Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

chad arthur appears on evolution episode 14
(Mar. 03, 2021  4:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  4:06 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: ngl ranjiro got supppper strong. like he actually redeemed himself in the tag team tournament. he did better than lui, drum, free and sisco. only in feat wise.

Lui's still stronger than Ranjiroooooo

i know. i was talking about this tournament in feats wise. not strength wise. ranjiro had better feats than free, sisco, drum, and lui.
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:00 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  4:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Lui's still stronger than Ranjiroooooo

i know. i was talking about this tournament in feats wise. not strength wise. ranjiro had better feats than free, sisco, drum, and lui.

But isn't that due to Lui and others always being stronger? Sisco already proved himself at the end of God. But Ranjiro started out being one of the weakest and improved towards the, and he didn't really have many feats besides creating 2 new moves, which are just basically Glide Tornado but stronger. At Least Rantaro's new Torando move was something different than creating the same thing but stronger. And did Ranjiro take anyone out, I remember he out spun Sisco but that's really it.
(Mar. 03, 2021  4:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  4:06 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: ngl ranjiro got supppper strong. like he actually redeemed himself in the tag team tournament. he did better than lui, drum, free and sisco. only in feat wise.

Lui's still stronger than Ranjiroooooo

Absolutely. He's not surviving a Raging Upper.
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  4:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Lui's still stronger than Ranjiroooooo

Absolutely. He's not surviving a Raging Upper.

Yup. Raging Upper's Too fearsome. (kinda like Dragon Emperor Supreme Flight)
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:39 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:00 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: i know. i was talking about this tournament in feats wise. not strength wise. ranjiro had better feats than free, sisco, drum, and lui.

But isn't that due to Lui and others always being stronger? Sisco already proved himself at the end of God. But Ranjiro started out being one of the weakest and improved towards the, and he didn't really have many feats besides creating 2 new moves, which are just basically Glide Tornado but stronger. At Least Rantaro's new Torando move was something different than creating the same thing but stronger. And did Ranjiro take anyone out, I remember he out spun Sisco but that's really it.
He gave Achilles a boost to beat Rantaro's Ragnaruk and Valkyrie. He also helped Aiga tie with Raging Tempest.
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:39 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: But isn't that due to Lui and others always being stronger? Sisco already proved himself at the end of God. But Ranjiro started out being one of the weakest and improved towards the, and he didn't really have many feats besides creating 2 new moves, which are just basically Glide Tornado but stronger. At Least Rantaro's new Torando move was something different than creating the same thing but stronger. And did Ranjiro take anyone out, I remember he out spun Sisco but that's really it.
He gave Achilles a boost to beat Rantaro's Ragnaruk and Valkyrie. He also helped Aiga tie with Raging Tempest.

exactly thanks g2_ for proving my point. honestly he actually has hella potential to be on lui/free level strength.
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:39 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: But isn't that due to Lui and others always being stronger? Sisco already proved himself at the end of God. But Ranjiro started out being one of the weakest and improved towards the, and he didn't really have many feats besides creating 2 new moves, which are just basically Glide Tornado but stronger. At Least Rantaro's new Torando move was something different than creating the same thing but stronger. And did Ranjiro take anyone out, I remember he out spun Sisco but that's really it.

He's certainly strong, and much stronger than when we saw him in Turbo, but I don't think he can contend with the likes of Lui in a 1v1. He's not surviving Raging Upper or at the very least he's not surviving a battle with Lui for very long.
Rangiros good but not that good, he's not top ranking level like, He will get absolute demoslih from bladers like Lui.
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:30 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: He gave Achilles a boost to beat Rantaro's Ragnaruk and Valkyrie. He also helped Aiga tie with Raging Tempest.

He's certainly strong, and much stronger than when we saw him in Turbo, but I don't think he can contend with the likes of Lui in a 1v1. He's not surviving Raging Upper or at the very least he's not surviving a battle with Lui for very long.

Yeah definitely not Lui. Free is pretty bad this season and is crazy downgraded so he could probably 1v1 him though.
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:52 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:30 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He's certainly strong, and much stronger than when we saw him in Turbo, but I don't think he can contend with the likes of Lui in a 1v1. He's not surviving Raging Upper or at the very least he's not surviving a battle with Lui for very long.

Yeah definitely not Lui. Free is pretty bad this season and is crazy downgraded so he could probably 1v1 him though.

(Mar. 03, 2021  6:52 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:30 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He's certainly strong, and much stronger than when we saw him in Turbo, but I don't think he can contend with the likes of Lui in a 1v1. He's not surviving Raging Upper or at the very least he's not surviving a battle with Lui for very long.

Yeh Free's one of my favorite characters, but Lui will RAGE upper Fafnir out of the stadium
Oh ok thanks guys! I do have a question: when I own the actual blade things, do I need to participate in Beyblade tournaments? Coming from around the real world...
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:39 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Oh ok thanks guys! I do have a question: when I own the actual blade things, do I need to participate in Beyblade tournaments? Coming from around the real world...

You don't HAVE to
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:28 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: He gave Achilles a boost to beat Rantaro's Ragnaruk and Valkyrie. He also helped Aiga tie with Raging Tempest.

exactly thanks g2_ for proving my point. honestly he actually has hella potential to be on lui/free level strength.

