Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 17, 2021  11:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Watch out cause Free and Sisco are about to lose the rest of their matches no joke

Wait, so they only win one match wthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(Jan. 18, 2021  12:06 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Watch out cause Free and Sisco are about to lose the rest of their matches no joke

Wait, so they only win one match wthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Duh cause the bros have to win the next 2 matches or otherwise it's lights out for them. And Shu and Lane you already know they win this one.
Noooo, I quit.

Can someone tell me how many matches the others won.
Meh lol:
Shu and Lane 3 wins 0 losses
Hikaru and Hyuga 1 win 2 losses
Valt and Rantaro 2 wins 1 loss
Aiger and Ranjiro 1 win 2 losses
Lui and Dante 1 win 2 losses
Free and Silas 1 win 2 losses
Oh ok, so the next eps will have only the brothers winning now?
(Jan. 18, 2021  12:13 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Oh ok, so the next eps will have only the brothers winning now?

Most likley
Yeah but also Shu and Lane, Valt and Rantaro and possibly Lui and Dante
Eh valt and rantaro will have 3 wins and the rest 1, woooooow
(Jan. 18, 2021  12:14 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Eh valt and rantaro will have 3 wins and the rest 1, woooooow

Yeah
I swear that move Shu and Lane did 2 days ago would have the word Break in t
I was hoping that free would atleast get revenge.
Eh maybe. Maybe the ones facing Shu and Lane do the strategy that Aiger and Ranjiro did with that Dread Gravity move and zigzag lol. Bt if they do those type of attacks maybe they drain off Lucifer's stamina.
So sparking is predictable, I've never felt more at the edge of my seat than burst and evolution.
lol Aiger and Ranjiro somehow were able to do something on Lucifer while Lui and Dante didn't.
(Jan. 18, 2021  12:10 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Meh lol:
Shu and Lane 3 wins 0 losses
Hikaru and Hyuga 1 win 2 losses
Valt and Rantaro 2 wins 1 loss
Aiger and Ranjiro 1 win 2 losses
Lui and Dante 1 win 2 losses
Free and Silas 1 win 2 losses

There are 15 matches so this doesn’t make sense.
(Jan. 18, 2021  12:15 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I swear that move Shu and Lane did 2 days ago would have the word Break in t

ikr such a wasted for that to not have a name worlds break sound fitting too . I've also been thinking if they give shu and lane a combined special move it might be called Worlds End or The world's end which sounds badass like raging tempest .
(Jan. 18, 2021  1:04 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  12:15 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I swear that move Shu and Lane did 2 days ago would have the word Break in t

ikr sush a wasted for that to not have a name worlds break sound fitting too . I've also been thinking if they give shu and lane a combined special move it might be called Worlds End or The world's end which sounds badass like raging tempest .

Maybe their combo move could be where Lucius and Spryuzen are in the air and Spryzen's ready for a vertical attack, it hits Lucius and the wall drops, smashing Spryzen down the opponents.
Diving Break, World Break, The End World (very lol), The End Break ome moves that could work

Unhappy
(Jan. 18, 2021  1:09 AM)Pixi Wrote:

Unhappy

They ain't winning against Shu and Lane and the bros.
(Jan. 18, 2021  1:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  1:09 AM)Pixi Wrote: Unhappy

They ain't winning against Shu and Lane and the bros.

ofc they ain't winning against shu and lane lol. idk about the bros tho.
(Jan. 18, 2021  1:08 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  1:04 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: ikr sush a wasted for that to not have a name worlds break sound fitting too . I've also been thinking if they give shu and lane a combined special move it might be called Worlds End or The world's end which sounds badass like raging tempest .

Maybe their combo move could be where Lucius and Spryuzen are in the air and Spryzen's ready for a vertical attack, it hits Lucius and the wall drops, smashing Spryzen down the opponents.

great mind think alike was thinking the same the move got to look flashy and a bit complicated and that looks complicated while it would look flashy and devastating animated when it hit their target
(Jan. 18, 2021  1:10 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  1:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: They ain't winning against Shu and Lane and the bros.

ofc they ain't winning against shu and lane lol. idk about the bros tho.

You do realize if they beat the bros then Hikaru and Hyuga aren't having the pass to the finals and they get eliminated
(Jan. 18, 2021  1:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  1:10 AM)Pixi Wrote: ofc they ain't winning against shu and lane lol. idk about the bros tho.

You do realize if they beat the bros then Hikaru and Hyuga aren't having the pass to the finals and they get eliminated

yes I definitely knew that.
thank you for explaining.