Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 06, 2021  4:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Same like how Kai got the best creepy looks ever

WHAT? KAI IS NEVER CREEPY BROTHER😎 lol
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:04 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Same like how Kai got the best creepy looks ever

WHAT? KAI IS NEVER CREEPY BROTHER😎 lol

Cause you dont watch Og dude
Ha I knew it all along! Kai truly does have the most beyspirit.
that is a lie gingka does kai is a retard
Oh wait I just remembered lol only those 2 got golden auras unlike Ryuga and Tyson
One of the things that's great about Burst and Evolution is that they feel like one story. One season seamlessly flowed into the next.
My favorite arc is Evolution was The International Bladers Cup
tyson = stupid kai = stupid
Fine say whatever you want! But Kai and Tyson are the true OGs!
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote: One of the things that's great about Burst and Evolution is that they feel like one story. One season seamlessly flowed into the next.

Yeah, I get what you mean. The transition between God and Cho-Z was there, but it still was a big timeskip. At least they showed off Fubuki, and started Cho-Z off with Valt as the main man until Aiga showed up and started his MC spotlight. Cho-Z to GT and GT to Sparking transitions literally don't exist. Just new main characters looking to battle old main characters.
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:12 PM)Pixi Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqLRgIbxKMiIvBQ-7VmI3...g&usqp=CAU]
wth is phi's face lmao

(Jan. 06, 2021  4:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: My favorite arc is Evolution was The International Bladers Cup

(Jan. 06, 2021  4:14 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: tyson = stupid kai = stupid
LOOLLLLLLLL BROTHERS😎?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Kai is the best blader there is! You dont know what his greatest sacrifice was
kai is the worst no one eve likes kai but you
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai is the best blader there is! You dont know what his greatest sacrifice was

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh giving his life up to blade brother😎😎? lol...........
Kai was brutally injured. His battle with Tyson is legend which no other battle surpasses!
kai looks like an idiot
And you say Gingka is the best there is? Dont make me laugh. Ryuga is far better than him
NO BROKEN IMAGES STOP
Dont you know that Aiger lost to Hyde which just........