Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I wonder why valt had that dream as well, made rantaro jealous oh and his fear of unicorns lol. Remember that episode.
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:17 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Poor cuza, where art thou?

Also Kit
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:17 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Poor cuza, where art thou?

Also Kit

Yeh I guess tho he was shown in turbo and cuza wasn't.
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:19 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Also Kit

Yeh I guess tho he was shown in turbo and cuza wasn't.

Am I forgetting someone named Sasha or what?!
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:19 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yeh I guess tho he was shown in turbo and cuza wasn't.

Am I forgetting someone named Sasha or what?!

Sasha had the same launch as shu in season 1. She's the blue or is it purple with a sister called hunny I think.
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:21 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Am I forgetting someone named Sasha or what?!

Sasha had the same launch as shu in season 1. She's the blue or is it purple with a sister called hunny I think.

I think its spelled honey
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:21 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Sasha had the same launch as shu in season 1. She's the blue or is it purple with a sister called hunny I think.

I think its spelled honey

Oh ok, I wish she was used more.
Episode 45 of Sparking (Only the Shu and Lain vs. Free and Silas duel)
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Episode 45 of Sparking (Only the Shu and Lain vs. Free and Silas duel)
oh nice!
Eclipse Force
I really hope free wins against lane. Otherwise bye I'm out.
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I really hope free wins against lane. Otherwise bye I'm out.

how you expect him to win lol? What can Fafnir do.
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I really hope free wins against lane. Otherwise bye I'm out.

how you expect him to win lol? What can Fafnir do.

Idkkkkkkkk, why, can't fafnir do anything? Pardon me I haven't been watching sparking but I've been getting spoilers.
Haha Limit Break The End cannot be defeated (until The End ) lol
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:30 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: how you expect him to win lol? What can Fafnir do.

Idkkkkkkkk, why, can't fafnir do anything? Pardon me I haven't been watching sparking but I've been getting spoilers.

He can get past the wall but when it drops free spin negates rubber and raw power alone won't work.
Free it's not that he is weak he is strong but as of now no one has found out LTE's main weakness except for Eclipse Force lol
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Free it's not that he is weak he is strong but as of now no one has found out LTE's main weakness except for Eclipse Force lol

LMAO that was a good one. Anyways I personally don’t think it had a particular weakness. I believe Hyuga and Hikaru will just double team the hell out of Lucifer in the final battle.
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:42 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Free it's not that he is weak he is strong but as of now no one has found out LTE's main weakness except for Eclipse Force lol

LMAO that was a good one. Anyways I personally don’t think it had a particular weakness. I believe Hyuga and Hikaru will just double team the hell out of Lucifer in the final battle.

I hope they at least make a logical explanation. So far they've been doing good with logical strategies.
Grr Shu and Lane are not losing till the end of the tournament. Writers dont let them lose to anyone not yet not until the bros reach the final
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:42 PM)Zeutron Wrote: LMAO that was a good one. Anyways I personally don’t think it had a particular weakness. I believe Hyuga and Hikaru will just double team the hell out of Lucifer in the final battle.

I hope they at least make a logical explanation. So far they've been doing good with logical strategies.

I hope so too but to me it just screams double strike finally. Hopefully there will be a new duo move.
Ok Im calling it from 2 weeks now lol: Infinite Tornado!
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok Im calling it from 2 weeks now lol: Infinite Tornado!

Maybe it’s just me but it looks as if it’s just Ragnaruk in that shot. Maybe Valt and Rantaro use Synchro lightning and Achilles is knocked out while Ragnaruk manages to hang on and position itself on the storm plate. Ranjiro then forces his way into the centre and creates the ultimate tornado allowing him to regain the spin lost from the duo move as well as knock (other) Ragnaruk and Valkyrie out.