Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Mar. 01, 2021  10:23 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Welcome to top 5’s. Here’s my top 5 things I like and disliked in sparking.

Like:
1. The way Lane is portrayed as this untouchable character
2. Fan service
3. There’s 2 mcs instead of
4. Aiga actually beats people
5. Not the manga

Dislike:
1. Character handling
2. Little to no character development
3. No customization
4. Favors the underdog
5. Very predictable

The way they portrayed Lean could have been done better, yet still have the same effect. The manga does this better than the anime with those insane panels that highlight Lean's savagery.

(Aiga doesn't need to beat people to be cool, and I'm kinda glad he ain't no untouchable plot device anymore. The good days of GT, Sparking, and the end of Cho-Z.)

One man’s garbage is another mans treasure.
(Mar. 01, 2021  11:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  10:23 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: The way they portrayed Lean could have been done better, yet still have the same effect. The manga does this better than the anime with those insane panels that highlight Lean's savagery.

(Aiga doesn't need to beat people to be cool, and I'm kinda glad he ain't no untouchable plot device anymore. The good days of GT, Sparking, and the end of Cho-Z.)

One man’s garbage is another mans treasure.

Hear, hear.
(Jun. 22, 2009  1:39 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Out of curiosity, has Madoka's beyblade been revealed yet?

Yes if you watch the fight between yu kyoya and gingka on survival island she reveals her beyblade.
What page is the manga on or is it finished
I wonder that Zyro look like before Shogun Steel?
Shu is back to being ranked 2nd in the world as of the latest chapter.

[Image: f65fc026d8c43dc03b6b4c141adf304f.gif]The worlds top two bladers. As it should be.
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Welcome to top 5’s. Here’s my top 5 things I like and disliked in sparking.

Like:
2. Fan service
5. Not the manga

Dislike:
1. Character handling
3. No customization
4. Favors the underdog
5. Very predictable

MFB def had more character development and was more unpredictable

(Mar. 02, 2021  2:54 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Shu is back to being ranked 2nd in the world as of the latest chapter.

[Image: f65fc026d8c43dc03b6b4c141adf304f.gif]The worlds top two bladers. As it should be.

No!!! Shu is my favorite character (tied with Lui) in burst!

shu should be No.1
(Mar. 02, 2021  3:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

Like:
2. Fan service
5. Not the manga

Dislike:
1. Character handling
3. No customization
4. Favors the underdog
5. Very predictable

MFB def had more character development and was more unpredictable

(Mar. 02, 2021  2:54 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Shu is back to being ranked 2nd in the world as of the latest chapter.

shu should be No.1

No can do. I love Shu, but Valt deserves that top spot.
What ranking is Lane? If Shu is number 2 again is Lane number 3?
Possibly. Not sure where Lane ranks now. I just know,

1. Valt
2. Shu
(Mar. 02, 2021  3:55 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  3:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: MFB def had more character development and was more unpredictable

shu should be No.1

No can do. I love Shu, but Valt deserves that top spot.

Valt actually does, but So does Shu. No.2 is still good tho

(Mar. 02, 2021  4:26 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Possibly. Not sure where Lane ranks now. I just know,

1. Valt
2. Shu

lane is possibly more powerful than Valt and Shu in terms of plot armor and pure raw power (pure raw power comes from his plot armor)
(Mar. 02, 2021  5:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  3:55 PM)Admiral W Wrote: No can do. I love Shu, but Valt deserves that top spot.

(Mar. 02, 2021  4:26 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Possibly. Not sure where Lane ranks now. I just know,

1. Valt
2. Shu

lane is possibly more powerful than Valt and Shu in terms of plot armor and pure raw power (pure raw power comes from his plot armor)
I'm taking specifically about the world rankings. In the world rankings Valt is the top ranked blader in the world and Shu is second. Not sure what Lane's rank is. Wether Lane is or isn't more powerful is another matter that I'm not particularly interested in getting into.
(Mar. 02, 2021  5:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  5:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Valt actually does, but So does Shu. No.2 is still good tho

I'm taking specifically about the world rankings. In the world rankings Valt is the top ranked blader in the world and Shu is second. Not sure what Lane's rank is. Wether Lane is or isn't more powerful is another matter that I'm not particularly interested in getting into.

I wish Lui was more powerful than Shu or equal to
(Mar. 02, 2021  5:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  3:55 PM)Admiral W Wrote: No can do. I love Shu, but Valt deserves that top spot.

(Mar. 02, 2021  4:26 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Possibly. Not sure where Lane ranks now. I just know,

1. Valt
2. Shu

Yet they both kicked his a$$ in episode 48.
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:21 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  5:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Valt actually does, but So does Shu. No.2 is still good tho

Yet they both kicked his a$$ in episode 48.

Yeh true, but it was close
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yet they both kicked his a$$ in episode 48.

Yeh true, but it was close
Yes, it was.
(Mar. 02, 2021  5:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: lane is possibly more powerful than Valt and Shu in terms of plot armor and pure raw power (pure raw power comes from his plot armor)

He definitely is, there's no doubt about that.
(Mar. 02, 2021  7:10 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  5:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: lane is possibly more powerful than Valt and Shu in terms of plot armor and pure raw power (pure raw power comes from his plot armor)

He definitely is, there's no doubt about that.

thank you. Finally someone who agrees with me on that aspect

My Favorite Burst Characters:
1. Lui
2. Shu
3. Valt
4. Free
5. Delta Zakuro
6. Ranjiro
7. Aiga
8. Dante (red boy lol)
9. Xander
10.Wakiya
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:26 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yeh true, but it was close
Yes, it was.

I haven't been that hype over a match in a long time.
(Mar. 02, 2021  8:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yes, it was.

I haven't been that hype over a match in a long time.
The match was perfect.
As an aside, in the last chapter when Lain was visiting Shu there was a nice glimpse of a photo of Shu and Valt. Nice little touch.
can someone send a link to the last chapter
King from MFB is a really good character because he is loyal to his friends (shown in the Episode when Masuname fought Chris and lost). He is also a strong character and other good personality traits.
(Mar. 02, 2021  9:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: King from MFB is a really good character because he is loyal to his friends (shown in the Episode when Masuname fought Chris and lost). He is also a strong character and other good personality traits.
Exactly a point why MFB is better than Burst, better charcaters/character development
(Mar. 02, 2021  2:54 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Shu is back to being ranked 2nd in the world as of the latest chapter.

The worlds top two bladers. As it should be.
his and lane last battle is also beautiful theirs even a panel showing shu having a picture of both him and valt on his desk.