Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Zeutron Your knowledge base is required. Do you know where it was stated that Gingka is the strongest blader in metal fight?
(Apr. 04, 2021  5:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Zeutron Your knowledge base is required. Do you know where it was stated that Gingka is the strongest blader in metal fight?

I think I saw it floating around that Takafumi Adachi confirmed it?
(Apr. 04, 2021  5:36 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2021  5:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Zeutron Your knowledge base is required. Do you know where it was stated that Gingka is the strongest blader in metal fight?

That's what I heard but I don't where he stated that.
I don't remember where you can find it but I can back zeutron on that one takafumi during the time he wrote zero G . he was asked the question who was the strongest blader and he flated out said by now in zero g gingka has become the strongest blader in the mfb verse (excluding rago since well his dead) and ryuga is just chilling somewhere while training.  but he did say it thought.  . but if rago was alive or counted his even dead his strongest cause it's natural for him it was also at that time he reveal his top 3 favourite mfb characters

I’ll try and find the quote but it was a long time ago. It may have been during one of his QnA’s but he did say it. Not sure if that applies to both canons though.
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

I’ll try and find the quote but it was a long time ago. It may have been during one of his QnA’s but he did say it. Not sure if that applies to both canons though.

Thanks
(Apr. 04, 2021  5:36 PM)Instarez Wrote:

(Apr. 04, 2021  6:41 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I don't remember where you can find it but I can back zeutron on that one takafumi during the time he wrote zero G . he was asked the question who was the strongest blader and he flated out said by now in zero g gingka has become the strongest blader in the mfb verse (excluding rago since well his dead) and ryuga is just chilling somewhere while training.  but he did say it thought.  . but if rago was alive or counted his even dead his strongest cause it's natural for him it was also at that time he reveal his top 3 favourite mfb characters

(Apr. 04, 2021  9:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

First of all, as Dragruler stated, if Rago was alive, he'll be the strongest blader.
Secondly, I have read and re read mfb manga and watched and re watched mfb anime, it was NEVER stated that Gingka was the superior blader of Ryuga and Gingka.
In Zero G (Shogun Steel), Mr. Hagane (gingka) said to Zyro that he was Ryuga's equal.

Ryuga is #2 (second ONLY to Rago) because of his Legendary Blader status and the fact that his power is so great that an island colony believed that the phenomenon caused by his abilities was from a God. He battled Gingka, Kyoya, and Yuki simoultaneously and still won almost effortlessly. In Metal Masters, his spin in a battle had stopped completely while upright, but started back up again to full strength. He has only ever lost twice in the Metal Saga: against Gingka in Metal Fusion, and against Rago in Metal Fury.

In Shogun Steel, Gingka is prob RYUGA"S EQUAL, but not the superior blader between the two.

Ryuga only lost to Gingka once, which was because he wasn't in control, Lightning L Drago's Dark Power was.

If someone thinks otherwise, please prove it to me.

And it should also be noted that the Great Dragon Emperor (Ryuga) is the only one in all of beyblade to have ever developed a ultimate move.
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2021  5:36 PM)Instarez Wrote: I think I saw it floating around that Takafumi Adachi confirmed it?

(Apr. 04, 2021  6:41 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I don't remember where you can find it but I can back zeutron on that one takafumi during the time he wrote zero G . he was asked the question who was the strongest blader and he flated out said by now in zero g gingka has become the strongest blader in the mfb verse (excluding rago since well his dead) and ryuga is just chilling somewhere while training.  but he did say it thought.  . but if rago was alive or counted his even dead his strongest cause it's natural for him it was also at that time he reveal his top 3 favourite mfb characters

(Apr. 04, 2021  9:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I’ll try and find the quote but it was a long time ago. It may have been during one of his QnA’s but he did say it. Not sure if that applies to both canons though.

First of all, as Dragruler stated, if Rago was alive, he'll be the strongest blader.
Secondly, I have read and re read mfb manga and watched and re watched mfb anime, it was NEVER stated that Gingka was the superior blader of Ryuga and Gingka.
In Zero G (Shogun Steel), Mr. Hagane (gingka) said to Zyro that he was Ryuga's equal.

