Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Alright I got one question for all of you: Which beyblade design do you like best?
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:45 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Alright I got one question for all of you: Which beyblade design do you like best?

Nemesis of the Diablo sort
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:41 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The reason you don’t compare the two is because the power scaling on burst is way to low. The closest thing we’ve got to MFB is Phoenix.

That's not even the case. The rules for what is literally possible are completely different. You can't reasonable compare.

When you take away super natural powers some of them cant burst thats it.

For example: Starblast attack could still work but he wouldn't be able to jump as high since that requires the help of wings.

Dragoon couldn't create Giant scale Tornado's but creating Tornado's with strong currents is possible, as seen with Roktavor.

(Jan. 14, 2021  1:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:32 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I know some people haven't watched OG but like Kai??????????

huh?

Kai could go head on with Shu, no?
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:59 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:41 AM)Admiral W Wrote: That's not even the case. The rules for what is literally possible are completely different. You can't reasonable compare.

When you take away super natural powers some of them cant burst thats it.

For example: Starblast attack could still work but he wouldn't be able to jump as high since that requires the help of wings.

Dragoon couldn't create Giant scale Tornado's but creating Tornado's with strong currents is possible, as seen with Roktavor.
I'm talking specifically about comparing them as they are.
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:09 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:59 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: When you take away super natural powers some of them cant burst thats it.

I'm talking specifically about comparing them as they are.

I set the standards as comparing them with no supernatural powers though right?
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:10 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:09 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm talking specifically about comparing them as they are.

Well, I'm pretty sure they'd have some level of supernatural power considering Burst is still Burst, but yeah, the power scaling would make most of those other OG or MFB characters contain their power within the stadium.
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:10 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:09 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm talking specifically about comparing them as they are.

You quoted my previous comment which was part of the conversation I was having with Jupiter so I thought you following on from that convo. He basically stated that I don't compare Burst to MFB for, as he put it, low power or something to that effect. I told him I don't compare the two because the rules that govern each universe are wildly different.
I would say Kyoya could fair being Tyson succesor for having Windy Moves
You could argue Jinnius uses a water wind hybrid thing so Draciel should be able to keep it's water moves, albeit on a lower scale.
Nah nah my boy Max deserves redemption for defense. These guys are bad at making water and wind moves lol
And as I stated previously, if your going to compare them under burst standards, then the beys have to be converted to burst standards as well. In the words of Aiger "There's no such thing as an unburstable bey."
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:18 AM)Admiral W Wrote: And as I stated previously, if your going to compare them under burst standards, then the beys have to be converted to burst standards as well. In the words of Aiger "There's no such thing as an unburstable bey."

Not at all true.
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:18 AM)Admiral W Wrote: And as I stated previously, if your going to compare them under burst standards, then the beys have to be converted to burst standards as well. In the words of Aiger "There's no such thing as an unburstable bey."

Not at all true.

In Burst it is. Which is the point.
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:21 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Not at all true.

In Burst it is. Which is the point.

Not at all true. All you got to do is tune the power nothing more nothing less. It’s just the fault of burst that they burst and that they have that weakness.
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:21 AM)Admiral W Wrote: In Burst it is. Which is the point.

Not at all true. All you got to do is tune the power nothing more nothing less. It’s just the fault of burst that they burst and that they have that weakness.
The rules of the universe's are different. In the Burst universe, bursting is a cornerstone of how beys work. It's not anyone's fault. These two universe weren't meant to be compared in this way. There's nothing to blame anyone for. There has to be a basis for comparison, and there isn't one here because how beys literally function is completely different between the universes.

It's not comparing like with like.
Burst and MFB have their seperate ways to compare their beys
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:26 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Not at all true. All you got to do is tune the power nothing more nothing less. It’s just the fault of burst that they burst and that they have that weakness.
The rules of the universe's are different. In the Burst universe, bursting is a cornerstone of how beys work. It's not anyone's fault. These two universe weren't meant to be compared in this way. There's nothing to blame anyone for. There has to be a basis for comparison, and there isn't one here because how beys literally function is completely different between the universes.

All we’re saying is to bring the power level down nothing more nothing less.
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:26 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The rules of the universe's are different. In the Burst universe, bursting is a cornerstone of how beys work. It's not anyone's fault. These two universe weren't meant to be compared in this way. There's nothing to blame anyone for. There has to be a basis for comparison, and there isn't one here because how beys literally function is completely different between the universes.

In order to then compare reasonably they have to be on the same standard. It's the only way to attempt a reasonable comparison. You can't have beys that literally can't burst against beys where the cornerstone is to burst. It wouldn't be comparing like with like. Which is the whole reason you'd get rid of the supernatural components, because the rules are different.
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:26 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The rules of the universe's are different. In the Burst universe, bursting is a cornerstone of how beys work. It's not anyone's fault. These two universe weren't meant to be compared in this way. There's nothing to blame anyone for. There has to be a basis for comparison, and there isn't one here because how beys literally function is completely different between the universes.

A beyblade multiverse could never exist, they can’t just alter power levels like that. If they want all these characters to be at the same power level the manga writers will have to create an entirely seperate continuity with its own rules based on mutual decision.
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:34 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: All we’re saying is to bring the power level down nothing more nothing less.

A beyblade multiverse could never exist, they can’t just alter power levels like that. If they want all these characters to be at the same power level the manga writers will have to create an entirely seperate continuity with its own rules based on mutual decision.

Exactly.
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:34 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: All we’re saying is to bring the power level down nothing more nothing less.

In order to then compare reasonably they have to be on the same standard. It's the only way to attempt a reasonable comparison. You can't have beys that literally can't burst against beys where the cornerstone is to burst. It wouldn't be comparing like with like. Which is the whole reason you'd get rid of the supernatural components, because the rules are different.

Well why not? Why can’t some beyblade’s just be built to jot burst? It’s unfair true but hey that just sucks for burst.
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:21 AM)Admiral W Wrote: In Burst it is. Which is the point.

you can't say it's burst fault for being able to burst that's a system that's like blaming the dragoon for not being like storm Pegasus which it's not dragoon fault it's how system work tgaes why their call system . if you guys are going to compare all mfb beys got to be like burst if you guys want put burst on mfb universe than their not going to be burst but full on metal it's that simple
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:34 AM)Admiral W Wrote: In order to then compare reasonably they have to be on the same standard. It's the only way to attempt a reasonable comparison. You can't have beys that literally can't burst against beys where the cornerstone is to burst. It wouldn't be comparing like with like. Which is the whole reason you'd get rid of the supernatural components, because the rules are different.

Well why not? Why can’t some beyblade’s just be built to jot burst? It’s unfair true but hey that just sucks for burst.
i mean its kinda in the name of burst. cuz the beys burst
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:34 AM)Admiral W Wrote: In order to then compare reasonably they have to be on the same standard. It's the only way to attempt a reasonable comparison. You can't have beys that literally can't burst against beys where the cornerstone is to burst. It wouldn't be comparing like with like. Which is the whole reason you'd get rid of the supernatural components, because the rules are different.

Because there's no basis for comparison. Once again the rules are different. It's a naturally unbalanced comparison. The universes are not meant to be compared like this.