Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Feb. 24, 2021  3:39 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  3:37 PM)Pixi Wrote: i think it was in that ep before valt vs lane where we got a shu and valt scene
valt do be growing tho

Yep, I thought he was only taller than Dante and aiger. I wish I would grow.

thats kinda sad ;(
What is your favorite upgraded/evolved special move in Burst?
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: What is your favorite upgraded/evolved special move in Burst?

Infinite Guard
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: What is your favorite upgraded/evolved special move in Burst?

Infinite Guard

Brave Sword, Raging Upper, Limit break the End, and World Spin
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: What is your favorite upgraded/evolved special move in Burst?

brave flash and infinite attack were pretty cool
(Feb. 24, 2021  7:19 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: What is your favorite upgraded/evolved special move in Burst?

brave flash and infinite attack were pretty cool

Raging Upper is more cool
(Feb. 24, 2021  7:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  7:19 PM)Pixi Wrote: brave flash and infinite attack were pretty cool

Raging Upper is more cool

That's certainly subjective. Raging Upper is probably tied with Brave Sword and Brave Flash for my favorite sparking move. Wonder Flash Launch is probably my favorite evolved move.
PIECE BY PIECE I MADE MY OWN SUPER Z BEY
(Feb. 24, 2021  8:01 PM)Pixi Wrote: PIECE BY PIECE I MADE MY OWN SUPER Z BEY

What one
My mom says she’s gonna watch the first episode of Beyblade and let me know if it’s ok! But do you guys think it’s perfectly fine for me to watch and do? And to collect all kinds of fun stuff of Beyblade...
(Feb. 24, 2021  8:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

What one

I think he was quoting Aiga or something.

(Feb. 25, 2021  4:52 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: My mom says she’s gonna watch the first episode of Beyblade and let me know if it’s ok! But do you guys think it’s perfectly fine for me to watch and do? And to collect all kinds of fun stuff of Beyblade...

I’m not sure this is the completely correct thread but it’s anime related so why not. Personally I think that it’s completely fine for you to be interested in beyblade. We all have different interests and yours is nothing out of the ordinary seeing as it’s appropriate and safe. That being said there is nothing wrong with watching or collecting beyblade(s) so long as it doesn’t interfere with, or disrupt other parts of your life.
(Feb. 24, 2021  8:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

What one
Chouzetsu muteki blader or beyblade burst Cho-Z opening lyrics
(Feb. 25, 2021  3:00 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Do you think Lane will be in s6?

Yes.

Probably not. In Burst, antagonist usually don't appear in the following season.
(Feb. 25, 2021  6:23 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  8:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What one

I think he was quoting Aiga or something.

(Feb. 25, 2021  4:52 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: My mom says she’s gonna watch the first episode of Beyblade and let me know if it’s ok! But do you guys think it’s perfectly fine for me to watch and do? And to collect all kinds of fun stuff of Beyblade...

I’m not sure this is the completely correct thread but it’s anime related so why not. Personally I think that it’s completely fine for you to be interested in beyblade. We all have different interests and yours is nothing out of the ordinary seeing as it’s appropriate and safe. That being said there is nothing wrong with watching or collecting beyblade(s) so long as it doesn’t interfere with, or disrupt other parts of your life.

pixi is a girl
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Probably not. In Burst, antagonist usually don't appear in the following season.
Free, Lui, Red Eye, Kurtz, Aiga.
(Feb. 25, 2021  4:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Probably not. In Burst, antagonist usually don't appear in the following season.

lane should be in s6
(Feb. 25, 2021  4:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Probably not. In Burst, antagonist usually don't appear in the following season.
Free wasn't an antagonist

Lui is a rare case which is why I said usually

Red Eye didn't return because Shu was no longer Red Eye in Turbo and beyond. Red Eye ceased to exist once Valt defeated him.

Kurtz wasn't the main antagonist

Aiger wasn't the antagonist
(Feb. 25, 2021  4:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  4:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: Free, Lui, Red Eye, Kurtz, Aiga.
Free wasn't an antagonist

Red Eye didn't return because Shu was no longer Red Eye in Turbo and beyond. Red Eye ceased to exist once Valt defeated him.

Mhm, the antagonists go as follows:

S1: 
Mid: Xhaka
Main: Lui

S2:
Mid: Red eye
Main: Red eye

S3:
Mid: Phi
Main: Phi

S4:
Mid: Delta
Main: Gwynn (by release and final boss status) and Arthur (by actual role in the story)

S5:
Mid: Lane
Main: Lane
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  4:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Free wasn't an antagonist

Mhm, the antagonists go as follows:

S1: 
Mid: Xhaka
Main: Lui

S2:
Mid: Red eye
Main: Red eye

S3:
Mid: Phi
Main: Phi

S4:
Mid: Delta
Main: Gwynn (by release and final boss status) and Arthur (by actual role in the story)

S5:
Mid: Lane
Main: Lane

Bingo. It seems to be a Burst trend to leave the antagonist in their respective seasons.
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:31 PM)Pixi Wrote: does anyone remember jango

The guy who left BC Sol to join Wakiya's team and lost to his best-friend-turned-rival in the World Championship?
Lane or any atagonist can still return in season 6, and also he might become a good guy by the end of sparking