Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

There's no humour in making fun of the dead.
I was actually crying when I "thought" Kai died even tho he didn't
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:01 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:00 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: ISSA JOKE LOL BROTHER😎?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Idrc if its a joke you shouldn't say that even as a joke.

LOL FREE... HOYA THATS A ANIME CHARACTER, I AM NOT TAKING THAT BACK brother😎

(Jan. 05, 2021  8:02 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: There's no humour in making fun of the dead.

AN ANIME CHARACTER DEATH??!!?!?
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:03 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:01 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Idrc if its a joke you shouldn't say that even as a joke.

LOL FREE... HOYA THATS A ANIME CHARACTER, I AM NOT TAKING THAT BACK brother😎

(Jan. 05, 2021  8:02 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: There's no humour in making fun of the dead.

I thought you said that to someone, but death is still death and don't make fun of it. End of!
that is not how you spell humor
I'm sorry if you don't like the UK spelling of humour
I fear the day burst ends we will never see beyblade again
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I fear the day burst ends we will never see beyblade again

Lol we won’t I am NOT watching after that

(Jan. 05, 2021  8:05 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:03 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: LOL FREE... HOYA THATS A ANIME CHARACTER, I AM NOT TAKING THAT BACK brother😎

I thought you said that to someone, but death is still death and don't make fun of it. End of!
Of COURSE I WOULD NEVER MAKE FUN OF THE DEAD free... Hoya brother😎! Only beyblade deaths lol
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I fear the day burst ends we will never see beyblade again

What??????
Its only been you TrustBEE and GodzillaFan101 saying ridiculous things
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

What??????

Yassssssss!!!
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

What??????

Its a joke
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its only been you TrustBEE and GodzillaFan101 saying ridiculous things

Lol like what?
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:11 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I fear I may never see my favs again!

Like FREE?!???!?!??!?!
I am putting my bets the next saga will bring some flying beyblades
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I am putting my bets the next saga will bring some flying beyblades

Oh my LOL I don’t know what u can do now with beyblades lol
Bruh say that to Tyson who literally was the first blader to have a flying bey XD
Mann I REALLY REALLY LOVE  MY NEW PFP PIC! Don’t u think it’s cool 🌍 Helios brother😎?!

(Jan. 05, 2021  8:13 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I thought kitts bey could fly.

Yeah 🌍 Helios! We don’t need actual flying beys we got Kitt!
I find it funny that the black hole appeared and yet Kai went going no matter how many times he got knocked out. Now thats what I call persistence
I only like it cuz it describes you nothing else.