Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

If your saying Lain is underrated oh boy you got a lot to learn
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If your saying Lain is underrated oh boy you got a lot to learn
no i think admiral is saying that lane is popular but hated
The community pretty much just got mad because their fav lost to a strong guy.
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If your saying Lain is underrated oh boy you got a lot to learn

If your saying that Lean is some beloved character than I'd say the reverse is true.
Lane has beaten all the legends and eh Im not mad about it or happy actually =p
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The community pretty much just got mad because their fav lost to a strong guy.

Ahaha that's me.
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The community pretty much just got mad because their fav lost to a strong guy.

imagine getting mad just cuz your fav lost
"I will destroy that dark force of yours"
Nothing wrong with getting mad. But be reasonable about it, I just joke about it and then I get over it afterwards.
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:08 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Nothing wrong with getting mad. But be reasonable about it, I just joke about it and then I get over it afterwards.

exactly.
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:08 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:08 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Nothing wrong with getting mad. But be reasonable about it, I just joke about it and then I get over it afterwards.

exactly.

Mhm when free loses I'm upset yeh who wouldn't be for their favs.
Quoting a blader who beated the main antagonist yeah
The reasonable outrage was to get mad when Valt lost and battle royale, besides that no battle deserves unreasonable hate. Like Zankye's video about the latest episode lol, that was a gold mine.
Me: I'm good seeing as the team works out
Anime: Nah they lose quick
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The reasonable outrage was to get mad when Valt lost and battle royale, besides that no battle deserves unreasonable hate. Like Zankye's video about the latest episode lol, that was a gold mine.

as a valt fan, i hate it when ppl get mad just because he loses Unhappy
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The reasonable outrage was to get mad when Valt lost and battle royale, besides that no battle deserves unreasonable hate. Like Zankye's video about the latest episode lol, that was a gold mine.

I didn't see that. Was there some uproar?
They adore him like if he was some god lol
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: They adore him like if he was some god lol

There's nothing wrong with people being attached to the character. Just recently didn't you mention being upset that Aiger isn't the Number 1 Blader in the World. The glove has to be pulled inside out. Although as I recall you mentioned before you didn't think Aiger even deserved his Champion title. I don't always know where you stand truthfully.
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Guess peole cannot take jokes lol

why am i laughing at that one spelling mistake;-;
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

I didn't see that. Was there some uproar?

He was just being stupid. Said Shu and Lain's strategy was just plot armor and he said the episode made him hate Sparking lmao. He also devalued Shu and Lain's talk to just them getting mad at each other pretty much.  I think he actually failed to realize Shu and Lain's strategy was a strategy and I think he thought in the video that is just happened, and he said that the fact Dragon and Luinor Burst was also plot armor. Also he completely just missed the part where Lui figures out Shu's plan lol.
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I didn't see that. Was there some uproar?

He was just being stupid. Said Shu and Lain's strategy was just plot armor and he said the episode made him hate Sparking lmao. He also devalued Shu and Lain's talk to just them getting mad at each other pretty much.  I think he actually failed to realize Shu and Lain's strategy was a strategy and I think he thought in the video that is just happened, and he said that the fact Dragon and Luinor Burst was also plot armor. Also he completely just missed the part where Lui figures out Shu's plan lol.

ok so everything that lane and shu do is apparently 'plot armor'
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:15 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Guess peole cannot take jokes lol

why am i laughing at that one spelling mistake;-;

What I made a tiny oopsie lol
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:17 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He was just being stupid. Said Shu and Lain's strategy was just plot armor and he said the episode made him hate Sparking lmao. He also devalued Shu and Lain's talk to just them getting mad at each other pretty much.  I think he actually failed to realize Shu and Lain's strategy was a strategy and I think he thought in the video that is just happened, and he said that the fact Dragon and Luinor Burst was also plot armor. Also he completely just missed the part where Lui figures out Shu's plan lol.

ok so everything that lane and shu do is apparently 'plot armor'

Current state of Zankye's videos.
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I didn't see that. Was there some uproar?

I'd be lying if I said that I just loved how that battle turned out. Not a huge fan of Sparking myself. It's just ok. Not Turbo level, but still not one of my favorite seasons. Didn't know he made a rant review though lol