topic I found that they had WcDonalds crazy!
I wonder why only Helios Hyperion and Lucius have flares becuase I know Valt Aiga and Dante have powerful bonds with their beys but we've never seen their flare, any answer for that?
(Jul. 30, 2021  7:57 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  7:54 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: The Legend Himself...

Yea… He and And the beyblade geeks are funny tho… sometimes I only watch zankye cause he’s competitive… anyways back to topic I found that they had WcDonalds crazy!

lol one time I got one of those toys back when I first started beyblade. It was awesome lol.
(Jul. 30, 2021  3:29 PM)Instarez Wrote: MFB and Burst Pop Up Shop

I'm sorry but SHEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!! We got merchandise of all the GOATS of Metal Fight and Burst!!!!
(Jul. 30, 2021  3:29 PM)Instarez Wrote: MFB and Burst Pop Up Shop

Interesting. Valt, Shu, Daigo, and Wakiya are using their God Era beys, while everyone else from Burst is using their debut bey.
Hi guys I am currently on hiatus on the latest season of Beyblade Burst Surge, because I was suppose to watch the series and episodes in alphabetical order.
Hmm...
So the new female Blader's name is Illya Mao?
I guarantee you that there'll be fanart of her in less than 24 hours...
Illya mayo is her name.I think she is a villian
(Jul. 31, 2021  7:43 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Hmm...

My guy, there was fanart of her ever since DB started (yes, even when no-one had any info on her).
(Aug. 02, 2021  2:07 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

My guy, there was fanart of her ever since DB started (yes, even when no-one had any info on her).

ya don't say?

the fact that you were actually right-
More MFB stuff from questions asked to Adachi Sensei!

Question: I had a question, we all know that dynamis is a very strong blader, he resisted gingka's and kyoya's special move, but could he resist ryuga's special move? (I think he could have resisted his special move)
Legendary blader list:
1.rago
2.ryuga
3.gingka
4.dynamis
5.king
6.kyoya

Answer: The results are always different after many battles. Moreover, A is stronger than B, B is stronger than C, and C is stronger than A. There is no way to find rankings or laws based on the results of a single battle. (Whether Win, lose, or resist :o)

Question: I agree with you. I had one more question to ask on behalf of all Beyblade fans. Everyone is wondering about your solar system legendary bladers rank and your 4 seasons rank

Answer: That's animation original setting, I don't know the detail.
DB Manga Plot Prediction
Not sure if this counts as a hot take or not, but when rewatching the classic trilogy animes (which are still really fun to watch to this day, by the way), I went to G-Revolution and as time went on, the more that I don't think the anime should've introduced HMS in G-Revolution.

Now I've already voiced my issue with the main characters literally making new beyblade systems completely foreign to the plastic system, and their weak justification on it, but I think another issue I've had was, and this is more of a personal thing, but I've always found that the tiny, completely different looking HMS beys fighting much larger plastic beyblades look kinda awkward. I don't know why, I just think they contrast a bit too much, and I honestly preferred it when the opposing beyblades were the same size and system. For example, I think a battle between Dragoon GT vs Zeus would've looked a bit cooler than Dragoon MS vs Zeus.

To put this into a more modern analogy, It's kinda like if they had a single layer Burst bey fight the Sparking beys in the anime (I mean... IF the single layer beys were meant to be as strong), the size difference and total aesthetical shift makes it look awkward, and even then, my example at least has the system be the same, whereas HMS and Plastic beys are totally different.

I don't know, am I crazy? I mean I don't hate the HMS vs Plastic battles in the show, it just looks a bit awkward to me for some reason. This also doesn't mean I don't love the battles (Dranzer MS vs Zeus in the anime will always be a classic).
(Aug. 06, 2021  9:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Not sure if this counts as a hot take or not, but when rewatching the classic trilogy animes (which are still really fun to watch to this day, by the way), I went to G-Revolution and as time went on, the more that I don't think the anime should've introduced HMS in G-Revolution.

