Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Mar. 04, 2021  3:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:27 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Ohh ok. You sure?

Tournaments are more of something you can do. You don’t need to be in one to use Beyblade toys.

I cannot do WBO tournaments but i do occasionally do tournaments with my friends.
(Mar. 04, 2021  2:29 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  2:16 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Don't forget that everyone else is still training just like he would be, so I don't for see him closing the gap that fast. Sure, he has uses in a 2v2, but when it comes to holding his own, he's just got a slightly stronger tornado. Not even Hyper Tornado is that big of deal, with the big weakness that it needs the storm plate to even be used. In a 1v1, he's probably not standing up to the rest of the Sparking cast.

ya i can see that. but against lui and drum holding that Hyper Tornado really drained his stamina. If it were a 1v1 he would do much better. btw about the training he couldn't train for about episode 20- maybe 32. that's a duration in my guessing that's about 2 weeks in the anime. All the other characters trained but him. But he still did better than more than half of them in the legend super tag league.

He only won 2 matches with Aiga, and sure he helped Aiga but how would he do without Aiga? He didn't even take out anyone directly. Rantaro at least took out Hikaru and Sisco, I'm not saying Ranjiro is weak, I'm saying he doesn't really have a way to counterattack. Ranjiro might be able to beat Rantaro and maybe even Sisco but I just think His tornados won't do much and many other legends would be able to break through it easily. Lui, Aiga, Valt, Shu, Lean, Hikaru and Hyuga, and Drum would able to break through it some easier than others and Free might be able to spin steal and if it came to it he would use Nothing Break. Also, everyone else was training so he would still be behind, not as far but it wouldn't be enough to make that much of a difference
Did anyone noticed that during the Tournament, Valt only won the rounds Aiger lost. Did anyone notice that pattern? Aiger only got 1 and 4. Valt got 2,3, and 5. And Lui and Dante only won against teams that Kiyama brothers were on
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:49 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Did anyone noticed that during the Tournament, Valt only won the rounds Aiger lost. Did anyone notice that pattern? Aiger only got 1 and 4. Valt got 2,3, and 5. And Lui and Dante only won against teams that Kiyama brothers were on

No I didn't notice that, which proves that you had more observant eyes than me in that
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:49 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Did anyone noticed that during the Tournament, Valt only won the rounds Aiger lost. Did anyone notice that pattern? Aiger only got 1 and 4. Valt got 2,3, and 5. And Lui and Dante only won against teams that Kiyama brothers were on

No I didn't notice that, which proves that you had more observant eyes than me in that

Yeah I just realized that Because Lui and Dante won Round 5, Shu and Lain were at that point GUARANTEED to lose the same round
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: No I didn't notice that, which proves that you had more observant eyes than me in that

Yeah I just realized that Because Lui and Dante won Round 5, Shu and Lain were at that point GUARANTEED to lose the same round

Don't understand Lane's plot armor

Shu's a good blader so he might even make a comeback
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Yeah I just realized that Because Lui and Dante won Round 5, Shu and Lain were at that point GUARANTEED to lose the same round

Don't understand Lane's plot armor

Shu's a good blader so he might even make a comeback
 Not my point. I'm saying because Aiger lost, Valt automatically wins cause of the pattern
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: No I didn't notice that, which proves that you had more observant eyes than me in that

Not really. Shu and Lain already had there spot in the finals assured. Win or lose they were going forward so I would say it was guaranteed given that the battle wouldn't affect their standing in the tournament.
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:08 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Yeah I just realized that Because Lui and Dante won Round 5, Shu and Lain were at that point GUARANTEED to lose the same round

Not really. Shu and Lain already had there spot in the finals assured. Win or lose they were going forward so I would say it was guaranteed given that the battle wouldn't affect their standing in the tournament.

I never said that they lose a place in the finals. I’m saying that they’re not going UNDEFEATED since Lui and Dante beat Aiger and Valt has won whichever rounds Aiger lost
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:14 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:08 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Not really. Shu and Lain already had there spot in the finals assured. Win or lose they were going forward so I would say it was guaranteed given that the battle wouldn't affect their standing in the tournament.

