Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jun. 06, 2021  2:58 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What's your guys favorite launches in beyblade burst?

@XSabxManiacX, PinkRose, Pixi, i'm batman, @Strikegamerv6, Zeutron, Beyblade8986, Instarez

Right off the top of my head are southern cross shot, super/cho southern cross shot and Gabe´s launch form.
(Jun. 06, 2021  2:58 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What's your guys favorite launches in beyblade burst?

@XSabxManiacX, PinkRose, Pixi, i'm batman, @Strikegamerv6, Zeutron, Beyblade8986, Instarez

Top 5 Burst Launches imo:

1. Aiga's GT launch

2. Delta's launch

3. Gwyn's first launch form

4. Lane's launch

5. Free's Cho-Z launch

Honorable mentions:

Aerial Boost/High Jump Shot

Nightmare Shoot
(Jun. 06, 2021  3:32 AM)i\m batman Wrote:

Top 5 Burst Launches imo:

1. Aiga's GT launch

2. Delta's launch

4. Lane's launch

5. Free's Cho-Z launch

Honorable mentions:

Nightmare Shoot

There's one thing I'll give to Aiger, his Rise launch is pretty cool.
(Jun. 06, 2021  3:34 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2021  3:32 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Top 5 Burst Launches imo:

1. Aiga's GT launch

2. Delta's launch

4. Lane's launch

5. Free's Cho-Z launch

Honorable mentions:

Nightmare Shoot

If there's one thing I'll give to Aiger, is his Rise launch has is pretty cool launch.

Well, if the guy existed in real life, he would get probably chased by physicists for breaking laws lol.
(Jun. 06, 2021  3:37 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2021  3:34 AM)Admiral W Wrote: If there's one thing I'll give to Aiger, is his Rise launch has is pretty cool launch.

Well, if the guy existed in real life, he would get probably chased by physicists for breaking laws lol.

You speak no lies because that launch is physically impossible lol.

Its been awhile I watched a lot of Burst and bothered to analyze stuff extensively, so Ill try my best to explain, aha. Though, theres one launch that has stayed in my head since and I think thats an answer anyway 

Pretty basic and well-known to most, I assume: The Rush Launch. This launch stands out to me because its one of my favorite memories from when I started Burst. It also reflects its user, Valt, very well (though this statement this can pretty much apply to other characters, too) — its quick and rapid, which matches up with Valt’s energetic self and confidence in this Blading abilities. It kinda gave me more insight on him. And its this move that is one of Valt’s signature traits, aside from his spunky hair and energy, which makes me remember him well. It personally stands out to me in a way that other characters’ launches and moves dont
Ryuga's Son my favourite are Valt air boost, spring boost and his Choz second shoot forms. Then Aiga's final and Choz final. Delta's. Arthur's only when jump. Gwyn's. Lean's. Free's Choz and Sparking. Shu's Sasanso Cross Shot. Suoh's shoot form. Lui's Nightmare Shot. Bell's shoot form. Pot Hope shoot form. Heart and Phi final shoot forms. That's all I guess.
(Jun. 06, 2021  2:15 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: When the heck will the DB plot take a massive turn? I mean, not saying I really dislike what's happened so far, but this challenge to the world is kinda meh atm.

Good question; I think the plot will turn a fair bit by the time Rashad gets his own Bey, or when Cat Person debuts, or maybe something else entirely. But still, I don't expect them to deviate too much; the season is about Bell challenging the world after all.

XSabxManiacX, PinkRose, Pixi, i'm batman, Strikegamerv6, Zeutron, Beyblade8986, Instarez
Aiga's current shoot form is hands down the best we got until now. Southern Cross Shot and High Jump Shot are a close second I suppose.

