Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 13, 2021  11:20 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: wait what are the beystadiums in burst made out of

thats a good question that i cant answer
(Jan. 13, 2021  11:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Justice Five
[Image: e873fb05977da1aaec9d620d6fa9977a.jpg]

I wish they could replicate that in Burst but none of the other groups ever gave the same feeling.
G-Revolutions most legend team in beyblade. Not even BC Sol and Raging Bulls can compare to them
(Jan. 13, 2021  11:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

I wish they could replicate that in Burst but none of the other groups ever gave the same feeling.

Agreed, I really liked BEGA and I don't think we've had a group of five very powerful bladers within the same team on the villains' side for Burst, unless you count Dead Gran but there was really on four since Phi wasn't really a part of their group and Kyle was a bit of a joke TBH.

I would really like it if Theodore Glass somehow returned and recruited like five extremely talented bladers, all with completely new and original beys.
(Jan. 13, 2021  11:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

No Big Five?
Big Five is cool too you know! I like how the 5 top bladers in the world ah you know what I got no words there awesome!
(Jan. 13, 2021  11:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  11:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I wish they could replicate that in Burst but none of the other groups ever gave the same feeling.

No Big Five?

Justice Five is on a whole other level.
Garland- Great Leader and great kung fu skills
Brooklyn- Crazy dude with demon like wings
Ming-Ming- Very cute (no I aint crushing on her like Kenny lol) and good singer. (Zac and Akira are jealous lol)
Mystel- Idk how to describe him but he is very stealthy.
Crusher- Big and Tough but at the same time is very caring shown when he cared for his sick sister in the hospital.
But I aint leaving my boy the G-revolutions out.
Tyson- Cocky, Stupid (sometimes), Arrogant, And Stubborn. But great blader.
Kai- Yeah Kai great leader too and he is honestly a Awesome blader.
Ray- White Tiger. what else is there to say?
Max- While he loses but this guy right here shows the true meaning of fun.
Daichi- Monkey Boy is cool too
(Jan. 13, 2021  11:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  11:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I wish they could replicate that in Burst but none of the other groups ever gave the same feeling.

No Big Five?

the big 5 really wasn't that big of a deal if I'm honest free and lui was they ones who carried that group plus xhaka both ruway and Joshua were good but they never felt big threat really.  a better big 5 would've been free, lui , kurtz,  shu as red eye and sisco just buff him to be stronger now that's a big 5 you would be scared of . the only group that I would say is a mini version of justice 5 was the supreme 4 you felt why the were supreme till the end . z4 was a downgrade of supreme 4 and gt3 was meh
Big Five- Yes
Supreme 4- Yes
GT3- No
Z4- Ew lol
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:06 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  11:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote: No Big Five?

the big 5 really wasn't that big of a deal if I'm honest free and lui was they ones who carried that group plus xhaka both ruway and Joshua were good but they never felt big threat really.  a better big 5 would've been free, lui , kurtz,  shu as red eye and sisco just buff him to be stronger now that's a big 5 you would be scared of . the only group that I would say is a mini version of justice 5 was the supreme 4 you felt why the were supreme till the end . z4 was a downgrade of supreme 4 and gt3 was meh

I do believe Kurtz had retired from professional blading (hence why Free became number 1 and why he wasn’t in the big five).
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:08 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Big Five- Yes
Supreme 4- Yes
GT3- No
Z4- Ew lol

Oh I forgot about that, they called it turbo 4 right in turbo, and Rise 3 in Rise idk?
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:06 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: the big 5 really wasn't that big of a deal if I'm honest free and lui was they ones who carried that group plus xhaka both ruway and Joshua were good but they never felt big threat really.  a better big 5 would've been free, lui , kurtz,  shu as red eye and sisco just buff him to be stronger now that's a big 5 you would be scared of . the only group that I would say is a mini version of justice 5 was the supreme 4 you felt why the were supreme till the end . z4 was a downgrade of supreme 4 and gt3 was meh

I do believe Kurtz had retired from professional blading (hence why Free became number 1 and why he wasn’t in the big five).

yea kurtz retired cause their was no one during that time who could challenge him . what I'm getting at is the big 5 I suggest feels like a real threat. like the starkk pic by the way always a pleasure seeing a bleach fan special starkk
Big Five you say:
Free
Lui
Kurtz
Red Eye
Norman lol
What if they made Norman a relevant challenge and gave Kurtz more screentime.
(Jan. 13, 2021  11:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  11:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote: No Big Five?

Justice Five is on a whole other level.

I've never seen OG so I don't know anything about the Justice Five. Can't really speak to it. What I can say is that I've enjoyed the Big Five.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Big Five you say:
Free
Lui
Kurtz
Red Eye
Norman lol

that also feel like a threat the reason I put sisco is cause I wanted the all type in the top 5 the apex of each of their respectively type.  even boa could feel that 5th spot
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:18 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Big Five you say:
Free
Lui
Kurtz
Red Eye
Norman lol

that also feel like a threat the reason I put sisco is cause I wanted the all type in the top 5 the apex of each of their respectively type.  even boa could feel that 5th spot

I think Boa would be a better person to take that spot tbh.
Is it just me but I feel like burst could pull of the mid season antagonist beys: Flash Leopard and Dranzer GT
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is it just me but I feel like burst could pull of the mid season antagonist beys: Flash Leopard and Dranzer GT

Vise Leopard is a terrible successor to Flash.