Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Apr. 12, 2021  7:21 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Wonder why Rantaro is afraid of unicorns.

unicorn horror movies
hey what if akira was really a girl? i wonder how that would affect things.
(Apr. 12, 2021  7:26 PM)eggblader Wrote: hey what if akira was really a girl? i wonder how that would affect things.

Doubt it would affect things too much.
(Apr. 12, 2021  7:26 PM)eggblader Wrote: hey what if akira was really a girl? i wonder how that would affect things.

we would've got a girl blader
Honestly just wanted to make this post to give some love to what I consider the greatest burst aesthetic there is, the glowing eye effect. Like no joke, it just looks so awesome when the characters do this. It’s too bad that not many characters receive it. 
Reminds me of an awesome animated franchise. 
[Image: 9e6c8b7c1817a6594521109bfc1245c6.gif]
Can we stop it with the image posts here. We have a thread for Beyblade gifs please use that. At least place spoilers if you are
(Apr. 12, 2021  8:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Can we stop it with the image posts here. We have a thread for Beyblade gifs please use that. At least place spoilers if you are

It correlates directly with my random thought, so I don’t think there’s an issue with posting it here.
(Apr. 12, 2021  8:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2021  8:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Can we stop it with the image posts here. We have a thread for Beyblade gifs please use that. At least place spoilers if you are

It correlates directly with my random thought, so there’s no issue with posting it here.

At least place spoilers.
(Apr. 12, 2021  8:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2021  8:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
It correlates directly with my random thought, so there’s no issue with posting it here.

At least place spoilers.

Sure thing, sorry about that.

-Edit: Alright it’s done
Hi guys I do have a question: do you know if Silas in Beyblade Burst Evolution and Beyblade Burst Turbo suppose to be the bad guy in the anime?
(Apr. 13, 2021  4:38 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hi guys I do have a question: do you know if Silas in Beyblade Burst Evolution and Beyblade Burst Turbo suppose to be the bad guy in the anime?

Nope, he's Valt's teammate. As for being good or evil, I'd say he's kind of neutral like many others. His character growth is him developing from a self-centered jerk to a team player.
(Apr. 13, 2021  4:43 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  4:38 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hi guys I do have a question: do you know if Silas in Beyblade Burst Evolution and Beyblade Burst Turbo suppose to be the bad guy in the anime?

Nope, he's Valt's teammate. As for being good or evil, I'd say he's kind of neutral like many others. His character growth is him developing from a self-centered jerk to a team player.

Ohh ok so he isn’t a bad guy after all, despite that beginning in Beyblade Burst Surge, the Beyblade Wiki articles says he gonna be good and friendly with polite appropriate behavior.
sora: Im gingkas number 1 apprentice
Kenta: lies
(Apr. 13, 2021  5:03 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  4:43 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Nope, he's Valt's teammate. As for being good or evil, I'd say he's kind of neutral like many others. His character growth is him developing from a self-centered jerk to a team player.

Ohh ok so he isn’t a bad guy after all, despite that beginning in Beyblade Burst Surge, the Beyblade Wiki articles says he gonna be good and friendly with polite appropriate behavior.

Better never read Beyblade Wiki and never meet it

I'm starting this. Gwyn is stronger than Phi
I gotta start reading manga
I want just to post about Burst system creators. I don't going to touch Single and Dual because they are beginning systems. And also I don't going to touch God system, because from words of Hiro Morita it seems that God system was used even earlier, and Lui lose because he had Lost Longinus while Free had Drain Fafnir. So I start from Choz:
Choz creator is Taiga Akaba, it says that he create first choz bey that mostly prototype of Achilles, and maybe he create Phoenix and Hades.
" Also unique design have Artemis and Apollo"
Choz Kakusei ( Awakening) system creators are Shu Kurenai and Valt Aoi. Shu said that he create it earlier but we didn't see it so both.
GT system - creator is Valt Aoi. He is first who create it.
" A little bit different are Imperial Dragon and Master Diabolos"
Infinite Lock system - creators are Gwyn Ronny/ Arthur Percival. In manga Gwyn create Apocalypse for Arthur, to test Drum, while in Anime Gwyn create Genesis after he see how Apocalypse fight
Sparking system - creator is Valt Aoi. In manga he collect more things to make his bey strong, in Anime he is first who we see with new bey.
Limit break system - creators are Hyuga Asahi and Hikaru Asahi. Most of you will say that Hikaru creator but he just test it first, but designer of limit break system is Hyuga ( so who said Hyuga is stupid say sorry).
Dynamite Battle system - creator is Bell Daikokuten

(Apr. 13, 2021  5:45 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I gotta start reading manga

Good luck
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:08 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:06 PM)Pixi Wrote: valt is OLD

Nah he just got  t a l l.

cant wait until bell and valt meet so i can see how t a l l valt is LOL

also i moved the convo here because idk if we should be talking on that thread
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:12 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:08 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Nah he just got  t a l l.

cant wait until bell and valt meet so i can see how t a l l valt is LOL

See, here's a problem. When an already tall person meets a midget, what do you think happens...?
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:15 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:12 PM)Pixi Wrote: cant wait until bell and valt meet so i can see how t a l l valt is LOL

See, here's a problem. When an already tall person meets a midget, what do you think happens...?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Dragon Emperor Life Destructor
thanks I will soon... hopefully
So rummor technically says that Basara is owner of Bahamut