I gotta go with Runaway Shoot.
I brought this up in the WBO Discord server so I should ask it here, too, to see what people think

So whats the tournament standard for the anime series’ Beyblades? People are making their own Beys in labs or thin air or through other means, yet can enter them in tournaments. Do the tournament hosts just go “if it spins then its a Beyblade = we allow it?” Or do they have a set of guidelines you must follow when creating your own Bey, so that itll be qualified for tournament battles?
(Jun. 07, 2021  2:41 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  2:22 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Lol. Sadly that he have fate of Blind and Ranzo

But Blind was pretty Op, he had Dread Vertical, Dread Gyro, and Dark Turbo (strong and awesome techniques).

I'd say he was unlucky, not bad. He only went up against Delta and Drum, so we never see him winning. But I think he can beat Fumiya, Joe, Lodin and maybe Pot as well.
(Jun. 06, 2021  3:57 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

Its been awhile I watched a lot of Burst and bothered to analyze stuff extensively, so Ill try my best to explain, aha. Though, theres one launch that has stayed in my head since and I think thats an answer anyway 

Pretty basic and well-known to most, I assume: The Rush Launch. This launch stands out to me because its one of my favorite memories from when I started Burst. It also reflects its user, Valt, very well (though this statement this can pretty much apply to other characters, too) — its quick and rapid, which matches up with Valt’s energetic self and confidence in this Blading abilities. It kinda gave me more insight on him. And its this move that is one of Valt’s signature traits, aside from his spunky hair and energy, which makes me remember him well. It personally stands out to me in a way that other characters’ launches and moves dont

(Jun. 07, 2021  2:46 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  2:41 PM)Dark red Wrote: But Blind was pretty Op, he had Dread Vertical, Dread Gyro, and Dark Turbo (strong and awesome techniques).

I'd say he was unlucky, not bad. He only went up against Delta and Drum, so we never see him winning. But I think he can beat Fumiya, Joe, Lodin and maybe Pot as well.

He can probably beat Lane too.
(Jun. 07, 2021  2:46 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  2:41 PM)Dark red Wrote: But Blind was pretty Op, he had Dread Vertical, Dread Gyro, and Dark Turbo (strong and awesome techniques).

Thank you!!!!! I always see people downplay Blind even though he's a better Bahamut wielder than Boa (one of my favorite characters btw).
(Jun. 07, 2021  2:52 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  2:46 PM)i\m batman Wrote: I'd say he was unlucky, not bad. He only went up against Delta and Drum, so we never see him winning. But I think he can beat Fumiya, Joe, Lodin and maybe Pot as well.

Thank you!!!!! I always see people downplay Blind even though he's a better Bahamut wielder than Boa (one of my favorite characters btw).

Considering that Boa Is ranked higher than Blindt I wouldn't say Blindt is better.
(Jun. 07, 2021  2:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  2:52 PM)Dark red Wrote: Thank you!!!!! I always see people downplay Blind even though he's a better Bahamut wielder than Boa (one of my favorite characters btw).

Considering that Boa Is ranked higher than Blindt I wouldn't say Blindt is better.

But Blind was in the GT 3, a group consisting of the three most powerful Bladers whereas Boa was just part of the God's Cup tournament with no special title or group. And Blind would beat Boa in a beybattle. Btw, I'm talking about the anime, not the manga.
(Jun. 07, 2021  4:08 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  2:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Considering that Boa Is ranked higher than Blindt I wouldn't say Blindt is better.

But Blind was in the GT 3, a group consisting of the three most powerful Bladers whereas Boa was just part of the God's Cup tournament with no special title or group. And Blind would beat Boa in a beybattle. Btw, I'm talking about the anime, not the manga.

Well, Boa COULDN'T have a special title. See, he never battled in an official WBBA event before, so he didn't have an official ranking. He did beat Cuza and Ruway (a Big 5 member) and I think he'd beat Joshua as well. As for him vs Blind, if we do not consider manga rankings, it's hard to say who would win as not only do we not know exactly what Boa was doing in GT, they have not even battled any common opponents for us to consider, so it comes down to preference tbh. I'm giving this to Boa but I don't really have a solid reason as to why.
(Jun. 07, 2021  4:08 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  2:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Considering that Boa Is ranked higher than Blindt I wouldn't say Blindt is better.