Ryuga is #2 (second ONLY to Rago) because of his Legendary Blader status and the fact that his power is so great that an island colony believed that the phenomenon caused by his abilities was from a God. He battled Gingka, Kyoya, and Yuki simoultaneously and still won almost effortlessly. In Metal Masters, his spin in a battle had stopped completely while upright, but started back up again to full strength. He has only ever lost twice in the Metal Saga: against Gingka in Metal Fusion, and against Rago in Metal Fury.

In Shogun Steel, Gingka is prob RYUGA"S EQUAL, but not the superior blader between the two.

Ryuga only lost to Gingka once, which was because he wasn't in control, Lightning L Drago's Dark Power was.

And it should also be noted that the Great Dragon Emperor (Ryuga) is the only one in all of beyblade to have ever developed a ultimate move.
Yeah Gingka is about Ryuga's level but in most instances I think Ryuga would win. He's outputted far more power than Gingka on his own.
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2021  5:36 PM)Instarez Wrote: I think I saw it floating around that Takafumi Adachi confirmed it?

(Apr. 04, 2021  6:41 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I don't remember where you can find it but I can back zeutron on that one takafumi during the time he wrote zero G . he was asked the question who was the strongest blader and he flated out said by now in zero g gingka has become the strongest blader in the mfb verse (excluding rago since well his dead) and ryuga is just chilling somewhere while training.  but he did say it thought.  . but if rago was alive or counted his even dead his strongest cause it's natural for him it was also at that time he reveal his top 3 favourite mfb characters

(Apr. 04, 2021  9:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I’ll try and find the quote but it was a long time ago. It may have been during one of his QnA’s but he did say it. Not sure if that applies to both canons though.

Well in all fairness, Gingka is still better than Ryuga in the manga canon since he won their final battle. Don’t know about anime though.
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: First of all, as Dragruler stated, if Rago was alive, he'll be the strongest blader.

Well in all fairness, Gingka is still better than Ryuga in the manga canon since he won their final battle. Don’t know about anime though.

gingka wasn't actually weaker either most people always dismissed that each time gingka lost to ryuga he never had the full mastery of Pegasus all of them . ryuga himself even called out gingka for that twice the first time was before he fought julian where we found out he hasn't fully master galaxy, and during his fight against destructor he had zero mastery over bing bang/cosmic Pegasus to which was proven later. being more skilled doesn't equal stronger ryuga is more skilled the gingka in general he completely understand everything about not only his bey but beyblade in general. that's the difference between gingka & ryuga L-drago ability to absorb plus destructive power is also a factor.
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: First of all, as Dragruler stated, if Rago was alive, he'll be the strongest blader.

(Apr. 05, 2021  1:33 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well in all fairness, Gingka is still better than Ryuga in the manga canon since he won their final battle. Don’t know about anime though.

gingka wasn't actually weaker either most people always dismissed that each time gingka lost to ryuga he never had the full mastery of Pegasus all of them . ryuga himself even called out gingka for that twice the first time was before he fought julian where we found out he hasn't fully master galaxy, and during his fight against destructor he had zero mastery over bing bang/cosmic Pegasus to which was proven later. being more skilled doesn't equal stronger ryuga is more skilled the gingka in general he completely understand everything about not only his bey but beyblade in general. that's the difference between gingka & ryuga L-drago ability to absorb plus destructive power is also a factor.

Dragruler, in fact, I agree with all your statements.

As for Zeutron, winning a final battle doesn't make someone stronger. Ryuga has more wins that Gingka has. If we measure the feats of power between the two, Ryuga stands superior.

And can anyone explain, what would Mr.Hagane do if Ryuga uses his Ultimate Move?

(Apr. 04, 2021  9:57 PM)Instarez Wrote:

Yeah Gingka is about Ryuga's level but in most instances I think Ryuga would win. He's outputted far more power than Gingka on his own.

That's true. What I'm saying is that Gingka is either a fingernail lvl weaker than him or equal to Ryuga. The only person who is flat out stronger than Ryuga is Rago
theirs one thing I forgot to point out even though i mentioned gingka never having mastery of Pegasus until he gets hit with reality that he hasn't which factor in the lost .the lost he took is still a lost cause in the case it's gingka's fault for not knowing about his bey despite literally being in love with his Pegasus bey lol.  it's always when he get whooped that he figured out that oh so I was never using you correctly Pegasus sorry buddy.  that always annoyed me about gingka he repeated that mistake 3 time jeez until he get the memo lol
(Apr. 05, 2021  1:40 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well in all fairness, Gingka is still better than Ryuga in the manga canon since he won their final battle. Don’t know about anime though.

