Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Arthur was really trying to be the main protagonist but got bodied by almost everyone in rise
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:09 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: kyle sucks mask kid

Yeh! HE GOT BODIED IN HIS FIRST BATTLE WITH AIGA! NOT IMPRESSED!
hades kerbecs is a fat beyblade
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:05 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: arthur the nerd kid.

That would be Gwynn, actually.
2+2=4-1=3 qwq mafs.
arthur just dumb
I love the face Lui did in that battle against Free. Man its just awesome!
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:09 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: kyle sucks mask kid

I mean, most mask kids suck, but Kyle sucks even more. Why is he even there anyway?
lui and hyde are both weird sharp teeth
Aiger had sharp teeth in the Japanesse Dub
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:12 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: lui and hyde are both weird sharp teeth

Then you forget Xhaka, Jin, Sisco, Lodin, and other dudes I forgot or am too lazy to mention.
LOL KYLES THE FIRST RELEVANT BLADER TO BE BURSTED BY AIGA IN THEIR FIRST MATCH LOL
phi has no sharp teeth
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:13 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:12 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: lui and hyde are both weird sharp teeth

Then you forget Xhaka, Jin, Sisco, Lodin, and other dudes I forgot or am too lazy to mention.

Well they’re cooler PINKROSE brother😎!
because we need a weird kid and kyle is weird
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger had sharp teeth in the Japanesse Dub

Unless you're referring to the comically angry style of drawing that happens with basically every hotheaded character in the series, then no.
Kyle is very weird. Ew Gummita said he looked cute XD
can kyle go away
I swear I aint lying. She said it clearly he kinda looked cute
What episode...?

Also TrustBEE, can you please not star every single one of my replies? It's filling up my feed.
in what episode did ginagk want to kill ryuga?
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I swear I aint lying. She said it clearly he kinda looked cute

NOBODY SAID U WERE LYING 🌍 HELIOS BROTHER LOL! But she got more screen time than toko lol!
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:19 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I swear I aint lying. She said it clearly he kinda looked cute

NOBODY SAID U WERE LYING 🌍 HELIOS BROTHER LOL! But she got more screen time than toko lol!

Eh both of em were equal
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:19 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: NOBODY SAID U WERE LYING 🌍 HELIOS BROTHER LOL! But she got more screen time than toko lol!

Eh both of em were equal

Nah toko didn’t make it past the first arc lol

I mean in chozetsu