Boa acutally defeated a member of the Big Five. Blindt didn't defeat anyone and being a member of the Risen 3 doesn't really compare to be a high A Rank blader. Blindt isn't even in A or B rank.
Saber Valkyrie will too have tattoo as Brave Valkyrie
(Jun. 07, 2021  4:27 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  4:08 PM)Dark red Wrote: But Blind was in the GT 3, a group consisting of the three most powerful Bladers whereas Boa was just part of the God's Cup tournament with no special title or group. And Blind would beat Boa in a beybattle. Btw, I'm talking about the anime, not the manga.

Boa acutally defeated a member of the Big Five. Blindt didn't defeat anyone and being a member of the Risen 3 doesn't really compare to be a high A Rank blader. Blindt isn't even in A or B rank.

Oh right, I forgot that Boa defeated one of the Big Five. But the rank system doesn't really mean anything at this point. For example, Hearts isn't in the A or B rank but would you say Boa could beat him? (No disrespect btw I'm just having a civilized debate)
(Jun. 07, 2021  4:54 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  4:27 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Boa acutally defeated a member of the Big Five. Blindt didn't defeat anyone and being a member of the Risen 3 doesn't really compare to be a high A Rank blader. Blindt isn't even in A or B rank.

Oh right, I forgot that Boa defeated one of the Big Five. But the rank system doesn't really mean anything at this point. For example, Hearts isn't in the A or B rank but would you say Boa could beat him? (No disrespect btw I'm just having a civilized debate)

I disagree, the rank system does matter. If you're in a certain place in the rankings that means you had to battle your way to that spot. Hearts doesn't have a bey anymore, otherwise he'd probably be in A Rank.
My favorite launches are Lightning Launch, Belial's Launch (Forgot name), and Aerial boost
(Jun. 07, 2021  5:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  4:54 PM)Dark red Wrote: Oh right, I forgot that Boa defeated one of the Big Five. But the rank system doesn't really mean anything at this point. For example, Hearts isn't in the A or B rank but would you say Boa could beat him? (No disrespect btw I'm just having a civilized debate)

I disagree, the rank system does matter. If you're in a certain place in the rankings that means you had to battle your way to that spot. Hearts doesn't have a bey anymore, otherwise he'd probably be in A Rank.

But, did Hearts lose his bey in the manga? From what I known, he only lost his bey in the anime. And also, there was no mention of Boa or his rank in the ANIME.
(Jun. 07, 2021  5:55 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  5:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I disagree, the rank system does matter. If you're in a certain place in the rankings that means you had to battle your way to that spot. Hearts doesn't have a bey anymore, otherwise he'd probably be in A Rank.

But, did Hearts lose his bey in the manga? From what I known, he only lost his bey in the anime. And also, there was no mention of Boa or his rank in the ANIME.

The anime and the manga use the same ranking system and unless it's disproved we have every reason to believe it holds.
(Jun. 07, 2021  5:55 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  5:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I disagree, the rank system does matter. If you're in a certain place in the rankings that means you had to battle your way to that spot. Hearts doesn't have a bey anymore, otherwise he'd probably be in A Rank.

Even of boa isnt mention in the anime if we compared anime feats. Boa still has the edge as some said he blitz a big 5 member back in god And manage to hold his own against shu for a bit. Blind may have been gt 3 but he doesn’t have any feats that support him really unfortunatly.  As for hearts he simply got surpassed an the manga they only mention top 5 A ranker. Not the rest but still boa is top 5 among the a rank while both blind & hearts aren't. So even if the were rank they would still he lower. And no matter what fans says authors ranking>>>>>fans ranking its Just how it is. Even of you were to ignore the author And say the anime blind still loses cause he got no victory under his belt at all we can estimated but at the end boa beating a big 5 will give him the edge. Although i do Believe blind is above the rest of the gt cast aside drum, delta, arthur, Gwyn, amane, valt & aiga (Who are stronger)