Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Feb. 06, 2021  6:50 PM)MasterChef Wrote: When do episodes tittles for 48-50 come out?

Apparently the 10th of every month so in about 6 days.
You know what I realized guys: Valt Aoi began to be absent in a few episodes of seasons 3, 4 and 5 of Beyblade Burst! Having he only appeared in all episodes during the first two seasons of Beyblade Burst.
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:02 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: You know what I realized guys: Valt Aoi began to be absent in a few episodes of seasons 3, 4 and 5 of Beyblade Burst! Having he only appeared in all episodes during the first two seasons of Beyblade Burst.

That's because he was the protagonist in the first two seasons.
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:03 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:02 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: You know what I realized guys: Valt Aoi began to be absent in a few episodes of seasons 3, 4 and 5 of Beyblade Burst! Having he only appeared in all episodes during the first two seasons of Beyblade Burst.

That's because he was the protagonist in the first two seasons.

Ohh ok I never knew that! I gotta learn to get my education in Beyblade school a little more better!
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:06 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:03 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: That's because he was the protagonist in the first two seasons.

Ohh ok I never knew that! I gotta learn to get my education in Beyblade school a little more better!

Its fine, the protagonists change in each season except 1st and 2nd which is Valt.
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:09 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:06 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Ohh ok I never knew that! I gotta learn to get my education in Beyblade school a little more better!

Its fine, the protagonists change in each season except 1st and 2nd which is Valt.

Ok also by the way: are you one of the users on here to wish me to stop starting unnecessarily threads and stuff?
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:10 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:09 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Its fine, the protagonists change in each season except 1st and 2nd which is Valt.

Ok also by the way: are you one of the users on here to wish me to stop starting unnecessarily threads and stuff?

Umm maybe.
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:11 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:10 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Ok also by the way: are you one of the users on here to wish me to stop starting unnecessarily threads and stuff?

Umm maybe.

Ohh ok Speechless
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote: MasterChef alright so on the topic of Asahi bros vs Cho z duo, sure the bros were going full power but if the Cho z duo didn’t power up to counter that’s just their fault tbh. I fell like a lot of the general basis for these Aiga vs Ranjiro arguments are sort of like this: Ranjiro isn’t better than Aiga because he’s Ranjiro the Cho z punching bag who sucked, not Ranjiro isn’t better than Aiga because so and so happened during this and that.

Cho-z Bros lost for one reason and one reason only. They didn’t think of the limit break twin strike which is a perfectly fine reason for them to loose seeing as H+H did it right on the spot.

I agree

Maybe starting a new topic, but why did Lui lose to Lane like 4 times?
Cause Lane is Stronger and also I think Lui battled Lane only 3 times, I don't remember Lane battling Lui a fourth time but maybe it happaned I don't remember
(Feb. 07, 2021  4:42 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Cho-z Bros lost for one reason and one reason only. They didn’t think of the limit break twin strike which is a perfectly fine reason for them to loose seeing as H+H did it right on the spot.

I agree

Maybe starting a new topic, but why did Lui lose to Lane like 4 times?

If Lui could beat Lane then it wouldn’t make sense when the rest lose to Lane. Also they have to portray Lane as this menacing figure (hence why all the legends lose).
Hi guys! Happy Super Bowl LV Sunday! Today I will be off for today to concentrate on the game! If you wish to get with me, feel free to private message me at anytime! And I will get back with you there and on here! For those who are interested in sports, you could watch the game. I know some Beyblade lovers are into sports and some are not. Anyway, see you guys later or tomorrow!
ok so recently i re-watched metal masters which is my favorite series but 1 thing stuck out to me the blader djs from lets say the Italian one every time hes like "mama mia" this and "holy ravioli" that hes literally mario from the old cartooon. and the out fits ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the outfits the one from Greece i understand thats where he resides but LITERALLY NOBODY ELSE THERE HAD SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON! just the way the talk/commentate it just seems messed up to me but thats probably me
do you guys think season 6 will be good?
(Feb. 08, 2021  8:13 PM)Pixi Wrote: do you guys think season 6 will be good?

maybe Idk
This is just a joke and should not be taken literally, but Aiga probably goes "Finally, a worthy opponent" every time he sees a blader with plot armor that rivals his own, or plot armor that clearly overwrites his own plot armor, off-screen.
Episode 48: Revenge or Friends?
Episode 49:The Super Legend Tag leuge Finals
Episode 50: Hygua and Hikarus Ultimate Training
Episode 51: The Hero Blader vs The Dark Flare
Episode 52: Legend Battle, The Bright Sun vs The Dark sun
These are just pridictions/guesses of the episode tittles for future Sparking episodes.
(Feb. 09, 2021  11:11 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: This is just a joke and should not be taken literally, but Aiga probably goes "Finally, a worthy opponent" every time he sees a blader with plot armor that rivals his own, or plot armor that clearly overwrites his own plot armor, off-screen.
aiga: finally a worthy opponent, our battle will be legendary!
(Feb. 09, 2021  2:53 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  11:11 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: This is just a joke and should not be taken literally, but Aiga probably goes "Finally, a worthy opponent" every time he sees a blader with plot armor that rivals his own, or plot armor that clearly overwrites his own plot armor, off-screen.
aiga: finally a worthy opponent, our battle will be legendary!

Nobody can take on Lane's Plot Armor
If you have been paying attention, I assume you have, we know Limit Break activates when enough damage is dealt. Spryzen activates Limit Break from the top shown below. Meaning he is easily able to deal damage to Lucius. What does Shu know that we don't? How did it deal a bunch of damage without being stopped by The End Wall? Well as you can see, he hit Lucius from the top. So what? Well on the top, there is no defensive mechanism, unlike Turbo where there was metal.

So in conclusion: To beat Lucius get a big strong dive bomb hit, though that's easier said than done.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If you have been paying attention, I assume you have, we know Limit Break activates when enough damage is dealt. Spryzen activates Limit Break from the top shown below. Meaning he is easily able to deal damage to Lucius. What does Shu know that we don't? How did it deal a bunch of damage without being stopped by The End Wall? Well as you can see, he hit Lucius from the top. So what? Well on the top, there is no defensive mechanism, unlike Turbo where there was metal.

So in conclusion: To beat Lucius get a big strong dive bomb hit, though that's easier said than done
What Hugua and Hikaru can do is use their limit break ability on the the top of Lucifer that will be a very strong attack it will I think also push Lucifer to the ground very hard and then it can be burst. Is this right?
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:31 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If you have been paying attention, I assume you have, we know Limit Break activates when enough damage is dealt. Spryzen activates Limit Break from the top shown below. Meaning he is easily able to deal damage to Lucius. What does Shu know that we don't? How did it deal a bunch of damage without being stopped by The End Wall? Well as you can see, he hit Lucius from the top. So what? Well on the top, there is no defensive mechanism, unlike Turbo where there was metal.

So in conclusion: To beat Lucius get a big strong dive bomb hit, though that's easier said than done
What Hugua and Hikaru can do is use their limit break ability on the the top of Lucifer that will be a very strong attack it will I think also push Lucifer to the ground very hard and then it can be burst. Is this right?

Yep. They can also use their Limit Break to get high in the air and the attack would still have the same effect.