Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 24, 2021  5:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: redo of my seasons list

BURST
1. Rise
I still like it alot, could've been better but very enjoyable.

2. Turbo
Everything that isn't Aiger is pretty good.

3. Evolution
It's good but I didn't like it as much as others.

4. Burst
It's not terrible but pretty bland

METAL FIGHT
1. Metal Masters
All around amazing, never dropped my attention and delivered with great beys and plot.

2. Metal Fusion
A little generic but it's a good intro to the Metal Saga and Battle Bladers is my favorite tournament.

3. Metal Fury
The plot and characters are still great but the battles are a little lacking, however overall is still good though.

FIRST GEN
1. G Revolution
Amazing characters, beys and plot. All around great.

2. Beyblade (2000)
Some parts where a little boring but I love the battles and it's good at getting your interested in Beyblade.

3. Beyblade V-Force
It starts out kinda bland but the more you get into the btter it gets and the art style change is great.

This is for the anime's btw and Surge would be at #5 for Burst.
(Jan. 24, 2021  7:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  5:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: redo of my seasons list

BURST
1. Rise
I still like it alot, could've been better but very enjoyable.

2. Turbo
Everything that isn't Aiger is pretty good.

3. Evolution
It's good but I didn't like it as much as others.

4. Burst
It's not terrible but pretty bland

METAL FIGHT
1. Metal Masters
All around amazing, never dropped my attention and delivered with great beys and plot.

2. Metal Fusion
A little generic but it's a good intro to the Metal Saga and Battle Bladers is my favorite tournament.

3. Metal Fury
The plot and characters are still great but the battles are a little lacking, however overall is still good though.

FIRST GEN
1. G Revolution
Amazing characters, beys and plot. All around great.

2. Beyblade (2000)
Some parts where a little boring but I love the battles and it's good at getting your interested in Beyblade.

3. Beyblade V-Force
It starts out kinda bland but the more you get into the btter it gets and the art style change is great.

This is for the anime's btw and Surge would be at #5 for Burst.

lol gotta do that to season 5 of burst lol
(Jan. 24, 2021  7:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  7:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: This is for the anime's btw and Surge would be at #5 for Burst.

lol gotta do that to season 5 of burst lol

Oh I just recognized that lol non intentional.
(Jan. 24, 2021  7:13 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: question is there age limites

What do you mean?
(Jan. 24, 2021  7:17 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Aoi
https://twitter.com/hanamaru_hnkc/status...6243240960

Interesting context to put Valt in.
oh there no age limites

like do you know how beyblades are rated 8+
(Jan. 24, 2021  7:37 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: oh there no age limites

like do you know how beyblades are rated 8+

Um, again, not a conversation for here. Not that you completely answered my question in the first place, but ok.
Burst Season Rankings

1. Evolution: The character work in this season is phenomenal. All the arcs flow naturally one into the other. The battles are real nail biters. The set up and pay off was so good in this season. In addition this was such a great wrap to Valt's main story. Loved the world league. Definitely my favorite Beyblade team tournament. So many characters were handled so well. The amount of arcs given to so many characters, even some relatively minor ones was impressive. Loved it! Fantastic season. Truly.

2. Burst: This and Evolution are so close. Truthfully these two seasons are basically one story. This season, just like Evolution, did such an excellent job with their characters. All the mains and the sides had definite arcs. There was such a good mix of fun, drama, and tension. Same applies to Evolution. I rooted for these characters evey step of the way in a way no other beyblade series has made me feel. The battles were engaging, edge of the seat battles.

3. Rise: Choosing to either put Rise here or #4 took some deliberation. Both have some major problems that took from my enjoyment of them. I like Dante a lot which is big part of the reason this is here instead of at #4. While I feel #4 is better plotted, Rise at the very least took the time to develop a character arc or two. Not many, but more than #4 imo. In addition more was mined out of the side characters. It's not much but it's more than the next two on the list. The battles were well animated, specifically in the final arc of the season

4. Surge: I have enjoyed having so many previous characters come back. It's been great seeing Valt, Shu, Lui, Free, Silas, Rantaro etc. But so many them thrown under the bus. So while it's been great seeing them I just wish they were treated better. This season's visuals are the best of the series imo. And I'd say it's better plotted than Rise. This season is seriously lacking in character work. I won't even get started on Lane.

5. Turbo: Bottom of the barrel. No disrespect to Turbo fans but this season was a dumpster fire imo. The plotting was all over the place. Really messy. Barely any character work was done especially when it comes to the side characters. I liked Fubuki but he was quickly forgotten about and nothing further was done with him. I found Aiger insufferable. It isn't till GT and more so Surge that he becomes a better character. And they did multiple legacy characters really dirty. Horrible. Especially my boy Valt.
Aiger bad but he's the main character so that makes like 50% of Turbo bad oops
(Jan. 24, 2021  8:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Aiger bad but he's the main character so that makes like 50% of Turbo bad oops

LMAO 

you really gotta do aiga like that
Dang who the heck even ruins their own bey after battling someone that they have been rivals since season 1
I find it funny and sad that despite the shorter run time, sparking still manages to be more boring than the other seasons.
Bruh your lucky Tyson you can take a nap during the day while I cant Unhappy 
[Image: tumblr_nj7nx7DSJ11u6dwpso3_250.gif]
(Jan. 24, 2021  11:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh your lucky Tyson you can take a nap during the day while I cant Unhappy 
[Image: tumblr_nj7nx7DSJ11u6dwpso3_250.gif]

I can! 🙂
I like how Tyson and Dragoon have a strong bond every time they grow and grow even more and understand each other more. But uh yeah probally should mention Tyson and Tao dressing in girls clothes is nasty!!!
My rankings for the series

Fury-mega nostalgic, liked the new characters introduced
Zero-g- Doji is a beyblade what more do I have to say
Fusion- Ultra Mega Super Nostalgic
Masters- just not as good as the others
Turbo- this is where I started burst
Rise- Gwyn was interesting
Superking- Memeable
Burst- all it was was some kids playing with spinning tops. There was no such intricate or interesting plot
Evolution- been there done that. This plot has been done so many times only difference is that they do the plot tournament style (making the overarching plot which is one of the many things I dislike in burst).
(Jan. 24, 2021  8:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Aiger bad but he's the main character so that makes like 50% of Turbo bad oops

Dont let the Turbo fans hear you!!
I guess if you start off at a certain point in the series, your most likely to prefer that over others.
I remember my dumb child brain exploded when Gingka found out that Leone was using the wind currents to it deflected all the attacks away.
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I remember my dumb child brain exploded when Gingka found out that Leone was using the wind currents to it deflected all the attacks away.

And then there was gravity destroyer and the whales who were using gravitational forces.
2 years into beyblade and technically I havent grown up in beyblade lol but eh every season is fine by me
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I remember my dumb child brain exploded when Gingka found out that Leone was using the wind currents to it deflected all the attacks away.

And then there was gravity destroyer and the whales who were using gravitational forces.

That was so cool I had like just learnt that gravity existed lol but I was like wooaahhahaha
Why do I like the name gravity so much? Oh yeah cause Draciel had it originally