Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 07, 2021  7:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Grr If I had to redo LF I would want Hikaru vs. Aiga as the final match not the Valt vs. Lane match

if i could redo the LF i would do valt vs aiga because i kinda want to see them battle
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:33 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Grr If I had to redo LF I would want Hikaru vs. Aiga as the final match not the Valt vs. Lane match

if i could redo the LF i would do valt vs aiga because i kinda want to see them battle

Yeah with Aiga being the winner ofc
and valt being a loser
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:33 PM)Pixi Wrote: if i could redo the LF i would do valt vs aiga because i kinda want to see them battle

Yeah with Aiga being the winner ofc

uhhhhhhhhhhhh
I dont believe in the number 1 blader.

(Jan. 07, 2021  7:35 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah with Aiga being the winner ofc

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

What?
you just can't except that valt is a loser
Well you got Lane who is clearly stronger than him in the anime
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont believe in the number 1 blader.

no its like yk the two times aiga and valt battled. aiga won both of them so i just want valt to win that battle so it could at least be a little even yk yk.

a
Champion for 1 day and then you get dethroned
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh they dueled 3 times lol

OH YEAH THE FIRST EPISODE RIGHT

but still i kinda want valt to win that battle so the score could be even lol
Nah we know who wins its Kumicho cause you know he is the man
the true stupid kid is kenta
All of these are repeated and honestly no one wants to see any of these old ones
kenta vs yu yu won
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: All of these are repeated and honestly no one wants to see any of these old ones

i still wonder to this day how valt does not get dizzy while using that spinny launch lol
Just like how phi or free or zac don't and hyde
Technically speaking Phi did repeat his launch. lol Lui doesnt either
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Just like how phi or free or zac don't

huh ._.
Also Im pretty sure Sisco didnt reuse his launch either