Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Zeutron I got the notification that you quoted me but for some reason I can't see the message.

Edit: Nevermind. Now I see it lol. Wasn't showing before.

To further the conversation, Burst S1 is 9.5/10 and Evolution is 10/10. Both were very well written. I gravitated to Valt from jump and I liked all the other side characters in short order.
Here is my Aiger analysis

first bad, he just spams the same move and things work out. no strategy just spray and pray.

second bad well, he beat Lui with plot armor.

third bad was the fact that he plot armored through Valt.

fourth bad was subpar build up to dark resonance so i don't care, not only that dark resonance is just plot armor so um yeah.

fifth bad just everyone he beat with plot armor.

sixth bad immediately getting stronger just cause he got a new bey, barely any training.

seventh bad is spamming that stupid shield move.

eighth and final bad was plot armoring through the one and only Valt Aoi.
(Feb. 27, 2021  11:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Here is my Aiger analysis

first bad, he just spams the same move and things work out. no strategy just spray and pray.

second bad well, he beat Lui with plot armor.

third bad was the fact that he plot armored through Valt.

fourth bad was subpar build up to dark resonance so i don't care, not only that dark resonance is just plot armor so um yeah.

fifth bad just everyone he beat with plot armor.

sixth bad immediately getting stronger just cause he got a new bey, barely any training.

seventh bad is spamming that stupid shield move.

eighth and final bad was plot armoring through the one and only Valt Aoi.
Talk about taking the words right out of my mouth. Especially that last part.
Manga Aiger analysis

1. actual plans made from life experiences.

2. epic build up of greed and not plot armor.

3. very good chapter for change of heart and he actually trained woah.

4. very cool bey and actual bond I care about.

5. barely beats Valt with stamina finish which is actually plausible unlike a burst.

Hmm 8/10 character in my opinion.
Some of the very few good things Surge gave me

1. Valt stands at the top of the blading world, above all other bladers, as it should be.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

2. This epic battle

[Image: giphy.gif]
I don't like Burst anymore take me back to Metal Fight I'm tired of this gen.
(Feb. 28, 2021  1:52 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I don't like Burst anymore take me back to Metal Fight I'm tired of this gen.

Also bring back OG series, I want G revolution and Metal Fury remakes, when I mean metal fury remakes I mean continue the stroy after metal fury and before shogun steel.
I get it. These last few seasons have been a bust. I still like the Burst universe, and as I've stated before S 1&2 are my favorite Beyblade seasons of all time, but even I'm not sure I can stomach another mediocre season. Although honestly, the only MFB season that was really stellar to me was Masters. Really good stuff.
(Feb. 28, 2021  1:56 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I get it. These last few seasons have been a bust. I still like the Burst universe, and as I've stated before S 1&2 are my favorite Beyblade seasons of all time, but even I'm not sure I can stomach another mediocre season. Although honestly, the only MFB season that was really stellar to me was Masters. Really good stuff.

It's not cause mediocre anime I've just been milked dry.
(Feb. 28, 2021  1:58 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  1:56 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I get it. These last few seasons have been a bust. I still like the Burst universe, and as I've stated before S 1&2 are my favorite Beyblade seasons of all time, but even I'm not sure I can stomach another mediocre season. Although honestly, the only MFB season that was really stellar to me was Masters. Really good stuff.

It's not cause mediocre anime I've just been milked dry.

I see. Everyone's different. I still love the universe and characters (aside from a few)
Even though the recent Burst anime seasons haven't been as good, I'm still looking forward to the next season based on the premise alone.
I'm curious to see what they do with the concept.
(Feb. 28, 2021  2:05 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Even though the recent Burst anime seasons haven't been as good, I'm still looking forward to the next season based on the premise alone.
me too tbh
I hope season 6 can be better than sparking
(Feb. 27, 2021  1:58 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  2:37 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I have a theory that season 6 trailer will drop on 14-17 of march since the previous season trailer after season 1 was launched on the middle of march ex ChoZ trailer drops on 16th of march, GT trailer drops on 15th march,  Sparking trailer drops on 14th of march

watch the trailer come out on the 13th of march lol
I don't think the case here releasing the trailer before the official reveal in the corocoro comic just speaks bad advertisement
I wonder why they never adapted King Upper into the Sparking anime.
(Feb. 28, 2021  6:49 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I wonder why they never adapted King Upper into the Sparking anime.

Hikaru had that move in the manga?
(Feb. 28, 2021  7:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  6:49 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I wonder why they never adapted King Upper into the Sparking anime.

Hikaru had that move in the manga?

He learned it vs Delta and used it another time vs Lain.
It makes me wonder if we're missing out any other special moves from the manga (from any of the Beyblade manga, not just Burst). Because IIRC, the Zero-G manga actually gave Kite Unabara his own individual special move with Guardian Revizer called "Maelström", whether the anime didn't give him one unless he used his Synchrome Bey, Orojya Revizer.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Not even close, once or twice we saw him with that machine. On the other hand we always saw Valt training to improve his skills. Always working harder to perfect his moves. Not the case with Aiger.

Not only that, but Aiga is honestly a has-been. Wasn’t really that good beyond Cho-z.

Basically. Nothing much to his credit. The season he was in was a plot armor filled dumpster fire and beyond that season he's simply gotten demolished. Barely beat Drum who Valt destroyed and honestly I think Delta would have beaten him had Arthur not interfered.
(Feb. 28, 2021  9:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Not only that, but Aiga is honestly a has-been. Wasn’t really that good beyond Cho-z.

Basically. Nothing much to his credit. The season he was in was a plot armor filled dumpster fire and beyond that season he's simply gotten demolished. Barely beat Drum who Valt destroyed and honestly I think Delta would have beaten him had Arthur not interfered.

Valt is a much hard working blader than Aiga
(Feb. 28, 2021  9:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Not only that, but Aiga is honestly a has-been. Wasn’t really that good beyond Cho-z.

Definitely would have won. We know there is a decent power gap between Drum and Delta. If Aiga could only barely beat Drum he wasn’t beating Delta.
Is the dark valkryie true or fake? i personally havent found proof that its real but pls tell me
(Feb. 28, 2021  9:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  9:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Basically. Nothing much to his credit. The season he was in was a plot armor filled dumpster fire and beyond that season he's simply gotten demolished. Barely beat Drum who Valt destroyed and honestly I think Delta would have beaten him had Arthur not interfered.

Definitely would have won. We know there is a decent power gap between Drum and Delta. If Aiga could only barely beat Drum he wasn’t beating Delta.
I agree 100%
(Feb. 28, 2021  9:37 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Is the dark valkryie true or fake? i personally havent found proof that its real but pls tell me

I think it's fake
(Feb. 28, 2021  9:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

I think Aiga would have beaten Delta if Arthur did not interfere but thats what I think