Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Feb. 10, 2021  12:31 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Generation 1 and 2 are more mature but yeah for the most part. The manga might contain some gore though for all generations, but it's nothing big. Just like, scars and cuts.

Ohh ok I asked because I’m considered a young adult and I’m 23 years old...

You sure you’re 23?
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:31 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Ohh ok I asked because I’m considered a young adult and I’m 23 years old...

You sure you’re 23?

Yeah I was born in 1997 on August 28th.
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:43 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You sure you’re 23?

Yeah I was born in 1997 on August 28th.

That’s very odd because I remember a thread more specifically this one https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sad-and...-everybody if you’re 23 why are you’re parents not allowing you to make you’re own choices like the adult you are (23 is not even a young adult, a young adult is an adolescent).
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:49 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:43 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Yeah I was born in 1997 on August 28th.

That’s very odd because I remember a thread more specifically this one https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sad-and...-everybody if you’re 23 why are you’re parents not allowing you to make you’re own choices like the adult you are (23 is not even a young adult, a young adult is an adolescent).

Because I’m still struggling and still trying to get full help. I did nothing wrong but I just need help IRL.
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:53 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:49 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s very odd because I remember a thread more specifically this one https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sad-and...-everybody if you’re 23 why are you’re parents not allowing you to make you’re own choices like the adult you are (23 is not even a young adult, a young adult is an adolescent).

Because I’m still struggling and still trying to get full help. I did nothing wrong but I just need help IRL.

That's perfectly fine, living with your parents does not mean they're over protective at all.
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:15 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:53 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Because I’m still struggling and still trying to get full help. I did nothing wrong but I just need help IRL.

That's perfectly fine, living with your parents does not mean they're over protective at all.

Cool discussion, but not for the random anime and manga thoughts thread. Take it to the pms/dms if you will please.
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:24 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys umm I have a question: is the whole Beyblade franchise for all ages?

I'll tell you this anime or cartoon aren't only meant for kids it's for any audience it's just a matter some are more targeted towards kids while others or more mature but generally it doesn't have am age thing really.  it's a matter if you get entertain by whatever anime, cartoon , manga,  light novel or even movies ect.
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:18 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:15 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That's perfectly fine, living with your parents does not mean they're over protective at all.

Cool discussion, but not for the random anime and manga thoughts thread. Take it to the pms/dms if you will please.

Hey I didn't start it why you quote me Unhappy
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:24 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys umm I have a question: is the whole Beyblade franchise for all ages?

Generation 1 and 2 are more mature but yeah for the most part. The manga might contain some gore though for all generations, but it's nothing big. Just like, scars and cuts.

(Feb. 10, 2021  12:31 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Generation 1 and 2 are more mature but yeah for the most part. The manga might contain some gore though for all generations, but it's nothing big. Just like, scars and cuts.

Ohh ok I asked because I’m considered a young adult and I’m 23 years old...

(Feb. 10, 2021  2:29 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

I'll tell you this anime or cartoon aren't only meant for kids it's for any audience it's just a matter some are more targeted towards kids while others or more mature but generally it doesn't have am age thing really.  it's a matter if you get entertain by whatever anime, cartoon , manga,  light novel or even movies ect.

too be honest, I don't think it's for all ages. Like if u're 7 or older you should be fine with the plot of anime and the cuts/scars they get.
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:18 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:15 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That's perfectly fine, living with your parents does not mean they're over protective at all.

Maybe I’d do so.
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:19 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

(Feb. 10, 2021  12:31 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Ohh ok I asked because I’m considered a young adult and I’m 23 years old...

(Feb. 10, 2021  2:29 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I'll tell you this anime or cartoon aren't only meant for kids it's for any audience it's just a matter some are more targeted towards kids while others or more mature but generally it doesn't have am age thing really.  it's a matter if you get entertain by whatever anime, cartoon , manga,  light novel or even movies ect.

too be honest, I don't think it's for all ages. Like if u're 7 or older you should be fine with the plot of anime and the cuts/scars they get.

what I mean by all age once you understand what's going on your fine like I said anime are made to entertain first even if your not interested in the plot you may like the action things like that.
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:48 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:18 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Cool discussion, but not for the random anime and manga thoughts thread. Take it to the pms/dms if you will please.

Hey I didn't start it why you quote me Unhappy

Oop, my mistake lol.
WHY DOES YU'S DUB VOICE SOUND SO WEIRD WHAT
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:18 PM)Pixi Wrote: WHY DOES YU'S DUB VOICE SOUND SO WEIRD WHAT

It sounds somewhat bratty, if you ask me, but that's why I like it.
(Feb. 10, 2021  8:08 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:19 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: too be honest, I don't think it's for all ages. Like if u're 7 or older you should be fine with the plot of anime and the cuts/scars they get.

what I mean by all age once you understand what's going on your fine like I said anime are made to entertain first even if your not interested in the plot you may like the action things like that.

I couldn't agree more with you
Guys I’m also an elevator person! Does anybody have any ideas if there’s any elevators in the anime and manga of Beyblade?
(Feb. 11, 2021  7:02 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys I’m also an elevator person! Does anybody have any ideas if there’s any elevators in the anime and manga of Beyblade?

Sometimes stadiums have players arrive by elevator like in the God Bladers Cup Stadium, the Legend Festival/Super Tag League arena, the GT arena, and that final special arena of Cho-Z to name a few.
A Random thought, Does anyone think any of the atagoinist might come back in season 6 for beyblade burst, like Phi, Gywn, Arthur and Lane. I think Lane and Gywn will return. Of course none of them coming back at atagoinist but just as returning characthers.
(Feb. 12, 2021  2:04 AM)MasterChef Wrote: A Random thought, Does anyone think any of the atagoinist might come back in season 6 for beyblade burst, like Phi, Gywn, Arthur and Lane. I think Lane and Gywn will return. Of course none of them coming back at atagoinist but just as returning characthers.

Lane was a cool antagonist. Maybe Lane and few old antagonist might return, with a leader or a mastermand which controls them or something
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:10 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  2:04 AM)MasterChef Wrote: A Random thought, Does anyone think any of the atagoinist might come back in season 6 for beyblade burst, like Phi, Gywn, Arthur and Lane. I think Lane and Gywn will return. Of course none of them coming back at atagoinist but just as returning characthers.

Lane was a cool antagonist. Maybe Lane and few old antagonist might return, with a  leader or a mastermand which controls them or something

I think that in season 6 there will be a world championship/leuge and Lane will be in the Raging bullls team with Shu
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:18 AM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:10 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Lane was a cool antagonist. Maybe Lane and few old antagonist might return, with a  leader or a mastermand which controls them or something

I think that in season 6 there will be a world championship/leuge and Lane will be in the Raging bullls team with Shu

That would be cool
Guys I’m getting a cool red iPod touch later this yeah with 256GB! You guys think I should set the wallpaper as Beyblade or Beyblade Burst on it when I get it?
(Feb. 12, 2021  5:52 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys I’m getting a cool red iPod touch later this yeah with 256GB! You guys think I should set the wallpaper as Beyblade or Beyblade Burst on it when I get it?

I think you should set the wallpaper as burst s1.
(Feb. 12, 2021  9:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Very cool drawing I like
https://twitter.com/y_nagamori/status/13...69/photo/1

That is beautiful. I absolutely love that. Say hello to my new phone wallpaper.