Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Honestly, just keep the Big 5 how it is, but at least have characters like Drum or even Sisco shift in every now and then. Still the same general 5 at the top, but not too rare to see someone else hold a spot for some time like in something like tennis (idk, first thing that came to my mind since I play that sport).
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:57 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Honestly, just keep the Big 5 how it is, but at least have characters like Drum or even Sisco shift in every now and then. Still the same general 5 at the top, but not too rare to see someone else hold a spot for some time like in something like tennis (idk, first thing that came to my mind since I play that sport).

Honestly do they really even need a big 5? I like the route the anime took without having these favoured legends (save for Valt but, he’s Valt, so it’s kind of inevitable in his case). Yeah typically powerful characters like Free sucked in the season  but honestly, people need to get over it. He was dominating since the dawn of time and it was time for him to face actual defeat.
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:57 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Honestly, just keep the Big 5 how it is, but at least have characters like Drum or even Sisco shift in every now and then. Still the same general 5 at the top, but not too rare to see someone else hold a spot for some time like in something like tennis (idk, first thing that came to my mind since I play that sport).

This is basically just harmless wish fulfillment. Just trying to gauge where people would rank certain characters if it was up to them to create the Big Five next season. Just a fun little thing. Not meant to be taken too seriously. Maybe some would like to see someone like Kitt or Fubuki be a member of the Big Five.
(Mar. 04, 2021  10:48 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  10:45 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Free the worst legend? 😱

i mean he and susco did really bad in the tournament
Not really, they also came the closest to beating Hikaru and Hyuga.
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:17 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  10:34 PM)eggblader Wrote: i just finished turbo and started watching rise, and dante is not the brightest bulb in the box.

drum is cool. hes like if valt and aiga had a child but its blonde

this sounded way better in my head

yeah definitely.
Um I have a question: So why are the Beyblade Burst TV shows so weird? Like why do they use Hasbro terms and logos, but the beys are TT accurate. It's just confusing.
What streaming services have the original series? I have Crunchyroll and unfortunately it’s not available there. Been wanting to rewatch them. I tried to rewatch Metal Fusion and quickly realized how god awful it was compared to when I was 12 lol.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:05 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Um I have a question: So why are the Beyblade Burst TV shows so weird? Like why do they use Hasbro terms and logos, but the beys are TT accurate. It's just confusing.

The show is actually made in Japan and uses TT accurate beys AND TT names and logos, however when it is dubbed in English, the names are changed to Hasbro names and logos that are connected to TT (WBBA being an example) are removed. The beys still look TT accurate because they can't change the appearance of beys. I hope that answers your question.
Burst def got a lot of inspiration from MFB
(Mar. 06, 2021  5:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Burst def got a lot of inspiration from MFB

Not really. This coming season may take some inspiration from that sphere though.
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  5:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Burst def got a lot of inspiration from MFB

Not really. This coming season may take some inspiration from that sphere though.

If there wasn't MFB, burst wouldn't have existed and that's a fact

Season 6 of Burst, I have a feeling, is going to be a worse copy of Metal Fury. Just a guess, don't start a argument over this sentence I said
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Not really. This coming season may take some inspiration from that sphere though.

Season 6 of Burst, I have a feeling, is going to be a worse copy of Metal Fury. Just a guess, don't start a argument over this sentence I said

didnt morita say something about taking inspiration from the other two gens? idk it was something like that lol.

also, idk about you but i have some hope that s6 is gonna be good.
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Not really. This coming season may take some inspiration from that sphere though.

The same can said about OG, it started it all. That's more to do with them building off the previous gens commercial success to continue the franchise, not how the different shows are written and portrayed. Burst has a very distinct feel from the other two gens. Very different from MFB. In fact Burst went out of its way to be distinct from MFB.
I realized the appearance description of Aiger and Valt my lovely favorite characters of Beyblade Burst Turbo, it says they are tennis shoes on them, but they kinda look like boots to me. What’s your thoughts of their appearance photos?

[Image: latest?cb=20200114023907]  [Image: latest?cb=20191112004216]
(Mar. 06, 2021  9:15 AM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:05 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Um I have a question: So why are the Beyblade Burst TV shows so weird? Like why do they use Hasbro terms and logos, but the beys are TT accurate. It's just confusing.

The show is actually made in Japan and uses TT accurate beys AND TT names and logos, however when it is dubbed in English, the names are changed to Hasbro names and logos that are connected to TT (WBBA being an example) are removed. The beys still look TT accurate because they can't change the appearance of beys. I hope that answers your question.

Thanks, it just kinda confused me when I first saw that
What is Aiga/Aiger's "I can see everything you're gonna do (before you know what you're gonna do)" thing about? I don't have access to the Japanese, but the French version appears to be dubbed similarly, so there's reason to believe that the Japanese wasn't too far from it. Unless the French is dubbed from the English, then I'm no farther from where I started.
Aiga/Aiger never seemed to be the type of blader to strategize enough to say something like that, but does it starting after Achilles is reborn have anything to do with it?
has anybody realized that:
burst/evolution big 5
turbo turbo 4
rise risen 3
sorry i havent seen surge yet.
valt's dad went to the store and never came back
(Mar. 08, 2021  10:17 PM)eggblader Wrote: has anybody realized that:
burst/evolution  big 5
turbo                  turbo 4
rise                        risen 3
sorry i havent seen surge yet.

There's 15 legends but only 8 legends returned in sparking.
(Mar. 07, 2021  7:03 AM)Sunlightning900 Wrote: What is Aiga/Aiger's "I can see everything you're gonna do (before you know what you're gonna do)" thing about?  I don't have access to the Japanese, but the French version appears to be dubbed similarly, so there's reason to believe that the Japanese wasn't too far from it.  Unless the French is dubbed from the English, then I'm no farther from where I started.
Aiga/Aiger never seemed to be the type of blader to strategize enough to say something like that, but does it starting after Achilles is reborn have anything to do with it?

I personally think he just says it as a way to mess with the opponent, nothing more, nothing less. It's not like he can predict the future or anything lel.
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:20 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2021  7:03 AM)Sunlightning900 Wrote: What is Aiga/Aiger's "I can see everything you're gonna do (before you know what you're gonna do)" thing about?  I don't have access to the Japanese, but the French version appears to be dubbed similarly, so there's reason to believe that the Japanese wasn't too far from it.  Unless the French is dubbed from the English, then I'm no farther from where I started.

I personally think he just says it as a way to mess with the opponent, nothing more, nothing less. It's not like he can predict the future or anything lel.

Aiga is a good strategist sometimes imo
[Image: 2989305249_1_5_nYrHz8sJ.jpg][Image: Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake-4-1.jpg?fit=1125%2C633&ssl=1]

these 2 characters are too similar, Takafumi did this on purpose?

...previously I posted this in the wrong thread...  ^.^
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:20 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I personally think he just says it as a way to mess with the opponent, nothing more, nothing less. It's not like he can predict the future or anything lel.

Aiga is a good strategist sometimes imo

True, true. Out of our 5 Burst protags, only he and Hikaru put in enough effort to the thinking aspect of the battle (more so with Hikaru but still..)
blue and red make purple right?
and bell has purple hair right?
that must mean that bell is valt and aiga's secret love child