But the problem with Ranjiro is he has no way to really counter-attack, so many beys have hit through Glide Tornado, Rantaro at least has Mach Tornado. He Made do good in a 2 on 2 but in 1 v 1 he's going to most likely lose.
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:02 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:28 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: exactly thanks g2_ for proving my point. honestly he actually has hella potential to be on lui/free level strength.

But the problem with Ranjiro is he has no way to really counter-attack, so many beys have hit through Glide Tornado, Rantaro at least has Mach Tornado. He Made do good in a 2 on 2 but in 1 v 1 he's going to most likely lose.

eh i will honestly and respectfully disagree. if ranjiro and rantaro did a battle. ranjiro would win becuase he just has unlimited potential. had he not broken his arm against the battle with lean. he would have skyrocketed the rankings maybe even S-Rank. Not saying rantaro is weak which he is not considering what happened the past 3-4 episodes. If ranjiro did enough training and more confidence i'm pretty sure the man could beat the likes of sisco, drum, and the asahi bros.
(Mar. 03, 2021  10:41 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:02 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: .

eh i will honestly and respectfully disagree. if ranjiro and rantaro did a battle. ranjiro would win becuase he just has unlimited potential. had he not broken his arm against the battle with lean. he would have skyrocketed the rankings maybe even S-Rank. Not saying rantaro is weak which he is not considering what happened the past 3-4 episodes. If ranjiro did enough training and more confidence i'm pretty sure the man could beat the likes of sisco, drum, and the asahi bros.

Don't forget that everyone else is still training just like he would be, so I don't for see him closing the gap that fast. Sure, he has uses in a 2v2, but when it comes to holding his own, he's just got a slightly stronger tornado. Not even Hyper Tornado is that big of deal, with the big weakness that it needs the storm plate to even be used. In a 1v1, he's probably not standing up to the rest of the Sparking cast.
(Mar. 04, 2021  2:16 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  10:41 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: eh i will honestly and respectfully disagree. if ranjiro and rantaro did a battle. ranjiro would win becuase he just has unlimited potential. had he not broken his arm against the battle with lean. he would have skyrocketed the rankings maybe even S-Rank. Not saying rantaro is weak which he is not considering what happened the past 3-4 episodes. If ranjiro did enough training and more confidence i'm pretty sure the man could beat the likes of sisco, drum, and the asahi bros.

Don't forget that everyone else is still training just like he would be, so I don't for see him closing the gap that fast. Sure, he has uses in a 2v2, but when it comes to holding his own, he's just got a slightly stronger tornado. Not even Hyper Tornado is that big of deal, with the big weakness that it needs the storm plate to even be used. In a 1v1, he's probably not standing up to the rest of the Sparking cast.

ya i can see that. but against lui and drum holding that Hyper Tornado really drained his stamina. If it were a 1v1 he would do much better. btw about the training he couldn't train for about episode 20- maybe 32. that's a duration in my guessing that's about 2 weeks in the anime. All the other characters trained but him. But he still did better than more than half of them in the legend super tag league.
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:39 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Oh ok thanks guys! I do have a question: when I own the actual blade things, do I need to participate in Beyblade tournaments? Coming from around the real world...

You don't HAVE to

Ohh ok. You sure?
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:35 AM)GhostFox Wrote: where do u guys watch sparking and GT?

Mostly on WCO Stream and the first four seasons of Beyblade Burst are mostly looked at on Netflix and Disney XD On Demand.
(Mar. 04, 2021  2:29 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  2:16 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Don't forget that everyone else is still training just like he would be, so I don't for see him closing the gap that fast. Sure, he has uses in a 2v2, but when it comes to holding his own, he's just got a slightly stronger tornado. Not even Hyper Tornado is that big of deal, with the big weakness that it needs the storm plate to even be used. In a 1v1, he's probably not standing up to the rest of the Sparking cast.

ya i can see that. but against lui and drum holding that Hyper Tornado really drained his stamina. If it were a 1v1 he would do much better. btw about the training he couldn't train for about episode 20- maybe 32. that's a duration in my guessing that's about 2 weeks in the anime. All the other characters trained but him. But he still did better than more than half of them in the legend super tag league.

I think the actual implied message of the tag league is that all legendary bladers are more or less basically equal. They didn’t really bother to have one team do better than the other.
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:51 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  2:29 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: ya i can see that. but against lui and drum holding that Hyper Tornado really drained his stamina. If it were a 1v1 he would do much better. btw about the training he couldn't train for about episode 20- maybe 32. that's a duration in my guessing that's about 2 weeks in the anime. All the other characters trained but him. But he still did better than more than half of them in the legend super tag league.

I think the actual implied message of the tag league is that all legendary bladers are more or less basically equal. They didn’t really bother to have one team do better than the other.

Meanwhile Lane and Shu: know my power
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:27 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: You don't HAVE to

Ohh ok. You sure?

yes i am
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:27 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: You don't HAVE to

Ohh ok. You sure?

Tournaments are more of something you can do. You don’t need to be in one to use Beyblade toys.