I never said that they lose a place in the finals. I’m saying that they’re not going UNDEFEATED since Lui and Dante beat Aiger and Valt has won whichever rounds Aiger lost

I'm pointing out that it wasn't required for L&S to take an L. They weren't forced to lose the match because of the structure of the tournament.
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:14 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I never said that they lose a place in the finals. I’m saying that they’re not going UNDEFEATED since Lui and Dante beat Aiger and Valt has won whichever rounds Aiger lost

I'm pointing out that it wasn't required for L&S to take an L. They weren't forced to lose the match because of the structure of the tournament.

But it was needed to create filler episodes.
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm pointing out that it wasn't required for L&S to take an L. They weren't forced to lose the match because of the structure of the tournament.

But it was needed to create filler episodes.

It wasn't needed. There's never a need for filler. Filler content is by it's very definition unnecessary content.
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But it was needed to create filler episodes.

It wasn't needed. There's never a need for filler. Filler content is by it's very definition unnecessary content.

It was a joke since those two losing lead to v+r vs h+h which was really just filler.
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It wasn't needed. There's never a need for filler. Filler content is by it's very definition unnecessary content.

It was a joke since those two losing lead to v+r vs h+h which was really just filler.
In either event L&S didn't lose because of any plot or structure related reason.
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:52 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It was a joke since those two losing lead to v+r vs h+h which was really just filler.
In either event L&S didn't lose because of any plot or structure related reason.

there is no need for fillers just as W said
If it was up to you to create the Big Five for next season, who would you rank in it, and where would you place them? You can use any Burst Characters. You can base this on anything you want really. You can base it on where you feel characters sit power wise, or you can base it on favorite characters, or characters you would just like to see as Big Five members.

Mine:

1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui.
5. Dante
1. Free (cuz he my fav)
2. Valt
3. Shu (don't like him, but he'd fit)
4. Lui
5. Aiger or Dante.
(Mar. 04, 2021  9:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: 1. Free (cuz he my fav)
2. Valt
4. Lui
5. Aiger or Dante.

We have all the same characters for the most part just in a different order lol. I respect the Free love. One of my favs. I especially appreciate you putting Dante up there. He deserves some recognition.
My Big 5 for season 6. Based on Strength/Skill
1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Aiga
4. Free
5. Lui
(Mar. 04, 2021  9:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  9:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: 1. Free (cuz he my fav)
2. Valt
4. Lui
5. Aiger or Dante.

We have all the same characters for the most part just in a different order lol. I respect the Free love. One of my favs. I especially appreciate you putting Dante up there. He deserves some recognition.
Yeh I've seen everyone apply the same characters, and yep we gotta show free some love after sparking. I really loved Dante and Lui's interactions.
HOW THE FRICK DOES SUOH SEE WITH HIS EYES CLOSED???????????
(Mar. 04, 2021  9:01 PM)Admiral W Wrote: If it was up to you to create the Big Five for next season, who would you rank in it, and where would you place them? You can use any Burst Characters. You can base this on anything you want really. You can base it on where you feel characters sit power wise, or you can base it on favorite characters, or characters you would just like to see as Big Five members.

Mine:

1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui.
5. Dante
Damn, you've simply took out Aiga. You don't think he is a good blader?
(Mar. 04, 2021  10:29 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  9:01 PM)Admiral W Wrote: If it was up to you to create the Big Five for next season, who would you rank in it, and where would you place them? You can use any Burst Characters. You can base this on anything you want really. You can base it on where you feel characters sit power wise, or you can base it on favorite characters, or characters you would just like to see as Big Five members.

Mine:

1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui.
5. Dante
Damn, you've simply took out Aiga. You don't think he is a good blader?

aiga does deserve his spot on the big 5 but also drum/dante appreciation is cool too.

(Mar. 04, 2021  10:27 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I don't know

the thing that makes me mad is: HOW DOES HE SEE??? LIKE ONE OF HIS EYES IS COVERED BY HIS HAIR AND THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED SO HOW DOES HE SEE??? LIKE WTF
(Mar. 04, 2021  10:31 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  10:29 PM)g2_ Wrote: Damn, you've simply took out Aiga. You don't think he is a good blader?

aiga does deserve his spot on the big 5 but also drum/dante appreciation is cool too.

i just finished turbo and started watching rise, and dante is not the brightest bulb in the box.