Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 25, 2021  4:19 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Also, if we’re being completely cho z pretty much has some of the worst most hated arcs in the entirety of the burst anime. The dead grand arc was utterly pointless and the battleship cruise arc was bad as well. When you take into consideration the predictability of most of the battles in the season then it all just goes downhill.

Don't forget the HELL Tower arc from GT. That was pointless as well.
Hmm guess I should say what Arthur said: What a disgrace
(Jan. 25, 2021  4:19 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Also, if we’re being completely cho z pretty much has some of the worst most hated arcs in the entirety of the burst anime. The dead grand arc was utterly pointless and the battleship cruise arc was bad as well. When you take into consideration the predictability of most of the battles in the season then it all just goes downhill.

The Dead Grand arc is there for the purpose of displaying Cho-z Spriggan/Valkyrie, breaking Z Achilles, and Upgrading Phoenix. It’s essentially a convenient spot to set up the final beys for the final showdown.

It hurts my soul to see Cho-z hate.
Why didnt that Aiga kid just challenge Hearts to the title for World Champion
(Jan. 25, 2021  4:27 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

The Dead Grand arc is there for the purpose of displaying Cho-z Spriggan/Valkyrie, breaking Z Achilles, and Upgrading Phoenix. It’s essentially a convenient spot to set up the final beys for the final showdown.

It was also full of comically terrible and bland villains, another loss for Aiga via hearts which makes his dark progression throughout the arc pointless and some lame dark filler as well. There are a million ways to showcase a new bey and this just wasn’t it. Phi coming back in itself was already bad but Shu and Phi could have come back either way, this wasn’t practical use, it was more like they were thrown in. You are of course entitled to your own opinion but it was honestly a joke for me, didn’t even bother to watch the episodes on stream.
It makes me so mad😡😡😡😡😡😡 seeing some of my favorite bladers lose to others
(Jan. 25, 2021  4:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: It makes me so mad😡😡😡😡😡😡 seeing some of my favorite bladers lose to others

Didn't you say you didn't care about that?

Hate? No it's a critic, and displaying a bey isn't really important to the arc, the most useless thing about this arc is why does aiga goes to so much obstacles while valt just walks in and fight hearts like what's the point then
Ryuga's Son who do you think deserves the title of strongest blader in mfb?
Why did I think it was a good idea rewatching the world championships
Not usually smh I be doing early but it yeah and also I'm up cause I'm posting some YouTube videos lol
I was gonna post the images for every Beyblade team but I was like nah it's gonna take me too long
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:40 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Achievement unlocked!

Hey it worked lol
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:40 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Achievement unlocked!

Hey it worked lol

I mean I'm on my laptop and phone using wbo so images from my laptop work.
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:42 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hey it worked lol

I mean I'm on my laptop and phone using wbo so images from my laptop work.

True to that....

You literally just said the only reason why this arc was useful: advertisements. A convenient spot indeed yet somewhat useless to the story as Aiga lost to Hearts again, Valt cones and beats him, then Aiga loses to the save villain he defeated with plot armor before, and has a pretty short reflection.

Not executed the best way, but the only enjoyment I got was seeing Valt win and (at the time) seeing Aiga get trashed. I can like him better and appreciate the good battles while ignoring the story AFTER it finished airing.