Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Apr. 13, 2021  9:47 PM)MasterChef Wrote: What do you guys prefer? MFB or Burst?

Burst for me. I started with MFB, but I've never felt as connected with the characters, engaged in the story and as interested in what happens next as I've been with Burst. Love it. Particularly those first two seasons.
(Apr. 13, 2021  11:48 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: When is Valt finally gonna beat Lui?

Legend says we might not live to see it happen.
(Apr. 13, 2021  11:48 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: When is Valt finally gonna beat Lui?

good question
(Apr. 13, 2021  3:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  3:21 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: What are you talking about? What Phi do there. You change theme about bladers that not even confirmed. What with you. If you want to say that Phi could easily beat GT beys with Choz, sorry but nope. Lean with Uranus beat Geist Fafnir and Hikaru with Helios Volcano beat on easy Emperor Forneus, I wonder how Fubuki get 1 point, but it's not main

Have you seen what Phi has done? He has broken Cho-z Spriggan, Dead Hades, Geist Fafnir, Vice Leopard, and Z Achilles with dark resonance. His armor is an incredibly strong gimmick and he has the friction driver I mean like anime wise the only reason Phi lost was because Aiga simply had massive plus points in strengths from coming out of dark resonance (which has been shown to make someone stronger). There’s no way Delta would be able to beat Phi with Master (the superior out of the Diabolos tree) because he hasn’t shown that destructive capability that Phi has, and Gwyn couldn’t either because of similar reasons (sure you could say that he could calculate some things, but we know that his calculations don’t factor resonance). Overall Phi is definitely stronger than most GT bladers (obviously disincluding Drum).

Decided to move my reply here:

GT Aiga is far stronger than Cho-z Aiga since bladers obviously don’t have reverse progression not to mention the fact that he also learned hyper flux). Arthur ended up annihilating him in battle which would mean that mid season Arthur > GT Aiga > Phi. Before you bring in the “Aiga didn’t know about the infinite lock system” excuse, I’ll point out that Arthur’s dark flux was absorbing Aiga’s hyper flux with ease so he clearly would have lost anyways. Just based off of that, we can assume most major s4 bladers would beat Phi seeing as many characters are better than Arthur and that’s also just disregarding the difference in system which would definitely account for something. Phi was extremely powerful for his season but no, he doesn’t beat the top dogs of GT.
(Apr. 14, 2021  1:04 AM)PinkRose Wrote:

Legend says we might not live to see it happen.
Maybe
Episode 27 of Sparking.
rock scorpio is a very bad bey
so db came out on sub and that butler person bell has is his grandpa
ohhhhh
sora got better right?
(Apr. 14, 2021  2:51 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  3:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Have you seen what Phi has done? He has broken Cho-z Spriggan, Dead Hades, Geist Fafnir, Vice Leopard, and Z Achilles with dark resonance. His armor is an incredibly strong gimmick and he has the friction driver I mean like anime wise the only reason Phi lost was because Aiga simply had massive plus points in strengths from coming out of dark resonance (which has been shown to make someone stronger). There’s no way Delta would be able to beat Phi with Master (the superior out of the Diabolos tree) because he hasn’t shown that destructive capability that Phi has, and Gwyn couldn’t either because of similar reasons (sure you could say that he could calculate some things, but we know that his calculations don’t factor resonance). Overall Phi is definitely stronger than most GT bladers (obviously disincluding Drum).

Decided to move my reply here:

GT Aiga is far stronger than Cho-z Aiga since bladers obviously don’t have reverse progression not to mention the fact that he also learned hyper flux). Arthur ended up annihilating him in battle which would mean that mid season Arthur > GT Aiga > Phi. Before you bring in the “Aiga didn’t know about the infinite lock system” excuse, I’ll point out that Arthur’s dark flux was absorbing Aiga’s hyper flux with ease so he clearly would have lost anyways. Just based off of that, we can assume most major s4 bladers would beat Phi seeing as many characters are better than Arthur and that’s also just disregarding the difference in system which would definitely account for something. Phi was extremely powerful for his season but no, he doesn’t beat the top dogs of GT.

Most of GT is invalid because they don’t use the standard stadium. Sure Arthur annihilated Aiga, but that was in the infinity sign stadium not the standard stadium used for ranking. Also Arthur’s dark flux is practically useless against Phi since Phi has dark resonance and that too a lot of it so Arthur would ‘t be able to weaken him and if Phi knew about mugen lock that’s all the better for him (also if we go by the logic that mid season Arthur > GT Aiga > Phi then that means that Amane is stronger than Aiga.
did you like max 6jupiter5?
(Apr. 14, 2021  2:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  2:51 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Decided to move my reply here:

Most of GT is invalid because they don’t use the standard stadium. Sure Arthur annihilated Aiga, but that was in the infinity sign stadium not the standard stadium used for ranking. Also Arthur’s dark flux is practically useless against Phi since Phi has dark resonance and that too a lot of it so Arthur would ‘t be able to weaken him and if Phi knew about mugen lock that’s all the better for him (also if we go by the logic that mid season Arthur > GT Aiga > Phi then that means that Amane is stronger than Aiga.

