Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 14, 2021  1:24 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ryuga definitely has both the skills and the resonance to take down Shu. There’s nothing Shu can really do (he would put up a fight I guess but I’m just taunting Shu)

Shu has mastery of his bey but he was never really the super strong resonance guy, and L-Drago's masterful combo of metal and rubber just overpowers.

Not to mention the FS that somehow just works perfectly. Ryuga’s even prepared for left spins as shown by King who’s bey is arguably somewhat like Spriggan. Also L-Drago can’t bust unlike Spriggan.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:24 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ryuga definitely has both the skills and the resonance to take down Shu. There’s nothing Shu can really do (he would put up a fight I guess but I’m just taunting Shu)

Shu has mastery of his bey but he was never really the super strong resonance guy, and L-Drago's masterful combo of metal and rubber just overpowers.

I wouldn't necessarily say that. He has a very strong bond with Spryzen, especially after he was saved by Valt.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:26 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:24 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Shu has mastery of his bey but he was never really the super strong resonance guy, and L-Drago's masterful combo of metal and rubber just overpowers.

Not to mention the FS that somehow just works perfectly. Ryuga’s even prepared for left spins as shown by King who’s bey is arguably somewhat  like Spriggan. Also L-Drago can’t bust unlike Spriggan.

No way Spryzen has the power to knock out L-Drago. It's super heavy and will prob just avoid the big attacks anyways so ye.
Zac is 50/50 for being Brooklyn succesor lol
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:25 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:24 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: It was Shu own fault he turned into Red Eye

I mean you could argue that yeah. If he didn't have such a stubborn nature he wouldn't have been so focused on being mad and revenge on Lui so he wouldn't get manipulated by Ashtem.

I mean he wasn't mad at lui though he was mad at himself they only reason shu became red eye is cause of valt and the promise they made lui just happen to be in the way
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:28 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:25 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I mean you could argue that yeah. If he didn't have such a stubborn nature he wouldn't have been so focused on being mad and revenge on Lui so he wouldn't get manipulated by Ashtem.

I mean he wasn't mad at lui though he was mad at himself they only reason shu became red eye is cause of valt and the promise they made lui just happen to be in the way

He also held a grudge against Lui seeing as he could never beat him.
One thing I never understood is why can’t someone just make an absolutely op bey?
Another thing as far as this ranking goes, if we're ranking this bladers in burst terms then we'd have to convert the beys to burst standards as well. For example, MFB beys don't burst but if we're placing them in the Burst universe then that would have be null in void.
I just think shu wanted to be the strongest specially after he got beaten by Free. Ashtem did say he would make him the strongest or something.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: One thing I never understood is why can’t someone just make an absolutely op bey?

It would be super hard to control but if you hard a strong will it would prob work out just fine.
Controling your beys in minute is not so hard lol
I know some people haven't watched OG but like Kai??????????
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:29 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:28 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I mean he wasn't mad at lui though he was mad at himself they only reason shu became red eye is cause of valt and the promise they made lui just happen to be in the way

He also held a grudge against Lui seeing as he could never beat him.

never said he didn't I just said lui wasn't the main point he just happen to be a wall . of course he would have a grudge against lui the guy was what separated him from reaching his goal plus the fact that lui is responsible for the scar on shu's eye but like said lui  wasn't the main dishes just a dish to get eaten
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:30 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Another thing as far as this ranking goes, if we're ranking this bladers in burst terms then we'd have to convert the beys to burst standards as well. For example, MFB beys don't burst but if we're placing them in the Burst universe then that would have be null in void.

What? That’s unfair as they’re just two different systems the MFB ones are just built differently, and the burst ones burst which is just their fault that it’s how they work.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:32 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I know some people haven't watched OG but like Kai??????????

huh?
I mean if you put mfb bladers in burst of course mfb beys loses that none burst thing that's why it's called burst l Drago would have burst stopper or infinity lock but it would burst and that amount of metal would drop to be same amount as longinus
Know one knows Kai except himself and Dranzer. Though Im his number 1 fan.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:30 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Another thing as far as this ranking goes, if we're ranking this bladers in burst terms then we'd have to convert the beys to burst standards as well. For example, MFB beys don't burst but if we're placing them in the Burst universe then that would have be null in void.

What? That’s unfair as they’re just two different systems the MFB ones are just built differently, and the burst ones burst which is just their fault that it’s how they work.

That's the whole point of why these comparisons are by their very nature flawed. Two different systems where things are possible in one but impossible in the other. It's naturally unbalanced and it's why as a rule I'd usually don't compare them.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:39 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What? That’s unfair as they’re just two different systems the MFB ones are just built differently, and the burst ones burst which is just their fault that it’s how they work.

That's the whole point of why these comparisons are by their very nature flawed. Two different systems where things are possible in one but impossible in the other. It's naturally unbalanced and it's why as a rule I'd usually don't compare them.

The reason you don’t compare the two is because the power scaling on burst is way to low. The closest thing we’ve got to MFB from burst is dead Phoenix.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:39 AM)Admiral W Wrote: That's the whole point of why these comparisons are by their very nature flawed. Two different systems where things are possible in one but impossible in the other. It's naturally unbalanced and it's why as a rule I'd usually don't compare them.

The reason you don’t compare the two is because the power scaling on burst is way to low. The closest thing we’ve got to MFB is Phoenix.

That's not even the case. The rules for what is literally possible are completely different. You can't reasonable compare.
Spriggan taking something similar to Variares mhm. That Zeta driver tho.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Spriggan taking something similar to Variares mhm. That Zeta driver tho.

The turbo blades as well (sorta)