Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 21, 2021  11:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok Im calling it from 2 weeks now lol: Infinite Tornado!

Seems like Achilles and Rantaro Roktavor will be lifted up into the air. I think after that Achilles will attack Rantaor Roktavor in the air also boosted by the giant tornado and knock it out. Infinite might accidentally get thrown out or maybe it'll have to sacrifice itself to get Rantaro Roktavor out, cause it could be resisting so it would have to push harder and also get thrown out. Anyway Valtryek will probably break the tornado and beat Ranjiro Roktavor.

(Jan. 21, 2021  11:49 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok Im calling it from 2 weeks now lol: Infinite Tornado!

Maybe it’s just me but it looks as if it’s just Ragnaruk in that shot. Maybe Valt and Rantaro use Synchro lightning and Achilles is knocked out while Ragnaruk manages to hang on and position itself on the storm plate. Ranjiro then forces his way into the centre and creates the ultimate tornado allowing him to regain the spin lost from the duo move as well as knock (other) Ragnaruk and Valkyrie out.

Achilles was up in the air but it was spiraling up into the Tornado more controlled. Rantaro Roktavor was just flipping and spinning around.
Why you gotta do this to me lol I know I ain't good with words but you don't gotta do me like this lol
Oh no I gotta make a way to make sure defeat is assured in Aiger and Ranjiro's hand to prevent them winning against Valt and Rantaro
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Seems like Achilles and Rantaro Roktavor will be lifted up into the air. I think after that Achilles will attack Rantaor Roktavor in the air also boosted by the giant tornado and knock it out. Infinite might accidentally get thrown out or maybe it'll have to sacrifice itself to get Rantaro Roktavor out, cause it could be resisting so it would have to push harder and also get thrown out. Anyway Valtryek will probably break the tornado and beat Ranjiro Roktavor.

(Jan. 21, 2021  11:49 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Maybe it’s just me but it looks as if it’s just Ragnaruk in that shot. Maybe Valt and Rantaro use Synchro lightning and Achilles is knocked out while Ragnaruk manages to hang on and position itself on the storm plate. Ranjiro then forces his way into the centre and creates the ultimate tornado allowing him to regain the spin lost from the duo move as well as knock (other) Ragnaruk and Valkyrie out.

Achilles was up in the air but it was spiraling up into the Tornado more controlled. Rantaro Roktavor was just flipping and spinning around.

Ahh, it also looks like Valkyrie was getting tossed somewhere up in there too.
I keep on watching the preview for the Tornado part but like geez it's so hard telling which is Valkyrie and which is Achilles cause apparently they got similar colors lol. But I would say it has to be Valt's bey up in the air because of the look on his face
I think the tornado just kills everyone lol

It kinda looked like from the final angle it was encompassing the entire stadium.
What if Roktavor throws out Valtryek and the other Roktavor both of em do their Synchro Lightning and then Ranjiro tosses Achilles in the air and Achilles does Infinite Dive what happens then lol
im so sad rn
why must they put both of my favorite tag teams together
now i dont know who to root for
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:26 AM)Pixi Wrote: im so sad rn

Just root for Valt and Rantaro cause if they lose I uh Imma get mad cause there not strong enough to take down Shu and Lane.
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:

Just root for Valt and Rantaro cause if they lose I uh Imma get mad cause there not strong enough to take down Shu and Lane.

but aiga Unhappy
hes on my top 5 why
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:29 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Just root for Valt and Rantaro cause if they lose I uh Imma get mad cause there not strong enough to take down Shu and Lane.

but aiga Unhappy
hes on my top 5 why

Idk lol. But no way Shu and Lane are losing not while plot is on their side so just let it rip lol
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:29 AM)Pixi Wrote: but aiga Unhappy
hes on my top 5 why

Idk lol. But no way Shu and Lane are losing not while plot is on their side so just let it rip lol
it would be funny if they lose to valt and rantaro LOL
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:31 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Idk lol. But no way Shu and Lane are losing not while plot is on their side so just let it rip lol
it would be funny if they lose to valt and rantaro LOL

Nope Shu and Lane are certainly not losing to them hehehe
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Finally revealing my Ranjiro fan status
[Image: 622301b639f72675c5698c6fde745a9c36a6ad7d...180_00.gif]

What your on the Capn's side now lol???
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Finally revealing my Ranjiro fan status
[Image: 622301b639f72675c5698c6fde745a9c36a6ad7d...180_00.gif]

What your on the Capn's side now lol???
Always have been.
I think I'm losing my temper seeing these guys win lol
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:55 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I need more Shu and Lain teamwork.

lol they have only worked once and that was against Lui and Dante
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:

Yeah, no way they're beating the antagonist team, so they definitely gotta trash Aiga and Ranjiro.
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:00 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Just root for Valt and Rantaro cause if they lose I uh Imma get mad cause there not strong enough to take down Shu and Lane.

Yeah, no way they're beating the antagonist team, so they definitely gotta trash Aiga and Ranjiro.

Definitely not trash but win at the very least. Did yo u see that tornado in the preview? It was massive! Also very pretty looking.
Ranjiro is a force to be reckoned with =p
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:17 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:00 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Yeah, no way they're beating the antagonist team, so they definitely gotta trash Aiga and Ranjiro.

Definitely not trash but win at the very least. Did yo u see that tornado in the preview? It was massive! Also very pretty looking.

True true, they won't be trashed, but I'm not banking on them winning. Valt and Rantaro are probably gonna pull the win here.

Also, why didn't Rantaro try to do any of this $-!-. Ranjiro out here showing the fruits of his labor while the writers don't give Rantaro anything special, rip.