Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Why dont you include the Valt vs Aiger fight
Rewatching Metal Masters now. Burst is still my all time favorite, still enjoying this masters binge though. Definitely my favorite MFB season.
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:34 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why dont you include the Valt vs Aiger fight

Aiger vs Phi had better looking scenes so I just chose a gif ofo ne of the scenes I had lying around.
Aw man Im crying cause no one remembers the Kai vs. Brooklyn fight 😭😭
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:36 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aw man Im crying cause no one remembers the Kai vs. Brooklyn fight 😭😭

I remember it, and it was an awesome battle (the rematch I mean).
I usually like the rematches better because their more intense
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:36 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aw man Im crying cause no one remembers the Kai vs. Brooklyn fight 😭😭

The G.O.A.T villain fight
[Image: ME9K.gif]
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:39 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

The G.O.A.T villain fight
[Image: ME9K.gif]

Thank you very much Eclipse Force Sensei
Og's only underrated cause y'all just too lazy to watch it I swear
Nah cause they like burst and mfb more lol. Most of my favorite bladers come from OG
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Og's only underrated cause y'all just too lazy to watch it I swear

That's me.
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Og's only underrated cause y'all just too lazy to watch it I swear

that is true for me lol
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Og's only underrated cause y'all just too lazy to watch it I swear

It’s cause everyone’s so focused on burst that they don’t understand the hokuto no Ken level manliness

My favorite Brooklyn fight.
Please watch OG, its available for free on Youtube on a new and official channel.
[Image: rK8diu.gif]
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:44 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Please watch OG, its available for free on Youtube on a new and official channel.
[Image: rK8diu.gif]

ok i will
just lemme finish the metal saga LOL
The most brutal and bloodiest fight is Kai vs. Brooklyn
Most Godly battle lol was Ryuga vs. Rago
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:56 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: The most brutal and bloodiest fight is Kai vs. Brooklyn

Remember when Rago took on all the legendary bladers over like 10 episodes.
I actually liked the Pluto vs. Kenta fight
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:56 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: The most brutal and bloodiest fight is Kai vs. Brooklyn

Remember when Rago took on all the legendary bladers over like 10 episodes.

That was one of my favorite arcs.
Hands down the World Championships were on fire for all 3 sagas. Im still mad my boy Max ain't got the justice but hey he is still strong
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:59 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hands down the World Championships were on fire for all 3 sagas. Im still mad my boy Max ain't got the justice but hey he is still strong
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 6NLpzRM.jpg][/font]
Name one battle in burst that was intense
(Jan. 09, 2021  2:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Name one battle in burst that was intense

Aiga vs Phi
(Jan. 09, 2021  2:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Name one battle in burst that was intense

There's alot