Now I've already voiced my issue with the main characters literally making new beyblade systems completely foreign to the plastic system, and their weak justification on it, but I think another issue I've had was, and this is more of a personal thing, but I've always found that the tiny, completely different looking HMS beys fighting much larger plastic beyblades look kinda awkward. I don't know why, I just think they contrast a bit too much, and I honestly preferred it when the opposing beyblades were the same size and system. For example, I think a battle between Dragoon GT vs Zeus would've looked a bit cooler than Dragoon MS vs Zeus.

To put this into a more modern analogy, It's kinda like if they had a single layer Burst bey fight the Sparking beys in the anime (I mean... IF the single layer beys were meant to be as strong), the size difference and total aesthetical shift makes it look awkward, and even then, my example at least has the system be the same, whereas HMS and Plastic beys are totally different.

I don't know, am I crazy? I mean I don't hate the HMS vs Plastic battles in the show, it just looks a bit awkward to me for some reason. This also doesn't mean I don't love the battles (Dranzer MS vs Zeus in the anime will always be a classic).

I don't think your crazy it does look weird when you see two oppossite system fight each other when one look like a giant compare yo the other. If it was a gimmick it wouldnt be weird cause you know its meant to be this large compare to others . An example would be flame byxis from mfb this bey was abnormaly tall when fighting an the anime makes look like a goliath but it was basically its gimmick their was one which was super low don't really remember which on a perpective kind made smaller to others don't know if these examples makes since haha . But yea as you mention its still where great battles even after all those year the og still holds its ground even if somethings look a bit weird, We cant say that for many animes
(Aug. 06, 2021  9:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  9:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

I don't think your crazy it does look weird when you see two oppossite system fight each other when one look like a giant compare yo the other. If it was a gimmick it wouldnt be weird cause you know its meant to be this large compare to others . An example would be flame byxis from mfb this bey was abnormaly tall when fighting an the anime makes look like a goliath but it was basically its gimmick their was one which was super low don't really remember which on a perpective kind made smaller to others don't know if these examples makes since haha . But yea as you mention its still where great battles even after all those year the og still holds its ground even if somethings look a bit weird, We cant say that for many animes

Exactly. With Flame Byxis it looked perfectly fine for me, because it was still the exact same system and that consistency put the more abnormal track height into perspective, as you have two beys of the same system but with the height difference. So things like Flame Byxis, Hell Kerbecs, Diablo Nemesis and all that were perfectly fine. I'm also fine with things like Rock Bison or Cyber Dragoon, while they have large dish blade bases, they were still the exact same system, and they weren't much wider. I'm also fine with Trypio, because it was just one unique bey rather than an entirely new system, it was still the same system.
(Aug. 06, 2021  9:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Not sure if this counts as a hot take or not, but when rewatching the classic trilogy animes (which are still really fun to watch to this day, by the way), I went to G-Revolution and as time went on, the more that I don't think the anime should've introduced HMS in G-Revolution.

It's a bit jarring, but I'm fine with it. I also think your analogy is very off. HMS is a new and stronger system, but the gap is nowhere near as big as Single Layers to Super King, that's absurd. It's more like if Master Diabolos or Cho-Z Valkyrie fought Lucifer The End. It's a bit weird since there's a generational gap or two, however, the beys are still strong and can put up a fight.
(Aug. 07, 2021  6:32 PM)Instarez Wrote:

It's a bit jarring, but I'm fine with it. I also think your analogy is very off. HMS is a new and stronger system, but the gap is nowhere near as big as Single Layers to Super King, that's absurd. It's more like if Master Diabolos or Cho-Z Valkyrie fought Lucifer The End. It's a bit weird since there's a generational gap or two, however, the beys are still strong and can put up a fight.

Hence why I very clearly said that "(I mean... IF the single layer beys were meant to be as strong)", so I think you've missed my point. The example I gave was more about the jarring size differences and visual contrast and that is it. My complaints aren't mainly because HMS are a stronger system, but it's that the system is completely different.

