Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Feb. 25, 2021  5:35 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Lane or any atagonist can still return in season 6, and also he might become a good guy by the end of sparking

Nothing's impossible, but I don't think it's likely.
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:35 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Lane or any atagonist can still return in season 6, and also he might become a good guy by the end of sparking

Nothing's impossible, but I don't think it's likely.

Lane's a good villian, so was Lui
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Nothing's impossible, but I don't think it's likely.

That's a matter of perspective. I don't think Lane is a good villian personally. I do like Lui though.
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Lane's a good villian, so was Lui

That's a matter of perspective. I don't think Lane is a good villian personally. I do like Lui though.

LUi's a good villian
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's a matter of perspective. I don't think Lane is a good villian personally. I do like Lui though.

LUi's a good villian
i dont think lui was a villain, more like the final boss
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Nothing's impossible, but I don't think it's likely.

Honestly in the broader aspect of things Lui wasn’t really a villain, just an antagonist. If we were going to narrow it to characteristic I would say he’s more like an enormous jerk rather than someone who takes pleasure in others harm. Keep in mind, I am referring to anime Lui. Manga Lui was definitely more villainous and a bit more of a sadist.
I don't even mind if lane comes back or not.
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's a matter of perspective. I don't think Lane is a good villian personally. I do like Lui though.

LUi's a good villian

On that I agree. Though he isn't so much a villian, but an antagonist. The terms aren't always interchangeable.
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:43 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: LUi's a good villian
i dont think lui was a villain, more like the final boss

antagonist yes
(Feb. 25, 2021  4:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  4:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: Free, Lui, Red Eye, Kurtz, Aiga.
Free wasn't an antagonist

Lui is a rare case which is why I said usually

Red Eye didn't return because Shu was no longer Red Eye in Turbo and beyond. Red Eye ceased to exist once Valt defeated him.

Kurtz wasn't the main antagonist

Aiger wasn't the antagonist

Fair points, while Aiga wasn't the antagonist, he wasn't exactly a good guy, at least in the beginning.
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  3:00 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Do you think Lane will be in s6?

Probably not. In Burst, antagonist usually don't appear in the following season.

Lui did

And so did Shu.
(Feb. 25, 2021  10:35 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Probably not. In Burst, antagonist usually don't appear in the following season.

Lui did

And so did Shu.

Shu as we know him wasn't the antagonist. That was Red Eye. He ceased to exist once Valt defeated him.  Shu returned in Turbo and beyond. Not Red Eye.

Lui is the exception which is why I said usually.
(Feb. 25, 2021  10:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  10:35 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Lui did

And so did Shu.

Shu as we know him wasn't the antagonist. That was Red Eye. He ceased to exist once Valt defeated him.  Shu returned in Turbo and beyond. Not Red Eye.

Lui is the exception which is why I said usually.

Honestly Lui wasn't really an antagonist. He's just a guy that is very hard to beat. Like Delta in GT.

I feel like burst is going to get worse, I mean. The characters are getting old. Free is around 18 and so is Sisco. There's gonna be a point where they're just not gonna be able to use them anymore.
(Feb. 25, 2021  6:23 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  8:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What one

I think he was quoting Aiga or something.

(Feb. 25, 2021  4:52 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: My mom says she’s gonna watch the first episode of Beyblade and let me know if it’s ok! But do you guys think it’s perfectly fine for me to watch and do? And to collect all kinds of fun stuff of Beyblade...

I’m not sure this is the completely correct thread but it’s anime related so why not. Personally I think that it’s completely fine for you to be interested in beyblade. We all have different interests and yours is nothing out of the ordinary seeing as it’s appropriate and safe. That being said there is nothing wrong with watching or collecting beyblade(s) so long as it doesn’t interfere with, or disrupt other parts of your life.

Oh ok so it’s perfectly fine...
(Feb. 26, 2021  12:45 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: [Image: e9FNkeEPXVppbdcAZeNDi7O6eMxXc96lJjs2eBIa...95rAH8WBcg]Dang I was actually right

you can predict the future
The First season was just okay. The portrayal of the characters could have been better and very few female characters were there and for half the number of the episodes, there was no presence of females. The bit-beasts could have been given colors because they resembled ghost-like appearances. But, the first season is fairly good. If you want to watch V-Force and G-Revolution episodes, you MUST watch the first season to have a better understanding. You will get the feel of the past and the present.

The V-Force season is the best of all because lot of improvements were done in this season. It is made sure at least one female characters is present in all the episodes. The characters look good, bit-beasts were given colors and so on. This season is the most unique season among the three. There were a lot of antagonists which made this season so thrilling.

G-Revolution season is also like V-Force. But, in a few ways, it’s like the first season because these two seasons has a lot of Beyblade tournaments but V-Force season lacks some of it.

Overall, this series is the best among the Beyblade series despite this being the oldest.
(Feb. 26, 2021  11:49 PM)Marc327 Wrote: The First season was just okay. The portrayal of the characters could have been better and very few female characters were there and for half the number of the episodes, there was no presence of females. The bit-beasts could have been given colors because they resembled ghost-like appearances. But, the first season is fairly good. If you want to watch V-Force and G-Revolution episodes, you MUST watch the first season to have a better understanding. You will get the feel of the past and the present.

The V-Force season is the best of all because lot of improvements were done in this season. It is made sure at least one female characters is present in all the episodes. The characters look good, bit-beasts were given colors and so on. This season is the most unique season among the three. There were a lot of antagonists which made this season so thrilling.

G-Revolution season is also like V-Force. But, in a few ways, it’s like the first season because these two seasons has a lot of Beyblade tournaments but V-Force season lacks some of it.

Overall, this series is the best among the Beyblade series despite this being the oldest.
Not looking to get into a debate but I disagree. BEGA are great antagonists that flatten all the previous ones in my opinion. The bit beats and just general art and animation in V-Force is extremely lacking. It’s certainly unique but it just tossed around antagonists and lots of them didn’t get enough screen time for you to care for. Zeo is cool but having a good final antagonist is just mandatory so no cookie points even for that. I may come off harsh but it’s not entirely bad, just certainly not better than G Rev in my opinion.
I have a theory that season 6 trailer will drop on 14-17 of march since the previous season trailer after season 1 was launched on the middle of march ex ChoZ trailer drops on 16th of march, GT trailer drops on 15th march, Sparking trailer drops on 14th of march
(Feb. 27, 2021  2:37 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I have a theory that season 6 trailer will drop on 14-17 of march since the previous season trailer after season 1 was launched on the middle of march ex ChoZ trailer drops on 16th of march, GT trailer drops on 15th march,  Sparking trailer drops on 14th of march

watch the trailer come out on the 13th of march lol
Aiger bad. Who cares about being unique if the character is still trash tho Smile
(Feb. 27, 2021  6:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Aiger bad. Who cares about being unique if the character is still trash tho Smile

rip eclipse force 
such a brave soldier
(Feb. 27, 2021  6:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Aiger bad. Who cares about being unique if the character is still trash tho Smile

What makes him so bad?
(Feb. 27, 2021  6:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  6:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Aiger bad. Who cares about being unique if the character is still trash tho Smile

What makes him so bad?

That time he screamed and got power up like dbz also that time he got really strong just cause he got evolved bey like a few training battles that was it