Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Apr. 26, 2021  8:56 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2021  11:29 AM)AudreySnappy Wrote: Really?!

Oh yeah they finally added the final 13 episodes after 2-3 month absent. Although there are 26 episodes, but Wikipedia article says that there are 52 episodes of Beyblade Burst Rise.

Yeah for the japanese version they have 52 episodes for english dub its 25 or 26 episodes
(Apr. 26, 2021  10:19 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  8:56 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Oh yeah they finally added the final 13 episodes after 2-3 month absent. Although there are 26 episodes, but Wikipedia article says that there are 52 episodes of Beyblade Burst Rise.

Yeah for the japanese version they have 52 episodes for english dub its 25 or 26 episodes

Wow I never knew that and tonight, I will try and get caught up with Beyblade Burst Rise, and then... (record scratches) Umm I do realized I messed up watching the anime! I gotta watch the Beyblade Burst series in alphabetical order! Gasp
Ok but your welcome and also all 25 or 26 episodes of rise are now on netflix
I wonder if they are also on hulu
It's been on my mind for a while, so I want to know what you guys think about it. Boa vs Ren Wu. In this match, we see Ren Wu's plan shattered because he didn't know Bahamut was left-spinning. This does not make sense to me. If Ren Wu has good enough eyesight to deduce the trajectory of a bey just by looking at an opponent's stance, I think he should have been able to tell Bahamut was left-spinning when Boa showed him the bey.
EDIT: Ignore the part about Ren Wu's plan being shattered, as Zeutron and MasterChef stated, Boa was probably simply stronger. What I actually wanted to say was that Ren Wu should have known it was left-spinning because of his good eyesight and analytical nature but he seemed surprised when Bahamut spun left.
(Apr. 27, 2021  6:01 PM)i\m batman Wrote: It's been on my mind for a while, so I want to know what you guys think about it. Boa vs Ren Wu. In this match, we see Ren Wu's plan shattered because he didn't know Bahamut was left-spinning. This does not make sense to me. If Ren Wu has good enough eyesight to deduce the trajectory of a bey just by looking at an opponent's stance, I think he should have been able to tell Bahamut was left-spinning when Boa showed him the bey.

I don't think Ren Wu lost because he didn't know Bahamut was left spin, it was more like a tiny bother. Boa seemed to generally be stronger since evident by the way he had that battle under his control. Also, he immediately took the centre of the stadium so his strategy didn't really conflict what would have happened if it was right spin.

-edit: Wait, I completely missed the point of your comment. Yeah, that wouldn't make much sense.
(Apr. 27, 2021  6:01 PM)i\m batman Wrote: It's been on my mind for a while, so I want to know what you guys think about it. Boa vs Ren Wu. In this match, we see Ren Wu's plan shattered because he didn't know Bahamut was left-spinning. This does not make sense to me. If Ren Wu has good enough eyesight to deduce the trajectory of a bey just by looking at an opponent's stance, I think he should have been able to tell Bahamut was left-spinning when Boa showed him the bey.

It didn't suprise Ran wu sun though. Ren wu sun just noticed it, and after 2 seconds just went with it. I don't think he lost because he didn't know about the left rotation.
Wait, I missed the point of your post. Well, I thonk he should have been to tell but wasn't able to.
give it up for gingka number 1 blader
Who do you think is stronger, Xander/Xaha or Sisco/Silas. Xander is a rank higher(#10) but you could argue/debate that Sisco is better. I'm specific talking about God. Not Turbo or any other season.
(Apr. 27, 2021  6:27 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Who do you think is stronger, Xander/Xaha or Sisco/Silas. Xander is a rank higher(#10) but you could argue/debate that Sisco is better. I'm specific talking about God. Not Turbo or any other season.

Probably Xander at full power
(Apr. 27, 2021  6:27 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Who do you think is stronger, Xander/Xaha or Sisco/Silas. Xander is a rank higher(#10) but you could argue/debate that Sisco is better. I'm specific talking about God. Not Turbo or any other season.

In God, if you are talking about the anime, Silas beat Xander in the God Bladers Cup, so I'd say Silas. That match didn't happen in the manga though, so in the manga it's probably Xander.
(Apr. 27, 2021  6:32 PM)i\m batman Wrote:

In God, if you are talking about the anime, Silas beat Xander in the God Bladers Cup, so I'd say Silas. That match didn't happen in the manga though, so in the manga it's probably Xander.

Hasn't Xander beat Silas 1 time? I think Xander clapped Silas in the World Leuge.
(Apr. 27, 2021  6:34 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  6:32 PM)i\m batman Wrote: In God, if you are talking about the anime, Silas beat Xander in the God Bladers Cup, so I'd say Silas. That match didn't happen in the manga though, so in the manga it's probably Xander.