(Apr. 05, 2021  1:33 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: gingka wasn't actually weaker either most people always dismissed that each time gingka lost to ryuga he never had the full mastery of Pegasus all of them . ryuga himself even called out gingka for that twice the first time was before he fought julian where we found out he hasn't fully master galaxy, and during his fight against destructor he had zero mastery over bing bang/cosmic Pegasus to which was proven later. being more skilled doesn't equal stronger ryuga is more skilled the gingka in general he completely understand everything about not only his bey but beyblade in general. that's the difference between gingka & ryuga L-drago ability to absorb plus destructive power is also a factor.

Dragruler, in fact, I agree with all your statements.

As for Zeutron, winning a final battle doesn't make someone stronger. Ryuga has more wins that Gingka has. If we measure the feats of power between the two, Ryuga stands superior.

And can anyone explain, what would Mr.Hagane do if Ryuga uses his Ultimate Move?

(Apr. 04, 2021  9:57 PM)Instarez Wrote: Yeah Gingka is about Ryuga's level but in most instances I think Ryuga would win. He's outputted far more power than Gingka on his own.

That's true. What I'm saying is that Gingka is either a fingernail lvl weaker than him or equal to Ryuga. The only person who is flat out stronger than Ryuga is Rago

In the manga Gingka actually battled stronger opponents and had a similar win rate. Beating someone one time at their peak is a good indidcator of who is stronger. Having a good record is a bad way of determining who is stronger because records work relevant to time, long term circumstance and number of battles while present victories don’t always do that. By that logic Gingka with the powers of all the bladers in the world would be weaker than Ryuga since he only won once but we know that isn’t true.

Honestly in terms of the anime: Rago<Gingka (Zero-g) < Kenta (legend) < Ryuga (metal fury). Kenta should have been stronger too.
In Metal Fight the strongest ranking, my Top 10 list goes like:
Rago
Gingka or Rygua
Rygua or Gingka
Kyoya
Kenta
Chris
King
Masemunae
Tiffy
Aguma

What are your guys Top 10 strongest list?
(Apr. 05, 2021  2:41 AM)MasterChef Wrote: In Metal Fight the strongest ranking, my Top 10 list goes like:
Rago
Gingka or Rygua
Rygua or Gingka
Kyoya
Kenta
Chris
King
Masemunae
Tiffy
Aguma

My Top 10 Metal Fight list is almost identical, except I put Kenta over Kyoya and Dynamis instead of Masamune.
My top ten list for Metal fight:

1:Gingka (with the power of all the legendary bladers)
2: Rago
3: Gingka (zero-g)
4: Kenta (legend)
5: Ryuga (Metal fury)
6: Zyro (Synchrome with Salamander)
7: Gingka (metal fury standard)
8: Kira (Synchrome with Pegasus)
9: Faust
10: Kyoya (metal fury)
I just got round to rewatching Burst God since I missed a few episodes back in the start, and while watching Ep 16, this random thouht came outta basically nowhere:
I just realized that Red Eye's entire existence is a YuGiOh reference.
LMAO
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote: My top ten list for Metal fight:

Kenta is such an underappreciated character, I kinda wish he was the main protagonist in Metal Fury (alongside Gingka).
(Apr. 05, 2021  2:14 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Kenta is such an underappreciated character, I kinda wish he was the main protagonist in Metal Fury (alongside Gingka).

I know right? Went through all that trouble giving him character development just to have him gets sidecasted by the fans. I think the issue was that it was all too little too late. They shoehorned his evolution into 2 episodes and for the fans action>journey which is a sensible opinion. By that point people had become too fond of everyone else to worry about Kenta even though he was probably the strongest individually unsmoked character in his season (don’t count legend status as an amp in scaling save for Rago’s, because it genetically makes him superior to all other bladers).

