Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I never understood why Gingka’s Dad had to fake his death. Also how did he get Phoenix/Fireblaze?
Did Ryo get a mask from someone in Koma Village or what??
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I never understood why Gingka’s Dad had to fake his death. Also how did he get Phoenix/Fireblaze?

He didn't really fake his death I guess he just didn't tell his son he was alive, not like anyone was gonna go back to help him they would get hurt. Also I know in the manga at least Phoenix came in while they were in the Volcano area and saved him, that fits the mythology cause you know Phoenix's live in volcanoes and stuff.

Actually the bridge collapsed so they couldn't go back well rip.
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:34 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Did Ryo get a mask from someone in Koma Village or what??

Either
1. He made it
2. He bought it
3. He robbed it
4. He killed someone and stole it
10394738193715380. A mystical unicorn came from a spaceship from a rainbow hole to give it
Success or Failure for some lines:
Phoenix:
Kai: Success
Ryo: Success
Ren: Fail
Phi: Success
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Success or Failure for some lines:
Phoenix:

I like when Phi says Phoenix.
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
Phoenix:

I like when Phi says Phoenix.

Phi sounds real awesome
Phoenix:

Technically Ren wasn’t ever the true owner of Phoenix. It’s implied she stole it.
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
Phoenix:

Technically Ren wasn’t ever the true owner of Phoenix. It’s implied she stole it.

Wait what? So Ren isnt even the owner of Phoenix?
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
Phoenix:

True, the bey even is called Thief Phoenix, kinda a weird name.
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
Phoenix:

I like when Dio-SAMA says Phoenix.

Fixed it for you
Wait your all making a joke arent you? Same goes to Thief Zirago since he stole Strata Dragoon lmao
Yooo the Ren Kurenai wiki page

Her swimsuit is a maroon leather(given the shine) one-piece swimsuit with a front zipper, showing that she has a rather curvaceous figure.
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:44 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yooo the Ren Kurenai wiki page

Her swimsuit is a maroon leather(given the shine) one-piece swimsuit with a front zipper, showing that she has a rather curvaceous figure.

That is uh 😳
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:44 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yooo the Ren Kurenai wiki page

The 14 year olds who made that page
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:49 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah the Axe
[Image: b81216ad858125d174064d18df9c65b2221b74a9_00.gif]

That’s how you know Shu’s going to kill someone named Johnny (man maybe Johnny’s dad should’ve gotten one of these).
Who are you scared of most? For me Im scared of Phi 😶
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:52 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who are you scared of most? For me Im scared of Phi 😶

Brooklyn kinda creepy
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:53 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:52 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who are you scared of most? For me Im scared of Phi 😶

Brooklyn kinda creepy

Not as creepy like Harry lol

Rago’s really scary. Just the fact that he can rewrite the entire universe and he would do this just for fun is really chilling.
I got chills up my spine seeing any bad guys aura
Edited out the horny stuff from Ren's wiki page, no need to thank me
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:54 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Edited out the horny stuff from Ren's wiki page, no need to thank me
[Image: giphy.gif]

We must go further and place those responsible into horny jail. For the future generations.
That moment Shu powers up in the last round against Mr. Nutty God of Destruction of Burst
[Image: bkAJDu.gif]