Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Is it just me or are people losing interest in beyblade ( I lost interest in it myself)
(Feb. 18, 2021  2:19 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Is it just me or are people losing interest in beyblade ( I lost interest in it myself)

Yes, because burst plot sucks and plot armour is a huge reason why as well.
(Feb. 18, 2021  2:19 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Is it just me or are people losing interest in beyblade ( I lost interest in it myself)

yes because sparking plot sucks.
Sparking has the worst Plot and that's a fact.
Sparking plot is just train-tournament-train-tournament. I would go more in depth but I can’t, that’s quite literally all it is.
(Feb. 18, 2021  2:45 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Sparking plot is just train-tournament-train-tournament. I would go more in depth but I can’t, that’s quite literally all it is.

Isn’t Beyblade burst just tournament after tournament?
Guys, so far I currently watch two episodes of Beyblade per day. Each series including the latest series seasons 1-4. Do you think I should watch more than two episodes? Just like I do with Pokémon and Digimon, other than watching 2 episodes per day, watching unlimited episodes.
(Feb. 18, 2021  6:18 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys, so far I currently watch two episodes of Beyblade per day. Each series including the latest series seasons 1-4. Do you think I should watch more than two episodes? Just like I do with Pokémon and Digimon, other than watching 2 episodes per day, watching unlimited episodes.

Just watch 3-4, it should work. Well that depends on your schedule though.
(Feb. 18, 2021  2:22 AM)MasterChef Wrote:

Yes, because burst plot sucks and plot armour is a huge reason why as well.

One of the reasons why MFB"S better than burst

(Feb. 18, 2021  6:27 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  6:18 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys, so far I currently watch two episodes of Beyblade per day. Each series including the latest series seasons 1-4. Do you think I should watch more than two episodes? Just like I do with Pokémon and Digimon, other than watching 2 episodes per day, watching unlimited episodes.

It's your choice. Some days I don't watch at all. Some days I binge and finsih a season in a day lol
(Feb. 18, 2021  3:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  2:45 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Sparking plot is just train-tournament-train-tournament. I would go more in depth but I can’t, that’s quite literally all it is.

Isn’t Beyblade burst just tournament after tournament?

Yeah but it has been handled better, I think Season 1 and 2 handled it will, The 2nd one in Burst felt kinda rushed but meh
i think i went to far deep in beyburst fanart because i saw a hikaru x free picture...

stop it, get some help.
(Feb. 18, 2021  5:14 PM)Pixi Wrote: i think i went to far deep in beyburst fanart because i saw a hikaru x free picture...

stop it, get some help.

I've also seen that one 😔
(Feb. 18, 2021  6:04 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  5:14 PM)Pixi Wrote: i think i went to far deep in beyburst fanart because i saw a hikaru x free picture...

stop it, get some help.

I've also seen that one 😔

That was cringey

Ok so I got Super Hyperion, shield kraken, and hercules h4. are they all good beys? They're hasbro
As someone who has never seen the anime, and probably never will

I have my own "what outsiders see" perspective of the anime.

Just only seeing Ryuga vs the HD Bladers, all I see is "Soldiers try to capture grown man with tiny tops that are somehow alive and grown man's tiny top spawns a dragon and obliterates them"

So in other words... it feels like pokemon XD
(Feb. 18, 2021  6:27 AM)Longinox Wrote:

Ok thanks guys Wink
(Feb. 18, 2021  7:21 PM)NuclearCommando Wrote: As someone who has never seen the anime, and probably never will

I have my own "what outsiders see" perspective of the anime.

Just only seeing Ryuga vs the HD Bladers, all I see is "Soldiers try to capture grown man with tiny tops that are somehow alive and grown man's tiny top spawns a dragon and obliterates them"

So in other words... it feels like pokemon XD

Nah, Ryuga vs HD Bladers is "Soldiers try and capture 16-year old but get beaten to death by his spinny top with a fire dragon anyways."
why does bell look like if hikaru, lane and diana/diago had a child
I'm the gif man so I think it's illegal if I don't make any 48 gifs , feel free to make them signatures

[Image: giphy.gif]
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I'm the gif man so I think it's illegal if I don't make any 48 gifs , feel free to make them signatures

Would be criminal with an amazing battle like that. I'm still gushing over it.
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I'm the gif man so I think it's illegal if I don't make any 48 gifs , feel free to make them signatures

Thanks a lot! I just made that Valkyrie and Spriggan one my sig!

oh yes
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:00 PM)Pixi Wrote:

oh yes

Lane when he sees Flare *insert cringey image*
Guys I need help on pronouncing one of the characters name!

Do you guys know how do I say Aiger correctly?

Is it pronounced A-Iger, Ai-ger or I-ger (with the A being silent)...