But I thought Amane IS stronger than Aiga (and Gwyn, Drum, Delta, Phi, Valt, heck even the MFB bladers)? Has my whole life been a lie? *confused screaming*
(Apr. 14, 2021  2:56 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  2:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Most of GT is invalid because they don’t use the standard stadium. Sure Arthur annihilated Aiga, but that was in the infinity sign stadium not the standard stadium used for ranking. Also Arthur’s dark flux is practically useless against Phi since Phi has dark resonance and that too a lot of it so Arthur would ‘t be able to weaken him and if Phi knew about mugen lock that’s all the better for him (also if we go by the logic that mid season Arthur > GT Aiga > Phi then that means that Amane is stronger than Aiga.

But I thought Amane IS stronger than Aiga (and Gwyn, Drum, Delta, Phi, Valt, heck even the MFB bladers)? Has my whole life been a lie? *confused screaming*

I mean in the memes he is.

I completely agree

(Apr. 14, 2021  2:56 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  2:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Most of GT is invalid because they don’t use the standard stadium. Sure Arthur annihilated Aiga, but that was in the infinity sign stadium not the standard stadium used for ranking. Also Arthur’s dark flux is practically useless against Phi since Phi has dark resonance and that too a lot of it so Arthur would ‘t be able to weaken him and if Phi knew about mugen lock that’s all the better for him (also if we go by the logic that mid season Arthur > GT Aiga > Phi then that means that Amane is stronger than Aiga.

no, not stronger than Rago, Gingka, or Ryuga. (Gingka, Ryuga, and Rago are part of the Beyblade Lore thing) So, they're equal.
(Apr. 14, 2021  3:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  2:56 PM)i\m batman Wrote: But I thought Amane IS stronger than Aiga (and Gwyn, Drum, Delta, Phi, Valt, heck even the MFB bladers)? Has my whole life been a lie? *confused screaming*

no, not stronger than Rago, Gingka, or Ryuga. (Gingka, Ryuga, and Rago are part of the Beyblade Lore thing) So, they're equal.

I meant to type "most of the MFB bladers" but forgot that "most of" lol.
(Apr. 14, 2021  3:04 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  3:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: no, not stronger than Rago, Gingka, or Ryuga. (Gingka, Ryuga, and Rago are part of the Beyblade Lore thing) So, they're equal.

I meant to type "most of the MFB bladers" but forgot that "most of" lol.

Move this discussion to the Beyblade Lore thread
ryuga vs busujima
How Lane see's the rest of the Legend Festival participants, he used the term "small fry" to Rangiro in episode 10 of surge, meaning he sees Rangiro as a weak guy. So here's how I think he see's the rest of the partcipitants with term "Small or Middle or Big fry" which basically means how much of a worthy oppenenet he sees them
Big Fry: Valt, Aiga
Middle Fry: Free, Lui
Small Fry: Silas, Rantaro, Hikaru, Hygua and Rangiro
(Apr. 14, 2021  3:36 PM)MasterChef Wrote: How Lane see's the rest of the Legend Festival participants, he used the term "small fry" to Rangiro in episode 10 of surge, meaning he sees Rangiro as a weak guy. So here's how I think he see's the rest of the partcipitants with term "Small or Middle or Big fry" which basically means how much of a worthy oppenenet he sees them

I think Shu falls into the middle fry. Sure he’s stronger than Aiga, but Lane seems him that way as shown by how he doesn’t really care so much about battling. him.
(Apr. 14, 2021  3:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  3:36 PM)MasterChef Wrote: How Lane see's the rest of the Legend Festival participants, he used the term "small fry" to Rangiro in episode 10 of surge, meaning he sees Rangiro as a weak guy. So here's how I think he see's the rest of the partcipitants with term "Small or Middle or Big fry" which basically means how much of a worthy oppenenet he sees them

I think Shu falls into the middle fry. Sure he’s stronger than Aiga, but Lane seems him that way as shown by how he doesn’t really care so much about battling. him.

I didn't include Shu cause he did not compete in the Festival. But doesn't Lane see as Shu as the biggest legend/oppenent? Then he should go to he "Big Fry" section.

Honestly the stadiums don’t really make a difference because anyone can strategize. Strategy is not limited to particular bladers using the stadium so it doesn’t really matter. Also, dark flux is far beyond Phi’s dark resonance. The flux state was basically the ultimate form of resonance at the time. As for Amane being more powerful than Aiga, I don’t see why that’s such a big issue. Amane’s gold turbo bypassed Arthur’s dark turbo while Aiga’s couldn’t. Aiga was restored to former glory in s5 anyway. Aiga also could have gotten more powerful offscreen.
(Apr. 14, 2021  3:47 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

Honestly the stadiums don’t really make a difference because anyone can strategize. Strategy is not limited to particular bladers using the stadium so it doesn’t really matter. Also, dark flux is far beyond Phi’s dark resonance. The flux state was basically the ultimate form of resonance at the time. As for Amane being more powerful than Aiga, I don’t see why that’s such a big issue. Amane’s gold turbo bypassed Arthur’s dark turbo while Aiga’s couldn’t. Aiga was restored to former glory in s5 anyway. Aiga also could have gotten more powerful offscreen.

Even so I was talking about right now not back in GT. We just don’t have enough on Phi to deduce how strong he is in season 4, but he’s above other GT bladers in the legends ranking for a reason (which is something that can be used for who’s stronger than who).
its pretty weird lol