(Jan. 07, 2021  9:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: My Favorite Bladers
i cant see half of those pics lol

Why are they broken?
(Jan. 07, 2021  9:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  9:07 PM)Pixi Wrote: i cant see half of those pics lol

Why are they broken?

i actually don't know lol
(Jan. 07, 2021  9:08 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  9:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why are they broken?

i actually don't know lol

Huh strange cause it works for me fine
(Jan. 07, 2021  9:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  9:08 PM)Pixi Wrote: i actually don't know lol

Huh strange cause it works for me fine

maybe its just me or something
(Jan. 07, 2021  9:09 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  9:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Huh strange cause it works for me fine

maybe its just me or something

Well Idk maybe cause your not seeing it clear?
Obviously I would save the least the best
Edit: Nvm I put the first pic of Kai in there since he is my favorite.
What was the second to last image of yours
Oh that was Arthur the main antagonist of GT. Poor Arthur never got to see the daylight ever again.
My only favourite characters would be
Free
Zac
Wakiya
Rantaro
Dante
Lui
Fubuki
Daigo
Fumiya
I presented my idea for the Valkyrie Cup yesterday, what ideas do you think would be good in Season 6?

(Jan. 06, 2021  5:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think if they go the Rise route of Valt not doing to much, they could have a Valkyrie Cup where the winner gets to face Valt. Also somewhere near the end of it (outside of cup battle) Valt could face the Delta of the season and win, giving the Delta like character reason to get stronger.
I got no ideas since my iq is down and my brain is dead . I would like to see the World Championships again.
EarthHelios I'd absolutely love to see a return of the International Bladers Cup for the finale. Anyways here's an idea for the next arc after the Valkyrie cup.

So Valt has beat the protag but they won't back down and ask Valt later that day after the Cup ended how they can get stronger. Valt says he should meet his friend Shu. Protag finds out Shu owns an entire Battle Island (not actually like the battle island) where strong participants can come and battle. Its called the Isle of Crimson and essentially super power dudes are there. Not directly organized by Shu all the bladers decide to hold a mini tournament, with newbie protag proving he's tough too despite being, well, new. Shu oversees this from the shadows and tells Valt protag is getting stronger.
Your telling me Shu would be rich???!! Well I guess that makes sense. Honestly just combine Snake Pit, Dread Tower, and Inferno Tower altogether
(Jan. 07, 2021  10:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Your telling me Shu would be rich???!! Well I guess that makes sense. Honestly just combine Snake Pit, Dread Tower, and Inferno Tower altogether

He owns the Red Bulls, that's like the 2nd biggest and strongest team right?
Hmm I wonder one thing: Do they even at all mention any battles that were legend?
(Jan. 07, 2021  10:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hmm I wonder one thing: Do they even at all mention any battles that were legend?

Maybe some references to major ones like Valt vs Lain.
Oh I remember one: When Takanosuke mentions that of Gingka vs. Ryuga
The 3 Legendary Teams
bro why is the metal fusion ending song so beautiful ;-;
Yeah Beigoma Academy is a legend club too! Wow Im dumb lol