The Cho-Z Valkyrie to Lucifer The End example doesn't quite match what I'm getting at, because those two beyblades at least feel visually comparable enough, and both are clearly from the same system (indicated by the disk tabs on their launcher slots), use of the same driver system, and are of comparable sizes. By contrast, HMS and Plastics in the anime are not only completely different sizes on average, but their system is completely separate and looks totally different, so it always felt off. Even Zero G, with it's completely different looking aesthetics to the HWS system, while jarring too, used a track and tip system so it didn't contrast as much at least, plus it was a timeskip.
(Aug. 07, 2021  9:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2021  6:32 PM)Instarez Wrote: It's a bit jarring, but I'm fine with it. I also think your analogy is very off. HMS is a new and stronger system, but the gap is nowhere near as big as Single Layers to Super King, that's absurd. It's more like if Master Diabolos or Cho-Z Valkyrie fought Lucifer The End. It's a bit weird since there's a generational gap or two, however, the beys are still strong and can put up a fight.

Hence why I very clearly said that "(I mean... IF the single layer beys were meant to be as strong)", so I think you've missed my point. The example I gave was more about the jarring size differences and visual contrast and that is it. My complaints aren't mainly because HMS are a stronger system, but it's that the system is completely different.

The Cho-Z Valkyrie to Lucifer The End example doesn't quite match what I'm getting at, because those two beyblades at least feel visually comparable enough, and both are clearly from the same system (indicated by the disk tabs on their launcher slots), use of the same driver system, and are of comparable sizes. By contrast, HMS and Plastics in the anime are not only completely different sizes on average, but their system is completely separate and looks totally different, so it always felt off. Even Zero G, with it's completely different looking aesthetics to the HWS system, while jarring too, used a track and tip system so it didn't contrast as much at least, plus it was a timeskip.

My bad, but I have no problems with it. Yeah the change from metal to plastic seems strange, but in reality they never used plastic in the anime in the first place, only the toys. SO I don't see it as completely different at all.
(Aug. 07, 2021  9:51 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2021  9:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

My bad, but I have no problems with it. Yeah the change from metal to plastic seems strange, but in reality they never used plastic in the anime in the first place, only the toys. SO I don't see it as completely different at all.

I won't give them flack for that, because in the context of the anime, the plastic beyblades are made of metal alloy, at least from my memory. It's not a huge deal for me in the end of the day (yeah I went on about it for long, but that's me always over-explaining stuff), like I mentioned, there's some really good battles like Dranzer MS vs Zeus, and Gigars vs Driger MS, for instance. I always just felt that two beyblades of the same system fighting would've looked a bit nicer is all. I was lowkey hoping Justice 5 used HMS as well, but in the context of the anime, it makes sense why they don't. It doesn't stop me from enjoying my favourite Beyblade season, but I figured I'd throw it out there anyway.
(Aug. 07, 2021  9:56 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2021  9:51 PM)Instarez Wrote: My bad, but I have no problems with it. Yeah the change from metal to plastic seems strange, but in reality they never used plastic in the anime in the first place, only the toys. SO I don't see it as completely different at all.

I won't give them flack for that, because in the context of the anime, the plastic beyblades are made of metal alloy, at least from my memory. It's not a huge deal for me in the end of the day (yeah I went on about it for long, but that's me always over-explaining stuff), like I mentioned, there's some really good battles like Dranzer MS vs Zeus, and Gigars vs Driger MS, for instance. I always just felt that two beyblades of the same system fighting would've looked a bit nicer is all. I was lowkey hoping Justice 5 used HMS as well, but in the context of the anime, it makes sense why they don't. It doesn't stop me from enjoying my favourite Beyblade season, but I figured I'd throw it out there anyway.

I can agree with that.
So, yesterday was Toko's birthday, and we all probably forgot. sooooo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOKO!!

Please don't hurt me for forgetting
Yoo! Gaming boy!
(Gives PS5]
Yo, today's Fumiya Kindo's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FUMIYA!!!!!

(I don't care what anybody says, Fumiya is a cool character.)