Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Suoh would make a great antagonist. I love his attitude
Hot Take #Unknown:
Cho-Z was due to fail in the power scaling market from the start, by having Aiga's first rival be Valt. I mean, Valt has Shu and Rantaro, while Drum has Delta and Amane, who would all be decent matches for him, but Fubuki and Ranjiro? I can tell what they may have been going for, but Aiga had outstripped them by far around halfway through the season. Having Valt as his main rival basically led to him jumping up a few stages in a matter of MONTHS.

Warning: This is an extremely hot take.
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:21 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Hot Take #Unknown:
Cho-Z was due to fail in the power scaling market from the start, by having Aiga's first rival be Valt. I mean, Valt has Shu and Rantaro, while Drum has Delta and Amane, who would all be decent matches for him, but Fubuki and Ranjiro? I can tell what they may have been going for, but Aiga had outstripped them by far around halfway through the season. Having Valt as his main rival basically led to him jumping up a few stages in a matter of MONTHS.

Lol u just wanted to do it didnt u lol?
Gotta admit The whole Black Dranzer story was really interesting and captivated my attention
gingka wantes ryuga dead
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Gotta admit The whole Black Dranzer story was really interesting and captivated my attention

Dang it I didn’t WATCH THE OG OR METAL FIGHT LOL
Yeah whatever. Im only in OG cause of Kai otherwise Id be dead set watching MFB or Burst.
there is no series called metal fight
Oh wow! Someone here is lying about Metal Fight Xd

Agreed. They messed up the 'friend trio' status real hard in Cho-Z.
earthelios knows nothing about mfb
And you know nothing bout OG Godzillafan101 lol jk jk.
more than you kid
Oh yeah right. Pfft I bet you dont know who Ray is.
kid stop playing you can't even name ryugas special move
Oh yeah I dont know who Ryuga is. Never heard of him.
Dragon Emperor Soaring Bite Strike
Dragon Emperor Soaring Destruction
Dragon Emperor Supreme Flight
Dragon Emperor Strong Supreme Soaring
Dragon Empero Life Destrcutor
you googled those stop lying
Bruh if I googled these I would have taken a screenshot and pm it you
its called copy and paste. you lied
yeah sure okay copy and paste
Oh yeah I remember how we kept doing mfb match-ups on here lol. Now its like we forgot about it
proof you have not seen it
If I did not see mfb then how come I talked trash about Ryuga?

Horribly done, and they had multiple opportunities to avoid that problem via Fubuki and Ranjiro but also Kitt. Kitt was wasted when so much could have been mined in the rival department. Unfortunately they threw that potential away.