Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Really hope for the finale of sparking we get something like GT where Hyuga and Hikaru combine parts.
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If you have been paying attention, I assume you have, we know Limit Break activates when enough damage is dealt. Spryzen activates Limit Break from the top shown below. Meaning he is easily able to deal damage to Lucius. What does Shu know that we don't? How did it deal a bunch of damage without being stopped by The End Wall? Well as you can see, he hit Lucius from the top. So what? Well on the top, there is no defensive mechanism, unlike Turbo where there was metal.

So in conclusion: To beat Lucius get a big strong dive bomb hit, though that's easier said than done.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(Feb. 09, 2021  4:31 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If you have been paying attention, I assume you have, we know Limit Break activates when enough damage is dealt. Spryzen activates Limit Break from the top shown below. Meaning he is easily able to deal damage to Lucius. What does Shu know that we don't? How did it deal a bunch of damage without being stopped by The End Wall? Well as you can see, he hit Lucius from the top. So what? Well on the top, there is no defensive mechanism, unlike Turbo where there was metal.

So in conclusion: To beat Lucius get a big strong dive bomb hit, though that's easier said than done
What Hugua and Hikaru can do is use their limit break ability on the the top of Lucifer that will be a very strong attack it will I think also push Lucifer to the ground very hard and then it can be burst. Is this right?

It can burst. Did u forgot SHu will be with lane? With Shu and Lane, hikaru and Hyuga don't stand a chance

the End wall will prob prove a strong move to fight back agaisnt and Spryzen can top that with it's own special move, and when that happens, hikaru and hyuga are getting destroyed
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:46 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If you have been paying attention, I assume you have, we know Limit Break activates when enough damage is dealt. Spryzen activates Limit Break from the top shown below. Meaning he is easily able to deal damage to Lucius. What does Shu know that we don't? How did it deal a bunch of damage without being stopped by The End Wall? Well as you can see, he hit Lucius from the top. So what? Well on the top, there is no defensive mechanism, unlike Turbo where there was metal.

So in conclusion: To beat Lucius get a big strong dive bomb hit, though that's easier said than done.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(Feb. 09, 2021  4:31 PM)MasterChef Wrote: What Hugua and Hikaru can do is use their limit break ability on the the top of Lucifer that will be a very strong attack it will I think also push Lucifer to the ground very hard and then it can be burst. Is this right?

It can burst. Did u forgot SHu will be with lane? With Shu and Lane, hikaru and Hyuga don't stand a chance

the End wall will prob prove a strong move to fight back agaisnt and Spryzen can top that with it's own special move, and when that happens, hikaru and hyuga are getting destroyed
Did you even read what I said? It doesn't matter the bey, all you need is a strong air attack.
He really thinks Hygua and Hikaru are not going to win
It really do be hard for people to realize that people can't stay the strongest forever huh.
Also episode tittles for 48 to 50 have came.
Hey I'll make fake titles too why not can't be that hard

51: The Ultimate Combination?! Lain and Shu!!
52: Break Your Limits!! Sun Dive!!
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hey I'll make fake titles too why not can't be that hard

why do these sound official
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:37 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hey I'll make fake titles too why not can't be that hard

why do these sound official

I'm just built different 😎
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:37 PM)Pixi Wrote: why do these sound official

I'm just built different 😎

😎😎😎
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:46 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It can burst. Did u forgot SHu will be with lane? With Shu and Lane, hikaru and Hyuga don't stand a chance

Did you even read what I said? It doesn't matter the bey, all you need is a strong air attack.

Yes i did read, all I'm saying is that I don't think Hikaru and hyuga willw in!

(Feb. 09, 2021  5:40 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I'm just built different 😎

😎😎😎

Trustbee Style?
A member said sparking english dub is coming in the 20th, can someoe please tell where I can go to watch this english dub like what cahannal or what I have to do to wacth it
(Feb. 09, 2021  6:24 PM)MasterChef Wrote: A member said sparking english dub is coming in the 20th, can someoe please tell where I can go to watch this english dub like what cahannal or what I have to do to wacth it

Watch it on TV on Disney XD at like 8:00 I think, they also will come on Youtube in March.
Only if stupid no brainer Aiga Akaba the monkey would apply his thinking on a dang match he would defeat Lucifer quite easily if it did Infinite Dive but animators are like NOPE Aiga isn't getting that move!
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:25 PM)KataXHerc Wrote: Only if stupid no brainer Aiga Akaba the monkey would apply his thinking on a dang match he would defeat Lucifer quite easily if it did Infinite Dive but animators are like NOPE Aiga isn't getting that move!

wElL iTs bC oNLy tHe bRoS cAn dEafeAt lAnE11!!1
Aiga had a good plan but it was not that good.
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:30 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:25 PM)KataXHerc Wrote: Only if stupid no brainer Aiga Akaba the monkey would apply his thinking on a dang match he would defeat Lucifer quite easily if it did Infinite Dive but animators are like NOPE Aiga isn't getting that move!

wElL iTs bC oNLy tHe bRoS cAn dEafeAt lAnE11!!1

My Shu and Lane WILL WIN!!

(Feb. 09, 2021  7:31 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Aiga had a good plan but it was not that good.

Not good enough to take on Lane's Plot Armor
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:31 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Aiga had a good plan but it was not that good.

good plan? my a$$.....
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Really hope for the finale of sparking we get something like GT where Hyuga and Hikaru combine parts.

there fusion name could be: helios burn or hyperion volcano
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:00 PM)KataXHerc Wrote:

good plan? my a$$.....

I said it was not "that good".
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:57 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:00 PM)KataXHerc Wrote: good plan? my a$$.....

I said it was not "that good".

not good enough to beat Lane with his flare and plot armor
Guys umm I have a question: is the whole Beyblade franchise for all ages?
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:24 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys umm I have a question: is the whole Beyblade franchise for all ages?

Generation 1 and 2 are more mature but yeah for the most part. The manga might contain some gore though for all generations, but it's nothing big. Just like, scars and cuts.
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:24 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys umm I have a question: is the whole Beyblade franchise for all ages?

Generation 1 and 2 are more mature but yeah for the most part. The manga might contain some gore though for all generations, but it's nothing big. Just like, scars and cuts.

Ohh ok I asked because I’m considered a young adult and I’m 23 years old...
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:31 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Generation 1 and 2 are more mature but yeah for the most part. The manga might contain some gore though for all generations, but it's nothing big. Just like, scars and cuts.

Ohh ok I asked because I’m considered a young adult and I’m 23 years old...

Oh you'll be completely fine lol