Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 14, 2021  1:14 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:32 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If everyone was defaulted to Burst power scaling and couldn't use any unreasonable fantasy elements who would be your top 5?

that's kind of hard even if you out them on equal footing now if we go with rago and Brooklyn they way their built these 2 would most likely be top 2 the last 3 is hard to make cause Tyson,  ginkga and valt would be neck to neck same goes with kai, ryuga and shu oof what a hard list to make it would be one H of a battle between them for that big 5 spot . I just realize i probably just give a top 10 just add free or kyoya and you got a top 10 that's a stack top 10 lol

Lol I know hard question but Yeah, I'd say Rago then Brooklyn for top 2. They just built different.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:11 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Physical manifesting of one's bey isn't possible in Burst which is why Burst Bladers can't do it, and Shu is known for rigorous training.

Have you even seen Ryuga’s training? It’s way more rigorous than anything we’ve seen in burst.

A lot of the training we've seen in MFB is due to the extreme powers the bladers and beys possess. Things that aren't possible in Burst which were not considering for this ranking.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:16 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Have you even seen Ryuga’s training? It’s way more rigorous than anything we’ve seen in burst.

A lot of the training we've seen in MFB is due to the extreme powers the bladers and beys possess. Things that aren't possible in Burst which were not considering for this ranking.

Not necessarily. Lots of people are just insanely strong compared to Burst lol. The actual supernatural powers come in later.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:11 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Physical manifesting of one's bey isn't possible in Burst which is why Burst Bladers can't do it, and Shu is known for rigorous training.

Have you even seen Ryuga’s training? It’s way more rigorous than anything we’ve seen in burst. Ain’t no way Shu’s beating Ryuga

although it's true that ryuga has done alot of rigorous training or wouldn't apply in burst cause they would be on equal plain field the training ryuga has done in mfb are inhuman but if it's in burst world his training would be like free,  lui and shu way of training.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:16 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Have you even seen Ryuga’s training? It’s way more rigorous than anything we’ve seen in burst.

Ryuga’s training isn’t impossible. All there is to it is living life to the extreme which is not out of reach for humans.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:17 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:16 AM)Admiral W Wrote: A lot of the training we've seen in MFB is due to the extreme powers the bladers and beys possess. Things that aren't possible in Burst which were not considering for this ranking.

Not necessarily. Lots of people are just insanely strong compared to Burst lol. The actual supernatural powers come in later.

They are strong but I remember training with Kyoya for example where part of his regimen was blasting through tornados will Leone, that's definitely supernatural in nature lol.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:16 AM)Admiral W Wrote: A lot of the training we've seen in MFB is due to the extreme powers the bladers and beys possess. Things that aren't possible in Burst which were not considering for this ranking.

Ryuga’s training isn’t impossible. All there is to it is living life to the extreme which is very capable for humans.

but it's not something apply in burst though theirs no blader in burst that lives in the wild travel trains in volcanoes . ryuga way of training would be different cause of different setting. the only 2 bladers that showcase what living in wild could be or a difficult environment is free or shu during his time in the snake pit . lui does that too going by how dangerous it was when hyuga and Hilaru went to challenge him
Shu is only good at mentoring and being overrated lol
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:19 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:17 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Not necessarily. Lots of people are just insanely strong compared to Burst lol. The actual supernatural powers come in later.

They are strong but I remember training with Kyoya for example where part of his regimen was blasting through tornados will Leone, that's definitely supernatural in nature lol.

Well with Ryuga I remember in Metal Fury he was just living life in the wilderness, facing the raw unfiltered elements and hardening himself.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:19 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:17 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Not necessarily. Lots of people are just insanely strong compared to Burst lol. The actual supernatural powers come in later.

We get a taste of what Ryuga does and the only thing he does with his bey is hunt fish which can easily be done by tools made from the surrounding environment.
We've also seen that it's not always the physicality that does the trick in Burst. Xander for example is probably the physically strongest blader in Burst but he isn't even in the Big 5.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:20 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ryuga’s training isn’t impossible. All there is to it is living life to the extreme which is very capable for humans.

but it's not something apply in burst though theirs no blader in burst that lives in the wild travel trains in volcanoes . ryuga way of training would be different cause of different setting

We can still assume that the terrains through which he goes through would be similair (not to mention this doesn’t take place in the burst universe they just have relative abilities and scaling)
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:21 AM)Admiral W Wrote: We've also seen that it's not always the physicality that does the trick in Burst. Xander for example is probably the physically strongest blader in Burst but he isn't even in the Big 5.

Well with Ryuga even without powers he's just super strong. Also your strength physically gives you a more powerful launch so its useful in the long run.
I loved how Kai showed his true beyspirit and held out till the end even if Dranzer did get shattered.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:21 AM)Admiral W Wrote: We've also seen that it's not always the physicality that does the trick in Burst. Xander for example is probably the physically strongest blader in Burst but he isn't even in the Big 5.

Ryuga definitely has both the skills and the resonance to take down Shu. There’s nothing Shu can really do (he would put up a fight I guess but I’m just taunting Shu)
It was Shu own fault he turned into Red Eye
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:21 AM)Admiral W Wrote: We've also seen that it's not always the physicality that does the trick in Burst. Xander for example is probably the physically strongest blader in Burst but he isn't even in the Big 5.

Ryuga definitely has both the skills and the resonance to take down Shu. There’s nothing Shu can really do (he would put up a fight I guess but I’m just taunting Shu)

Shu has mastery of his bey but he was never really the super strong resonance guy, and L-Drago's masterful combo of metal and rubber just overpowers.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:20 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: but it's not something apply in burst though theirs no blader in burst that lives in the wild travel trains in volcanoes . ryuga way of training would be different cause of different setting

We can still assume that the terrains through which he goes through would be similair (not to mention this doesn’t take place in the burst universe they just have relative abilities and scaling)

fair points I just edit what I said which would help ryuga case in training since I give a few examples the only example surprisingly
Ryuga has gone way more training than anyone else in beyblade
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Well with Ryuga even without powers he's just super strong. Also your strength physically gives you a more powerful launch so its useful in the long run.

It only takes you but so far, as is the case with Xander. So truthfully the whole physical strength thing only plays but so much of role. Not taking away from Ryuga's strength, I just don't think his physicality (some of which I do believe is possible in Burst) would necessarily put him above Shu. They're about level imo.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:24 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: It was Shu own fault he turned into Red Eye

I mean you could argue that yeah. If he didn't have such a stubborn nature he wouldn't have been so focused on being mad and revenge on Lui so he wouldn't get manipulated by Ashtem.
Stupid Requiem. Could have kept Legend Spryzen for the whole season lol