Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jun. 16, 2021  10:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  5:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: When did they do 17 legends? I remember it was 15 you Just got to take their place

In the manga Lane and Hyuga were given additional legend spots.

I know what I said is I don’t remember the 17 legend thing. You Just need to replace a previous one by kicking one out of the spot. I remember 15 legend not 17 unless I miss (or simply forgot) when the add 17
(Jun. 16, 2021  10:56 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I know what I said is I don’t remember the 17 legend thing. You Just need to replace a previous one by kicking one out of the spot. I remember 15 legend not 17 unless I miss (or simply forgot) when the add 17
Just recently in latest volume iirc they add that extra detail
Speaking of Legends, I thought it was pretty disappointing that we did not see Phi, Gwyn, Xhaka, or Zac's Sparking Beys in the manga.

Btw I think it would be awesome if we got another Legend ranking with Rashad and Bell at the end of DB.
(Jun. 17, 2021  12:23 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  10:56 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I know what I said is I don’t remember the 17 legend thing. You Just need to replace a previous one by kicking one out of the spot. I remember 15 legend not 17 unless I miss (or simply forgot) when the add 17
Just recently in latest volume iirc they add that extra detail

Oh so thats why I didn’t know (don't have the the latest volume yet haha) so they expand it huh interesting . Thx For the info 👌
Yeah so at the end it seems like this.
1Valt Aoi
2. Lean Walhalla
3 Shu Kurenai
4 Aiga Akaba
5 Free De La Hoya
6 Lui Shirosagijo
7 Drum Koryu
8 Phi
9 Gwyn Ronny
10 Delta Akane
11 Xhaka
12 Sisco
13 Zac
14 Wakiya
15 Daina
16 Rantaro
17 Hyuga
Rank A that I know:
1 Hikaru
2 Fubuki
(Jun. 17, 2021  9:53 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Yeah so at the end it seems like this.
1Valt Aoi
2. Lean Walhalla
3 Shu Kurenai
4 Aiga Akaba
5 Free De La Hoya
6 Lui Shirosagijo
7 Drum Koryu
8 Phi
9 Gwyn Ronny
10 Delta Akane
11 Xhaka
12 Sisco
13 Zac
14 Wakiya
15 Daina
16 Rantaro
17 Hyuga
Rank A that I know:
1 Hikaru
2 Fubuki

No; at the end of sparking Shu replaced Lean in the rankings. Lean has been removed from legend rankings after his loss to shu at the end. Read the epliogue of the manga
(Jun. 17, 2021  10:15 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  9:53 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Yeah so at the end it seems like this.
1Valt Aoi
2. Lean Walhalla
3 Shu Kurenai
4 Aiga Akaba
5 Free De La Hoya
6 Lui Shirosagijo
7 Drum Koryu
8 Phi
9 Gwyn Ronny
10 Delta Akane
11 Xhaka
12 Sisco
13 Zac
14 Wakiya
15 Daina
16 Rantaro
17 Hyuga
Rank A that I know:
1 Hikaru
2 Fubuki

No; at the end of sparking Shu replaced Lean in the rankings. Lean has been removed from legend rankings after his loss to shu at the end. Read the epliogue of the manga

Nah, you are wrong. I read it again and translate it and: 1st nothing not said about ranks, only about resonance; 2nd it was not official battle where rank can upgrade, if WBBA saw it then ok, but WBBA didn't saw it so no upgrade, plus it was sparing match , Shu was teaching him about resonance.

(Jun. 17, 2021  5:14 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  10:15 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: No; at the end of sparking Shu replaced Lean in the rankings. Lean has been removed from legend rankings after his loss to shu at the end. Read the epliogue of the manga

Nah, you are wrong. I read it again and translate it and: 1st nothing not said about ranks, only about resonance; 2nd it was not official battle where rank can upgrade, if WBBA saw it then ok, but WBBA didn't saw it so no upgrade, plus it was sparing match , Shu was teaching him about resonance.

