Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 20, 2021  10:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He was just being stupid. Said Shu and Lain's strategy was just plot armor and he said the episode made him hate Sparking lmao. He also devalued Shu and Lain's talk to just them getting mad at each other pretty much.  I think he actually failed to realize Shu and Lain's strategy was a strategy and I think he thought in the video that is just happened, and he said that the fact Dragon and Luinor Burst was also plot armor. Also he completely just missed the part where Lui figures out Shu's plan lol.

I'd be lying if I said that I just loved how that battle turned out. Not a huge fan of Sparking myself. It's just ok. Not Turbo level, but still not one of my favorite seasons. Didn't know he made a rant review though lol

Yeah my review for Surge is kinda mixed/in the middle as well but I just loved that battle.
Mwahaha Season 6 copying off of HMS but probally gonna look weird
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Mwahaha Season 6 copying off of HMS but probally gonna look weird

HMS being smaller than G beys was always jarring. If the DB series leak turns out to be true that's gonna be weird. Especially in the anime when the random combo a relevant character fights is bigger than the relevant characters DB bey lol.
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:20 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'd be lying if I said that I just loved how that battle turned out. Not a huge fan of Sparking myself. It's just ok. Not Turbo level, but still not one of my favorite seasons. Didn't know he made a rant review though lol

Yeah my review for Surge is kinda mixed/in the middle as well but I just loved that battle.
I'm hoping they turn things around in season 6. I was hoping season 5 would be a paradigm shift in the right direction but boy was I wrong. Hopefully they knock next season out of the park. Good lord please be a good season.
why are we almost at 800 pages. wow.
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:20 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah my review for Surge is kinda mixed/in the middle as well but I just loved that battle.
I'm hoping they turn things around in season 6. I was hoping season 5 would be a paradigm shift in the right direction but boy was I wrong. Hopefully they knock next season out of the park. Good lord please be a good season.

I really want the Metal Masters of Burst. Like something that is just definitively the best season.
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm hoping they turn things around in season 6. I was hoping season 5 would be a paradigm shift in the right direction but boy was I wrong. Hopefully they knock next season out of the park. Good lord please be a good season.

I really want the Metal Masters of Burst. Like something that is just definitively the best season.

On that score i'd argue season 1&2 already is that. Those two seasons were just so fantastic. My favorite pieces of beyblade content. Period. I want season 6 to be just as good if not better. It will be hard to top such good material though. If they could just meet the quality on display in that season, I'd be over the moon.
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I really want the Metal Masters of Burst. Like something that is just definitively the best season.

On that score i'd argue season 1&2 already is that. Those two seasons were just so fantastic. My favorite pieces of beyblade content. Period.

Well for me the later seasons just have more charm.
ok guys what do you think about my valt becomes a villain idea?
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:30 PM)Pixi Wrote: ok guys what do you think about my valt becomes a villain idea?

Good if done right. Seeing Valt become a villain would be very interesting, but all that matters is if they right him well or not.
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote: On that score i'd argue season 1&2 already is that. Those two seasons were just so fantastic. My favorite pieces of beyblade content. Period.

Well for me the later seasons just have more charm.

To each there own for sure. I feel the reverse is true personally. There was a charm and energy to those first two seasons that the rest just weren't able to capture. Then there's the writing which was certainly superior in the Burst and Evolution. There are some things I like about the latter seasons, Dante is a character I like, the animation in season 3 was good, and that's certainly the case in season 5, probably the best animated of the series.
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well for me the later seasons just have more charm.

To each there own for sure. I feel the reverse is true personally. There was a charm and energy to those first two seasons that the rest just weren't able to capture. Then there's the writing which was certainly superior in the Burst and Evolution. There are some things I like about the latter seasons, Dante is a character I like, the animation in season 3 was good, and that's certainly the case in season 5, probably the best animated of the series.

The writing is objectively better but I feel like I prefer Rise in fun aspects.
Season 6 better not be G-Revolution 2.0 here
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Season 6 better not be G-Revolution 2.0 here

Hey I'd be down with that.
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Season 6 better not be G-Revolution 2.0 here

Hey I'd be down with that.

What why lol
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hey I'd be down with that.

What why lol

G Revolution is good. Well I wouldn't want them to do a carbon copy but a G Revolution level Burst season would be great.
[Image: 4e24ed1a5aee28b8acf5e2ae4590a76a93ed63b4_00.gif]
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote: To each there own for sure. I feel the reverse is true personally. There was a charm and energy to those first two seasons that the rest just weren't able to capture. Then there's the writing which was certainly superior in the Burst and Evolution. There are some things I like about the latter seasons, Dante is a character I like, the animation in season 3 was good, and that's certainly the case in season 5, probably the best animated of the series.

The writing is objectively better but I feel like I prefer Rise in fun aspects.

For me I just felt so at home with the Burst and Evolution crew. Lots of fun with those characters. Top of the list. They pulled me in and I just had a blast with those characters. Their interactions were hilarious, dramatic, and so many others things. I could go on and on but I'd be here forever lol.
Yeah maybe these battles are going to compare to Kai vs. Brooklyn and Kai vs. Tyson (Still the best battles there is in OG)
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The writing is objectively better but I feel like I prefer Rise in fun aspects.

For me I just felt so at home with the Burst and Evolution crew. Lots of fun with those characters. Top of the list. They pulled me in and I just had a blast with those characters. Their interactions were hilarious, dramatic, and so many others things. I could go on and on but I'd be here forever lol.

I respect your opinion but I enjoyed more characters from Turbo and Rise.
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: For me I just felt so at home with the Burst and Evolution crew. Lots of fun with those characters. Top of the list. They pulled me in and I just had a blast with those characters. Their interactions were hilarious, dramatic, and so many others things. I could go on and on but I'd be here forever lol.

I respect your opinion but I enjoyed more characters from Turbo and Rise.
We all resonate with things differently, so even though I feel differently, I respect your point of view.
I honestly feel like the turbo haters could genuinely like turbo if they watched it first (hence why I liked it the most).
Removed Brooklyn Unhappy Anyways Justice 5 they're cool
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: As much of these gifs as I could find lol
[Image: tumblr_ngsfip4ujs1ra3aejo1_400.gifv]
[Image: tumblr_ngsfip4ujs1ra3aejo5_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_ngsfip4ujs1ra3aejo2_400.gif]