Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Mar. 16, 2021  2:24 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I disagree with what you said about the flaws in Evolution. Evolution was amazing imo. That battles were cool and good, and I really liked it. Evolution in my opinion was the second best season of burst
Well I wasn't saying the battle are bad in fact I think God/Evolution has one of the most consistent battles, I saying that some battle rely on previous season encounters which kinda threw me off in my rewatch.
(Mar. 15, 2021  9:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  9:44 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: If I may ask, from best to worst what is everyone's favorite burst series? I get some were good and some bad, but I'm curious!

Here's mine!
1 - Evolution
2 - Gachi
3 - Sparking
4 - Turbo
5 - OG

1: Burst

2: Evolution 

3 GT

4: Superking

5: Turbo

Great minds think alike I see.
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:47 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  9:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote: 1: Burst

3 GT

Great minds think alike I see.

Yup seems like it.
(Mar. 15, 2021  9:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  9:44 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: If I may ask, from best to worst what is everyone's favorite burst series? I get some were good and some bad, but I'm curious!

Here's mine!
1 - Evolution
2 - Gachi
3 - Sparking
4 - Turbo
5 - OG

1: Burst

3 GT

Wow. Mine is literally the reverse of this list.
As of March 16, 2021, I will not be starting new threads from me, because many of you guys think I am spamming with them, when I ask questions and or letting you know what good news are from me.

I may just talk and share my thoughts and questions right here.
Lmao shu when he does counter break: https://youtu.be/txnXGF_307o?t=305
My updated tag league ranking. This is basically the last one since the final battle really won’t change anything. 
Thoughts?
(By the way if you decide to quote me please edit the tags out. I don’t want people getting spammed)
EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ Isaiah.burley

DeltaZakuro

PinkRose #Fafnir CheetoBlader [[ NØBØDY ]]
Pixi
(Mar. 17, 2021  3:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote: My updated tag league ranking. This is basically the last one since the final battle really won’t change anything. 
Thoughts?

EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ @XsabxmaniacX  DeltaZakuro

PinkRose #Fafnir CheetoBlader
TrustBEE [[ NØBØDY ]]
Pixi

sounds about right  i agree with the ranking with the reason as well
To be honest as a person who likes free; seeing him go down without a fight in the league really pains me. But from an objective standpoint you are absolutely correct in your ranking of the legend bladers. One thing i would like to point out however is that we have recently seen shu knocking out lucifer; valkryie knocking out lucifer and lean becoming more and more flustered. This leads me to believe that the legends are getting used to the way lean fights and will definitely get stronger and likely surpass him in more time. Zeutron
(Mar. 17, 2021  3:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote: My updated tag league ranking. This is basically the last one since the final battle really won’t change anything. 
Thoughts?

EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ @XsabxmaniacX  DeltaZakuro

TrustBEE [[ NØBØDY ]]
Pixi

Power wise there’s definitely some inconsistencies, but as of now Lane, H+H definitely top 4. Here’s howI would do it however
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:01 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: To be honest as a person who likes free; seeing him go down without a fight in the league really pains me. But from an objective standpoint you are absolutely correct in your ranking of the legend bladers. One thing i would like to point out however is that we have recently seen shu knocking out lucifer; valkryie knocking out lucifer and lean becoming more and more flustered. This leads me to believe that the legends are getting used to the way lean fights and will definitely get stronger and likely surpass him in more time. Zeutron

Ahh yes, that’s a good point. Shu did in fact knock Lucifer out of the stadium. The thing is, it was a very casual practice battle between him and Shu and because of that, I don’t quite hold it in very high regard. The point still stands though, people are definitely catching up.

(Mar. 17, 2021  4:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
Thoughts?

Power wise there’s definitely some inconsistencies, but as of now Lane, H+H definitely top 3. Here’s howI would do it however

Your point of view/list is very interesting too! I like it.
Im pretty sure XsabmaniacX doesn't watch Sparking.

But anyways I don't think we should rank Wakiya since his contribution to the series was only at ep 44 and that was a promotional episode so it's kinda hard to say which place he would fit.
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Im pretty sure XsabmaniacX doesn't watch Sparking.

But anyways I don't think we should rank Wakiya since his contribution to the series was only at ep 44 and that was a promotional episode so it's kinda hard to say which place he would fit.

Ahh alright, will edit the tag out. As for Wakiya, yes you have a very good point, just wanted to add him in there for fun. I do have to say though, in all fairness taking on 3 bladers at once and winning is still a pretty impressive feat even for a first episode.
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: 6. Valt-he’s reached his limit unlike the other 2 who still have potential
7. Lui/Ranjiro: Enablers do tend to do more work, but they are lacking in power hence why Lui and Ranjiro are here
I don't think lui is lacking in power bc he  cancels out World slash with ease and friendly reminder world slash is a special move that is as strong as brave sword. Valt reaching his limit is of course the case but putting him below drum and aiga is kinda weird since he definitely stronger and more strategic ( strategic is kinda debatable here) and why not put aiga/drum over shu?

again this is your opinion i have 0 intentions on putting you down i just i have some problems with your statement
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
Thoughts?

