Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Mar. 09, 2021  10:50 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Requirements!

1. Link to vid.
2. Time stamp that you want the clip to start on.
3. Time stamp to end the clip.

Sample one: 
[Image: Door_slide_v2.gif]

(Mar. 19, 2021  5:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

Shu my boi!!
Lots of gifs lol but it was worth it since they look very cool.
(Mar. 19, 2021  5:14 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  10:50 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Requirements!

1. Link to vid.
2. Time stamp that you want the clip to start on.
3. Time stamp to end the clip.

Sample one: 
[Image: Door_slide_v2.gif]

(Mar. 19, 2021  5:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Shu my boi!!

why did you quote me?
By the way personally, I would rather have 2 versions of an opening for the Season. Then the 2nd one could have actual notable changes rather than a bunch of random openings with changes lasting 3 seconds.
(Mar. 19, 2021  5:19 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  5:14 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Shu my boi!!

why did you quote me?

lol sorry I prob didn't mean to lol. I was looking at your thread and prob accidently pressed the quote button.
I hope Clash! Dynamite Battle is as good as CMB. Better? Maybe it's just my bias but I think definitely not, however Openings have been lacking recently. Speaking of Openings, tier list.

S: Chouzetsu Muteki Blader
A: Evolution Burst
B: Gatti 'N Roll, Burst Finish
C: Sparking Revolution
E:
(Mar. 19, 2021  8:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I hope Clash! Dynamite Battle is as good as CMB. Better? Maybe it's just my bias but I think definitely not, however Openings have been lacking recently. Speaking of Openings, tier list.

S: Chouzetsu Muteki Blader
A: Evolution Burst
B: Gatti 'N Roll, Burst Finish
C: Sparking Revolution
E:

we should have an ending like believe 
but that's probably not gonna happen
Also, as if she wasn't any more talented, Hanamaru also did key animation for Aiger vs Phi, as well as also being a animation director (on top of doing key animation) for Dante & Delta vs Arthur & Gwyn.
The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to realize that Fumiya and Lodin's presence as the new Fafnir and Longinus wielders in GT are a blessing in disguise.

Think about it, if the battles in the GT anime played out almost the same as it did but you had Free or Lui lose to Drum early on instead, I highly guarantee that fans will give Drum a lot of backlash and accuse him of having "too much plot armour" if he had defeated Free and Lui that early, akin to when Aiga received a lot of hate after he defeated Lui.

So whether you like or hate Fumiya and Lodin for "stealing Fafnir and Longinus", you should really be thanking them for taking the fall like that haha. A lot of people say that GT would've been better off if they had just kept Free and Lui, but I guarantee that they would be upset if that had happened.
(Mar. 19, 2021  12:34 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  3:57 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Well you see, Valkyrie was going to burst anyways since it got flung into the air before bursting. Ragnaruk burst because it got flung directly into Satan’s triple twister. If only Silas moved Ragnaruk would be fine 😂.

Not to mention the fact that Triple Twister was untouchable until that point, so you would have had a weakened Ragnurak AND a Triple Twister with only a Fafnir to deal with it. No way Free would have take that one.

Exactly, Free would have been toast. He barely managed to beat Silas by a mere second as is, and Silas must have been heavily weakened since Ragnaruk got flung directly at Satan hard enough to knock it out of triple twister (which, as you said was impenetrable even when two beys were attacking it). Heck, had that coincidence not happened 
Silas would have probably been able to solo Free. I gotta say, I was so satisfied when Satan sent Fafnir flying in the tag league. Really shows is how far he’s come.
Favorite blader special move animation? This one for Brave Sword takes the cake for me.

(Mar. 21, 2021  4:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Favorite blader special move animation? This one for Brave Sword takes the cake for me.

That really is. The only ones I like better are the new Nothing Break (my favorite character just had an electrified gauntlet, yes I am fanboying), Variant Disaster and Limit Break: The End. For all the problems with Lane's character, his special moves and voice is really awesome imo.
(Mar. 21, 2021  4:37 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2021  4:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Favorite blader special move animation? This one for Brave Sword takes the cake for me.

That really is. The only ones I like better are the new Nothing Break (my favorite character just had an electrified gauntlet, yes I am fanboying), Variant Disaster and Limit Break: The End. For all the problems with Lane's character, his special moves and voice is really awesome imo.

I love the one for nothing break. Brave Sword is Number One for me personally. Valt grabbing that huge energy sword is just too awesome for words.

(Mar. 21, 2021  5:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

That probably comes in second for me. Love it.
(Mar. 21, 2021  5:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: More MFB art
[Image: Ew_CP89VcAUMR4d?format=jpg&name=large]

So that’s what zero-g Ryuga looks like
happy birthday valt
also happy late birthday hyuga Smile
My ranking of all the single Sparking special moves

1: Hyper tornado (single move)
2: Infinite attack
3: Brave flash
4: Mach tornado (single move)
5:Volcano bound
6: Brave sword (airborn)