Hasn't Xander beat Silas 1 time? I think Xander clapped Silas in the World Leuge.

Yes but if you remeber xander said to ren wu that he was distracted indicating that he was not at full power so if he was more foucused and going 100 percent in then he would have clapped Silas

In the manga canon it is Xhaka, in the anime canon it is Silas.
(Apr. 27, 2021  6:34 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  6:32 PM)i\m batman Wrote: In God, if you are talking about the anime, Silas beat Xander in the God Bladers Cup, so I'd say Silas. That match didn't happen in the manga though, so in the manga it's probably Xander.

That's true, but Silas' victory came later, so I'd say is more final, but read what I say to the next quote.

(Apr. 27, 2021  6:36 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  6:34 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Hasn't Xander beat Silas 1 time? I think Xander clapped Silas in the World Leuge.

Yes but if you remeber xander said to ren wu that he was distracted indicating that he was not at full power  so if he was more foucused and going 100 percent in then he would have clapped Silas

...you're right, I forgot that, but that happened in the God Bladers Cup (iIndividual tournament) iirc, so Xander might have taken both matches. He might be stronger after all.
My Point Exactly Smile
So if Xander wasn't going at full power like Strike said, there is a wolrd where Xander might have taken the battle in the World Cup. So Xander could be stronger but in Manga people are saying he's stronger and in anime Sisco is.
Well when you take the technicality into the mixture, being focused and attentive during a battle is actually a strength. That being said, if Xander couldn't keep focused during the battle and someone wasn't literally shouting his name or throwing a rock at his head, it would be his own fault and count as a weakness- therefore, Silas is the stronger blader. To explain this better, saying Xander would have won if he was focused is like saying Valt would have beat so and so if he had better resonance or better launching form, it is not an "if" scenario because focus is a key asset during a battle and losing it on your own terms is simply your own weakness.

Also, Silas beat Ruwei 2-0 in the god bladers cup while Xhaka beat him 2-1, seems fair to say that Silas is better.
(Apr. 27, 2021  6:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well when you take the technicality into the mixture, being focused and attentive during a battle is actually a strength. That being said, if Xander couldn't keep focused during the battle and someone wasn't literally shouting his name or throwing a rock at his head, it would be his own fault and count as a weakness- therefore, Silas is the stronger blader. To explain this better, saying Xander would have won if he was focused is like saying Valt would have beat so and so if he had better resonance or better launching form, it is not an "if" scenario because focus is a key asset during a battle and losing it on your own terms is simply your own weakness.

Zeutron makes a valid point but if he hadn't been worrying about Shu, Xander would have probably would won. so basically it is a huge weakness Xander has but if he were to reliaze that he needed to focus then he would probably have clinched match
I agree, not being able to foucus on a battle is a weakness. And Sisco beat Xander in late series like batman said so both could have gotten stronger and Sisco had a good plan. SIlas is stronger in anime canon.

EDIT: I 100% agree with you Zeutron when you talk about the vs Ran wu. Sisco burst him while Xander only got ring outs.
(Apr. 27, 2021  7:00 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  6:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well when you take the technicality into the mixture, being focused and attentive during a battle is actually a strength. That being said, if Xander couldn't keep focused during the battle and someone wasn't literally shouting his name or throwing a rock at his head, it would be his own fault and count as a weakness- therefore, Silas is the stronger blader. To explain this better, saying Xander would have won if he was focused is like saying Valt would have beat so and so if he had better resonance or better launching form, it is not an "if" scenario because focus is a key asset during a battle and losing it on your own terms is simply your own weakness.

Zeutron makes a valid point but if he hadn't been worrying about Shu, Xander would have probably would won. so basically it is a huge weakness Xander has but if he were to reliaze that he needed to focus then he would probably have clinched match

He seemed to be pretty focused throughout the battle since he didn't phase out or look away and I don't quite remember him being stated to have lose because he was thinking about Shu (haven't seen it in a while) but I don't know if that statement quite cuts it. You aren't wrong, he would have a better chance of winning if he was focused (assuming he wasn't during the fight) but I think the more appropriate statement would be "He probably had a better chance of winning if he was a better blader." It's also worth mentioning that Silas beat Ruwei 2-0 in the god bladers cup while Xhaka beat him 2-1.
time to watch god again
so i can kill my boredom while waiting for db
I hope the new Valkrie/Valtrek has rubber I know @orginalzankye would want that
(Apr. 27, 2021  7:34 PM)Pixi Wrote: time to watch god again

Ah yes, lets go to church

you are already in god?
I am still on ep 33 of the burst s01
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:02 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  7:34 PM)Pixi Wrote: time to watch god again

Ah yes, lets go to church