TrustBEE [[ NØBØDY ]]
Pixi

Power wise there’s definitely some inconsistencies, but as of now Lane, H+H definitely top 4. Here’s howI would do it however

that's an interesting way of ranking like zeutron theirs a good reason to justified the ranking theirs definitely a few way to rank them  when the others gets in this debate it should be fun to see haha
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:29 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: 6. Valt-he’s reached his limit unlike the other 2 who still have potential
7. Lui/Ranjiro: Enablers do tend to do more work, but they are lacking in power hence why Lui and Ranjiro are here
I don't think lui is lacking in power bc he  cancels out World slash with ease and friendly reminder world slash is a special move that is as strong as brave sword. Valt reaching his limit is of course the case but putting him below drum and aiga is kinda weird since he definitely stronger and more strategic ( strategic is kinda debatable here) and why not put aiga/drum over shu?

again this is your opinion i have 0 intentions on putting you down i just i have some problems with your statement

So I’ve said that Lui is lacking in power because he just doesn’t seem to be able to pull off the win against the others, it’s one thing to cancel a move and it’s another to actually win. Aiga and Drum aren’t over Shu because Drum simply lacks the strays to touch World Spriggan, and Aiga doesn’t seem to have the feats to match up. I placed Valt below Aiga and Drum because Aiga knows the matchup better due to Valkyrie not having that much modes and Drum should actually be replaced with Valt because Drum’s still evolving and hasn’t reached his full potential (just realized this)
HI check out my fan fiction chapter ones coming out soon
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:29 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Cancelling out World Slash is pretty crazy but at the same time we gotta understand that raw attack power is Longinus thing. That’s like a pure stamina battle between Free, Hyuga and Rantaro. Rantaro is going to win but only because tank/pure stamina is his thing. There are many other factors we must consider.
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:29 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I don't think lui is lacking in power bc he  cancels out World slash with ease and friendly reminder world slash is a special move that is as strong as brave sword. Valt reaching his limit is of course the case but putting him below drum and aiga is kinda weird since he definitely stronger and more strategic ( strategic is kinda debatable here) and why not put aiga/drum over shu?

Cancelling out World Slash is pretty crazy but at the same time we gotta understand that Raw attack power is Longinus thing. That’s like me comparing a pure stamina battle between Free, Hyuga and Rantaro. Rantaro is going to win but only because tank/pure stamina is his thing. There are many other factors we must consider.

But if it is Rantaro vs Free vs Hyuga Free would probably win (with spin steal and what not)
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So I’ve said that Lui is lacking in power because he just doesn’t seem to be able to pull off the win against the others, it’s one thing to cancel a move and it’s another to actually win. I placed Valt below Aiga and Drum because Aiga knows the matchup better due to Valkyrie not having that much modes
Well lui was simply caught off guard by his 2 losses, he definitely didn't expect shu activating L2T ability and sisco last attack. I don't think having much more modes put you to the advantage since you know skill is needed for everything on burst at this point.
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:55 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Cancelling out World Slash is pretty crazy but at the same time we gotta understand that Raw attack power is Longinus thing. That’s like me comparing a pure stamina battle between Free, Hyuga and Rantaro. Rantaro is going to win but only because tank/pure stamina is his thing. There are many other factors we must consider.

But if it is Rantaro vs Free vs Hyuga Free would probably win (with spin steal and what not)

Spin steal doesn’t seem to guarantee a spin finish in the anime because kinda like the real thing, the stela doesn’t work once the velocity decreases. In a pure stamina battle Rantaro would definitely win. Either that or it goes both ways.
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:55 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But if it is Rantaro vs Free vs Hyuga Free would probably win (with spin steal and what not)

Spin steak doesn’t seem to guarantee a spin finish in the anime because kinda like the real thing, the stela doesn’t work once the velocity decreases.

Even so, free just has way more raw power and he already beat Rantaro pretty sure.

(Mar. 17, 2021  4:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So I’ve said that Lui is lacking in power because he just doesn’t seem to be able to pull off the win against the others, it’s one thing to cancel a move and it’s another to actually win. I placed Valt below Aiga and Drum because Aiga knows the matchup better due to Valkyrie not having that much modes
Well lui was simply caught off guard by his 2 losses, he definitely didn't expect shu activating L2T ability and sisco last attack. I don't think having much more modes put you to the advantage since you know skill is needed for everything on burst at this point.

Having more modes does give you an advantage because you don’t know the matchup, and Aiga definitely has displayed the skill to take Valt on.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Spin steak doesn’t seem to guarantee a spin finish in the anime because kinda like the real thing, the stela doesn’t work once the velocity decreases.

Even so, free just has way more raw power and he already beat Rantaro pretty sure.

(Mar. 17, 2021  4:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well lui was simply caught off guard by his 2 losses, he definitely didn't expect shu activating L2T ability and sisco last attack. I don't think having much more modes put you to the advantage since you know skill is needed for everything on burst at this point.

Having more modes does give you an advantage because you don’t know the matchup, and Aiga definitely has displayed the skill to take Valt on.

Yeah, but he beat Rantaro with a knockout during his introduction battle. When they fought later they were seemingly always evenly matched (and boy did they fight a lot). Speaking of which, would have loved to see a proper 1v1.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:05 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Even so, free just has way more raw power and he already beat Rantaro pretty sure.

Yeah, but he beat Rantaro with a knockout during his introduction battle. When they fought later they were seemingly always evenly matched (and boy did they fight a lot). Speaking of which, would have loved to see a proper 1v1

Yeah, Sparking definitely didn’t do a good job for fan service, but it’s really fine since they tried to experiment with tag teams. There’s a lot of 1 v 1’s we missed out on.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Having more modes does give you an advantage because you don’t know the matchup, and Aiga definitely has displayed the skill to take Valt on.
Well at that time Valt was caught off guard by Ranjiro hyper tornado it wasn't really his mode doing the work.