My mistake guys. Shu is again 2, since in Corocoro was said about how Shu return his rank. My mistake. Thanks that inform Vtryuga
They uploaded the Tyson vs Kai episode. I highly recommend you watch this, it's extremely good.
(Jun. 17, 2021  9:32 PM)Instarez Wrote: They uploaded the Tyson vs Kai episode. I highly recommend you watch this, it's extremely good.

Sure, since I have been approved to watch the show.
Does anyone else notice how the referee in official tournaments in Burst always let the two bladers battling talk, quip, taunt each other, for as long and whatever, but then he magically knows to start the countdown without any mention to start from either blader?
(Jun. 19, 2021  12:37 AM)Hellibleri Wrote: Does anyone else notice how the referee in official tournaments in Burst always let the two bladers battling talk, quip, taunt each other, for as long and whatever, but then he magically knows to start the countdown without any mention to start from either blader?

These are the same referees who ignore possession, dark energy, borderline-or-completely supernatural occurrences, etc. :”) Theyre just really good at doing their job and ignoring other details /lh
Pretty interesting DB manga spoiler, don't read if you don't like spoilers.
Credit: Beyblade8986
(Jun. 19, 2021  12:40 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2021  12:37 AM)Hellibleri Wrote: Does anyone else notice how the referee in official tournaments in Burst always let the two bladers battling talk, quip, taunt each other, for as long and whatever, but then he magically knows to start the countdown without any mention to start from either blader?

These are the same referees who ignore possession, dark energy, borderline-or-completely supernatural occurrences, etc. :”) Theyre just really good at doing their job and ignoring other details /lh

And for some odd reason didn't have the good sense to barr Arthur from tournaments despite how he disrupted one, and made his "take over beyblade" speech, just sits there worrying about how Arthur will take control of Beyblade. What, was the referee worried that Arthur will attack him with his beyblade? Despite destroying the stadium (a feat never demonstrated again), I doubt his apocalypse is a wall busting weapon like it was during MFB or old gen.

Yeah I know, Arthur managed to get others to join his side by convincing them of his power, but I swear the referee is a total pushover haha.
Im really just waiting for the day a referee would say “I dont get paid enough for this” (or similar) when something kinda or blatantly evil/supernatural/shady is going on. It would really make my day
(Jun. 20, 2021  4:22 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im really just waiting for the day a referee would say “I dont get paid enough for this” (or similar) when something kinda or blatantly evil/supernatural/shady is going on. It would really make my day

I'm pretty sure the referee is a supernatural being himself, far more powerful than the runts like Nemesis.
(Jun. 20, 2021  4:29 AM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2021  4:22 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im really just waiting for the day a referee would say “I dont get paid enough for this” (or similar) when something kinda or blatantly evil/supernatural/shady is going on. It would really make my day

I'm pretty sure the referee is a supernatural being himself, far more powerful than the runts like Nemesis.

Lol
(Jun. 19, 2021  10:30 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Pretty interesting DB manga spoiler, don't read if you don't like spoilers.
Credit: Beyblade8986

I guess this means that [/spoiler]
Bell will use again light launch to burst Basara.
[/spoiler]
 It would be funny
Sparking is the Beyblade anime of all time.

Sparking has plenty of flaws, but I would be straight up lying if I said it wasn't enjoyable or me to watch. It also has some of the best battles in my opinion. The fact that they could do so many consistently amazing battles over and over again only a month or two apart was really amazing.
(Jun. 21, 2021  12:05 AM)Instarez Wrote: Sparking is the Beyblade anime of all time.

Sparking has plenty of flaws, but I would be straight up lying if I said it wasn't enjoyable or me to watch. It also has some of the best battles in my opinion. The fact that they could do so many consistently amazing battles over and over again only a month or two apart was really amazing.

I definitely liked a lot of the battles, not all of them but the good amount. If I was to view them out of context, I would more than likely love sparking.
Here is my genius idea

Part 1:
Hyuga and Hikaru start aiming for new heights with Sparking Beys. Hyuga feels a little left behind as Hikaru is so much better than him, but Valt reassures him that he can be as strong as Hikaru.