I don’t think Kenta has surpassed Ryuga yet. Sure he scratched L-drago, but he’s still got a long way to go. I don’t agree with everything thing, so here’s my list (at the peak of each blader’s individual power):
0. Benkei
1. Rago
2. Gingka
3. Ryuga
4. Chris (you could argue on this, but Gingka in fury just barely managed to win and that too because I believe Chris allowed him to ring him out and BD is op)
5. Kyoya
6. Kenta
7. Aguma (again I could see a case against this, but he’s a master tactician and Scythe has some pretty good parts)
8. King (Left and Right spin as well as 3 modes. That’s one strong bey)
9. Masamune (can’t not mention him if I’ve mentioned King. This man almost beat him, and while it was in a different stadium, but blader’s became used to it so it was a fair fight)
10. Faust

Dynamis didn’t make it since he has only won 2 battles that too to rather weaker bladers
Tithi didn’t make it since he’s still a child (granted everyone’s also a child, but he’s much younger. What this means is that he still has a lot of potential)
Yuki doesn’t make it since his wins are with Gingka only or are rather unimpressive
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

I don’t think Kenta has surpassed Ryuga yet. Sure he scratched L-drago, but he’s still got a long way to go. I don’t agree with everything thing, so here’s my list (at the peak of each blader’s individual power):
0. Benkei
1. Rago
2. Gingka
3. Ryuga
4. Chris (you could argue on this, but Gingka in fury just barely managed to win and that too because I believe Chris allowed him to ring him out and BD is op)
5. Kyoya
6. Kenta
7. Aguma (again I could see a case against this, but he’s a master tactician and Scythe has some pretty good parts)
9. Masamune (can’t not mention him if I’ve mentioned King. This man almost beat him, and while it was in a different stadium, but blader’s became used to it so it was a fair fight)
10. Faust

Dynamis didn’t make it since he has only won 2 battles that too to rather weaker bladers
Tithi didn’t make it since he’s still a child (granted everyone’s also a child, but he’s much younger. What this means is that he still has a lot of potential)
Yuki doesn’t make it since his wins are with Gingka only or are rather unimpressive

I mean, by logic I would say Kenta because Kenta inherited all of Rouge’s power. It was more so a lack of understanding. In terms of power Kenta was definitely the strongest individual force since it’s effectively his own power + all of Ryuga’s. He was even able to contend with Nemesis all on his own with no resistance or damage received while the other legends were teaming and getting flung back in single blows.
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:31 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t think Kenta has surpassed Ryuga yet. Sure he scratched L-drago, but he’s still got a long way to go. I don’t agree with everything thing, so here’s my list (at the peak of each blader’s individual power):
0. Benkei
1. Rago
2. Gingka
3. Ryuga
5. Kyoya
6. Kenta
10. Faust

I mean, by logic I would say Kenta because Kenta inherited all of Rouge’s power. It was more so a lack of understanding. In terms of power Kenta was definitely the strongest individual force since it’s effectively his own power + all of Ryuga’s. He was even able to contend with Nemesis all on his own with no resistance or damage received while the other legends were teaming and getting flung back in single blows.

Kenta was able to be equal with Rago in episode 140, but in 141, even with Rygua's power and the rest 9 legenddary bladers, he got demolised. So him fihting Nemisis equally isn't a good example in my opinion.
My top of Metal Fight is
1Ginga with Golden Big Bang Pegasus/ power of all legends
2 Rago
3 Kenta
4 Ryuga
5 Ginga
6 Kyoya
7 King and Orion
8 Jupiter
9 Chronos
10 last 2 legends
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:31 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t think Kenta has surpassed Ryuga yet. Sure he scratched L-drago, but he’s still got a long way to go. I don’t agree with everything thing, so here’s my list (at the peak of each blader’s individual power):
0. Benkei
1. Rago
2. Gingka
3. Ryuga
5. Kyoya
6. Kenta
10. Faust

He didn’t inherit Ryuga’s power, but more so inherited his Star fragment. Also Nemesis is a bad example as that 230 definitely caught it off guard (not to mention it’s perfect advertising for the bey). There’s nothing really implying that Kenta inherited Ryuga’s power.
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:31 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I mean, by logic I would say Kenta because Kenta inherited all of Rouge’s power. It was more so a lack of understanding. In terms of power Kenta was definitely the strongest individual force since it’s effectively his own power + all of Ryuga’s. He was even able to contend with Nemesis all on his own with no resistance or damage received while the other legends were teaming and getting flung back in single blows.

He didn’t inherit Ryuga’s power, but more so inherited his Star fragment. Also Nemesis is a bad example as that 230 definitely caught it off guard (not to mention it’s perfect advertising for the bey). There’s nothing really implying that Kenta inherited Ryuga’s power.

That was my understanding as well. Admittedly it's been a while since I've seen Fury, but I thought he simply received L Drago's star fragment.