Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 06, 2021  2:12 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The Big 5

Doesn’t the big 5 now consist of Valt, Lane, Shu, Aiga, and Free (in that order) now that Lane beat Shu?
With πŸ‘ huge πŸ˜―πŸ—½ hopes piled on ➑ our πŸ’° backs, The πŸ”‘ train 🚟 set πŸ‘Œ off πŸ‘ towards β›ͺβ›ͺ the ✨ future
πŸ‘Œ Holding πŸ‘πŸ‘ the ticket to πŸ’¦ my πŸ¬πŸ…± dreams πŸ’«πŸ›Œ close, 😜😜 I πŸ’ͺπŸ’° move forward, without a doubt πŸ™… in 🍞 my 😍 mind
These πŸ“€πŸ‘ˆ long, πŸ•‘ endless, never-ending πŸ™…πŸΏ rails Where 🀷🀷 you πŸ‘†πŸ‘‰ get πŸ˜»πŸ‘¨ off πŸ“ž is πŸ’¦ up to πŸ’― you
Chase πŸƒ it, πŸ’¦ chase it I πŸ‘ˆ believe that I'll πŸ‘πŸ€ž get πŸ‘‰ there some day
Run, keep running, run πŸ˜‚ far Get past βš°πŸ—Ώ the countless tears 😭 so 🚫 we can πŸš«πŸ’¦ be stronger πŸ’ͺ Some 🏑 day 🌝🌞 we'll πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¦ get glory, πŸ•³πŸ˜‡ so πŸ‘ŸπŸ˜ until πŸ’―πŸ’― then Turn your βš½πŸ‘Ά dreams into 🚟 reality πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯
Our πŸ‘©πŸ‚ endless adventure πŸ€“ continues

this was BELIEVE BURST'S S1 ENDING CREDITS
Wow Aiga is left to nothing if he is World Champion
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wow Aiga is left to nothing if he is World Champion

What does that mean?
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wow Aiga is left to nothing if he is World Champion

What does that mean?

I’m guessing that he’s saying being champion doesn’t hold much claim these days seeing as the rankings are more dominant. In a way I kind of agree, a title is a title and a rank is a rank.
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

What does that mean?

Remember how they said Aiga was the Strongest Blader in the world?
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:18 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What does that mean?

I remember that back in GT.
Well Valt is either the best blader or the strongest blader. It cannot be both.
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well Valt is either the best blader or the strongest blader. It cannot be both.

I do think that Lane could beat him.
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Fancy beys you stole Count Night:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnEAo5jaZBHyMUsBo8Odo...g&usqp=CAU]

Lol he stole Hoji’s bey and boa’s bey brother 😎 no WONDER THEY STOPPED BEYBLADING!
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:25 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Fancy beys you stole Count Night:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnEAo5jaZBHyMUsBo8Odo...g&usqp=CAU]

Lol he stole Hoji’s bey and boa’s bey brother 😎 no WONDER THEY STOPPED BEYBLADING!

Thats what you think. But we dont know who stole whose bey
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well Valt is either the best blader or the strongest blader. It cannot be both.

That's a strange idea. He certainly can.
I mean Im not saying he cant Im just asking why he would be both
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:18 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What does that mean?

No one actually called him that. Aside from himself.

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean Im not saying he cant Im just asking why he would be both

Why wouldn't he? It's been directly stated that he is both.
And Im pretty sure Rago was the strongest blader in mfb.
What are you guys' desires for season 6? What do you want to see most?
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:29 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:18 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Remember how they said Aiga was the Strongest Blader in the world?

No one actually called him that. Aside from himself.

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean Im not saying he cant Im just asking why he would be both

Sure, but that status has generally shifted towards a certain pink-haired, human-like, hedgehog who associates with the devil.
Lol dang it HIKARU AND HYUGA ARE SO LAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEE IN THE ANIME LOL BROTHERS😎
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:34 AM)ValtryekΒ Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:29 AM)AdmiralΒ W Wrote: No one actually called him that. Aside from himself.

Sure, but that status has generally shifted towards a certain pink-haired, human-like, hedgehog who associates with the devil.

If you mean Lean , that's debatable. If you mean Harry, then good lord.
WAITTT- WAITT- LANE REALLY IS THE STRONGEST BLADER NOW! He’s 1v2 almost every single legend now! And shu still hasn’t done anything brother 😎 lol
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:38 AM)AdmiralΒ W Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:34 AM)ValtryekΒ Aoi Wrote: Sure, but that status has generally shifted towards a certain pink-haired, human-like, hedgehog who associates with the devil.

If you mean Lean , that's debatable. If you mean Harry, then good lord.
Harry doesn't have pink hair. For lean it's clearly his the strongest now Valt and shu has always been somewhat equal to each other so lean beating them both means that lean has taken that spot
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:54 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:38 AM)AdmiralΒ W Wrote: If you mean Lean , that's debatable. If you mean Harry, then good lord.
Harry doesn't have pink hair. For lean it's clearly his the strongest now Valt and shu has always been somewhat equal to each other so lean beating them both means that lean has taken that spot

Why the headhog reference then lol? Anyway. The outcome of Valt's battle with Lane was purely to move him on to battling Shu.