Part 2:
Hikaru is sad due to his elimination in the Tourney but strives to be better. He gets to the level where he can put up a fight with legends. Hikaru has developed his own blaze (metaphorically and literally, as in he only gets he flaming hair at this point) and Hyuga is now feeling more left out than ever.

Part 3:
Hikaru wants to get revenge for Shu, however fails. He gets humiliated and decides to quit, only blading for the Tag Team Tournament. Hyuga realizes the impact of not having Hikaru around so he puts his sorrow away to beat Lane. He makes a bet with Hikaru. If he can beat Lane, Hikaru will have to battle with him 1 more time.

Part 4:
Hyuga trains with friends. He makes a counter strategy to The End Wall, and is able to go toe to toe with Lucifer. Hikaru is starting to believe beating Lane can be done.

Part 5:
Hikaru realizes him not training has cause him to fall behind, but he wants to help. He gives Z+ to Hyuga, and he equips it onto Hyperion. Helios and Hyperion fight together in one bey, while the actual Helios is used as a decoy. In the end, Hyuga is able to burn his own fire and beat Lane, together. Lane is impressed and is open to blade again. Hikaru decides to not just have 1 more battle, but to start blading agian.

Part 1:
Lane is a big force of evil. He seems to be finding stronger and stronger opponents, but for what cause.

Part 2:
It is discovered he has Flare, so the more powerful opponents he fights, the stronger he gets. This explains his obsession's with fighting Legends. He also has some tense relationships with Shu.

Part 3:
Shu was actually Lane's mentor. He was too hard on Lane, who was emotionally unstable due to unhealthy training. This caused him to seek power more and more to appease Shu to the point where he found Lucifer, and his Flare. He eventually got to a point where he feels he no longer needs Shu.

Part 4:
Lane realizes while fighting Hyuga, battling ism ore than powering up. After leaving Shu, he had no purpose. He was getting stronger, for what cause. He realizes he needs to have a purpose blading, and that purpose is to have fun. He sees the how far a battle can go and Lane wants is officially sold on battling with a true bond, so he develops a crimson Flare. This mirrors Shu, and he wants to rebuild his relationship with him. It also is a true Resonance instead of just a means to get power. He use to loathe battlign the Brothers since they were just getting in the way, but after the finale he wants to be rivals.
I was reluctant to watch DB at first but I like it's pretty decent and I'll go as far as to say it's better than Cho-Z, GT, and Sparking. My rating as of now is a solid 8/10.
Character thoughts:
Bell- Batman's son/ Vampire/ Prankster/obnoxious eh well he kinda reminds me of Aiga in a way but yk he's unique in a way (still not better than Aiga and Drum tho).
Ranzo- Cool character but that "Amigo" catchphrase is annoying asf.
Basara- Underrated but a good character
Hannahh- "I believe in Hannah supremacy" she is so cute ^^ ❤️
Rashad- Seems to have potential is all I'll say
Valt- Wonder Boy who inspire many and is such an amazing person with a great influence absolutely love him and one of my favorite characters in Beyblade.
Lui- Fear the White Tyrant and yes his design in DB is top tier
Free- I don't know why so many people hate his new DB design I personally think he looks amazing in it. Plus he's GOATed, a Legendary Blader, Amazing Character, Super Saiyan (His hair reminds me of one and the fact is Aiga, Lane, Hikaru, Hyuga, and King don't got nothing on this man).
Shu- No appearence in DB yet but yeah I kinda expect him to do his things this season.
My ranking for beys:
Tied- Dynamite Belial, Cyclone Ragnaruk, Roar Bahamut, Vanish Fafnir, Savior Valkyrie
Can't decide which one is my favorite since there all cool
Hi guys I been watching the reruns of Beyblade Burst Rise on Disney XD and I have 9 days left of watching the station! I am having Beyblade fun!
I just finished watching beyblade burst DB episodes 13 and I gotta say I love valts new move! (Aka JJustice
Happy Birthday, Hikaru Hizashi!! I hope you have an epic birthday in the anime