Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 05, 2021  7:00 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  6:59 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: HE GOT 1 POINT THOOOOOOOOO!!! Brother😎

ye after making cho-z achilles

YEH, WHAT DID U EXPECT HIM TO BEAT SHU WITH Z ACHILLES lol?!?!!!!?!? Brother😎?!

(Jan. 05, 2021  7:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Phi should have used Revive in the anime the whole season. What a waste for Dread Phoenix

Why’s it a waste tho?
here let me make this clear to you: valt sucks gingka is the best in mfb and aiger is the best in burst all done there!
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:00 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:00 PM)Pixi Wrote: ye after making cho-z achilles

YEH, WHAT DID U EXPECT HIM TO BEAT SHU WITH Z ACHILLES lol?!?!!!!?!? Brother😎?!
i was just saying ok
If Spryzen went up the Turbo Rail in the 1st round he might have had a higher chance of bursting Phoenix
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If Spryzen went up the Turbo Rail in the 1st round he might have had a higher chance of bursting Phoenix

There was no fricking rail during that battle lol brother😎

(Jan. 05, 2021  7:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If Spryzen went up the Turbo Rail in the 1st round he might have had a higher chance of bursting Phoenix

Waiitttttt actually was there? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:03 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:

There was no fricking rail during that battle lol brother😎

Breathes in and out* Are you dumb lol nah jk jk. Did you not see the Turbo Rail?
phi is better than valt

-insert cho-z spriggan getting broken-
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:03 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: There was no fricking rail during that battle lol brother😎

Breathes in and out* Are you dumb lol nah jk jk. Did you not see the Turbo Rail?

U- U- U CALLING ME DUMB!?!??!?!
yo no one wants to see that
yeah he called you dumb
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:06 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah he called you dumb

Oh nahhhhhh godbilla brother😎 we gotta tagteam 🌍 Helios now!
YEAH LETS GET HIM
Turbo Spryzen is probally the best Turbo bey there is.
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:05 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yo no one wants to see that

He kinda roasting pixisticks inability to not get a picture without all the letters lol brother😎 nah jk Lol
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Turbo Spryzen is probally the best Turbo bey there is.

No URRRRRRRR DUMB say it with ME GODBILLA BROTHER😎
earthhelios has never seen mfb or burst
321 TAG TEAM!!!!!!!!!!
Garland be pulling out those ninja moves on Kai and Tyson
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:08 PM)Pixi Wrote: ok the tag team battle between GodzillaFan101 and TrustBEE vs EarthHelios will start!

HELP US TOO LOL BROTHER😎!