Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 03, 2021  4:40 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  3:57 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Why do you feel the need for Valt to beat Lui?
its season 5 and he still cant beat lui
its sad tbh

You don't know that, he hasn't fought Lui in foerver.
(Jan. 03, 2021  3:43 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  3:10 PM)g2_ Wrote: I fail to see your point, Valt can still beat Lui in the anime.

I fail to see the point about Valt NEEDING to defeat Lui. He technically did in a tag battle anyway. Still, defeating Lui was not as important as the endgame with Shu, so it's not needed.

YESSSSSSSS!!! If HIRO MORITA THOUGHT BEATING LUI WAS SO IMPORTANT, HE WOULDVE DONE IT BUT HE DIDNT BECUZ IT DIDNT MATTER COMPARED TO VALT AND SHU and yeah! Even the anime tries to show that their rivalry still stands unlike the manga that didn’t care about it after evolution

(Jan. 03, 2021  4:40 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  3:57 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Why do you feel the need for Valt to beat Lui?
its season 5 and he still cant beat lui
its sad tbh

Really pixisticks 😑😑😑😑😑
(Jan. 03, 2021  4:43 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  3:43 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I fail to see the point about Valt NEEDING to defeat Lui. He technically did in a tag battle anyway. Still, defeating Lui was not as important as the endgame with Shu, so it's not needed.

YESSSSSSSS!!! If HIRO MORITA THOUGHT BEATING LUI WAS SO IMPORTANT, HE WOULDVE DONE IT BUT HE DIDNT BECUZ IT DIDNT MATTER COMPARED TO VALT AND SHU and yeah! Even the anime tries to show that their rivalry still stands unlike the manga that didn’t compare about it after evolution

(Jan. 03, 2021  4:40 PM)Pixi Wrote: its season 5 and he still cant beat lui
its sad tbh

Really pixisticks 😑😑😑😑😑

If the Valt really needed to beat Lui to prove himself, Morita-sensei would've done that battle already. The manga doesn't even focus on their rivalry that much anymore, cause its not needed. Lui isn't a road block that when Valt overcomes its a showcase of getting stronger. Bro he's already stronger than Lui lmao.
(Jan. 03, 2021  4:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  4:43 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: YESSSSSSSS!!! If HIRO MORITA THOUGHT BEATING LUI WAS SO IMPORTANT, HE WOULDVE DONE IT BUT HE DIDNT BECUZ IT DIDNT MATTER COMPARED TO VALT AND SHU and yeah! Even the anime tries to show that their rivalry still stands unlike the manga that didn’t compare about it after evolution

Really pixisticks 😑😑😑😑😑

If the Valt really needed to beat Lui to prove himself, Morita-sensei would've done that battle already. The manga doesn't even focus on their rivalry that much anymore, cause its not needed. Lui isn't a road block that when Valt overcomes its a showcase of getting stronger. Bro he's already stronger than Lui lmao.

yeah you do have a point
(Jan. 03, 2021  4:50 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  4:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If the Valt really needed to beat Lui to prove himself, Morita-sensei would've done that battle already. The manga doesn't even focus on their rivalry that much anymore, cause its not needed. Lui isn't a road block that when Valt overcomes its a showcase of getting stronger. Bro he's already stronger than Lui lmao.

yeah you do have a point

Yeh.......we do. Jk LOLLLLLL!!!

(Jan. 03, 2021  4:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  4:43 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: YESSSSSSSS!!! If HIRO MORITA THOUGHT BEATING LUI WAS SO IMPORTANT, HE WOULDVE DONE IT BUT HE DIDNT BECUZ IT DIDNT MATTER COMPARED TO VALT AND SHU and yeah! Even the anime tries to show that their rivalry still stands unlike the manga that didn’t compare about it after evolution

Really pixisticks 😑😑😑😑😑

That’s why we had aiga beat lui instead of valt😆
Some viewers want to see Lui vs valt to prove valt stronger.
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:05 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Some viewers want to see Lui vs valt to prove valt stronger.

Thats already been proven though.
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:05 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Some viewers want to see Lui vs valt to prove valt stronger.

Thats already been proven though.

Yeh I guess, but still the battles would be fun to watch either way.
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:07 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Thats already been proven though.

Yeh I guess, but still the battles would be fun to watch either way.

That would only exist for fillers sake and stop the plot.
Wow u guys talk about sparking not being that good but also the same ones that say they wanna see XXX vs XXX, THATS WHAT THEY DOING not the manga that has to jump straight to the brothers story and interesting parts and completely ignore every other legend
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:12 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Wow u guys talk about sparking not being that good but also the same ones that say they wanna see XXX vs XXX, THATS WHAT THEY DOING not the manga that has to jump straight to the brothers story and interesting parts and completely ignore every other legend

The manga constantly focuses on Legends, the current arc is just about Hikaru and Hyuga.
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:12 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Wow u guys talk about sparking not being that good but also the same ones that say they wanna see XXX vs XXX, THATS WHAT THEY DOING not the manga that has to jump straight to the brothers story and interesting parts and completely ignore every other legend

The manga constantly focuses on Legends, the current arc is just about Hikaru and Hyuga.

It’s just valt and shu lol

They didn’t actually have any developmental

THE OTHER LEGENDS didn’t have developments

That’s why
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:38 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The manga constantly focuses on Legends, the current arc is just about Hikaru and Hyuga.

It’s just valt and shu lol

That’s why

No Legends have gotten character development, they're side characters. Some show up more than others but thats it. Each Legend with a bey has battled and made an appearance more than once.
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:38 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: It’s just valt and shu lol

That’s why

No Legends have gotten character development, they're side characters. Some show up more than others but thats it. Each Legend with a bey has battled and made an appearance more than once.

WHO?!  WHOOOOOOO?!?!? They all didn’t get to do the things they did in the anime they were actually just there to be beaten by the brothers and then fell outta relevance becuz they’re stories didn’t matter anymore

In the manga
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:44 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: No Legends have gotten character development, they're side characters. Some show up more than others but thats it. Each Legend with a bey has battled and made an appearance more than once.

WHO?!  WHOOOOOOO?!?!? They all didn’t get to do the things they did in the anime they were actually just there to be beaten by the brothers and then fell outta relevance becuz they’re stories didn’t matter anymore

In the manga

Every Legend appearance in chronological order

Valt, Rantaro, and Ranjiro  shocase the new Super King system

Rantaro and Ranjiro appear at the Bombers and fight Hikaru and Hyuga

Wakiya explains the ranking system

Silas and Wakiya are hanging out at a mall and Silas ends up fighting and beating Hikaru

All the Legends make a big appearance at the malls main stage thingy

Hyuga meets Dante at the mall in a later date and also fights him

Silas, Free, Rantaro, and Valt are all seen at BC Sol while the brothers are their to get stronger to challenge the man with First Uranus

When Hikaru and Hyuga are brought to the Legend meeting with Valt, every single Legend makes an appearance aside from Shu and Free

Lui challenges Lain Valhalla

Rantaro and Valt stop the brothers before they can also challenge Lain and train them, afterwards the accompany the bros to their battle with Lain.

Shu shows up at the Lain battle and afterwards agrees to let the brothers come with him to fight Lain.

Shu and the bros go to the Eiffel tower and Shu beats Lain

Hikaru and Hyuga get lost in the woods and saved by Aiger Akabane, they end up frightening Aiger is a 2 v 1 and win.

Valt, Free, Silas, an Rantaro all fight in a battle royale with the brothers in it as well.

Hikaru becomes a Legend after fighting Fubuki Shu gives words of wisdom to the bros before going to fight Lain (he loses Legend status), Lain beats Shu and becomes a Legend. Lain makes appearances when he fights Hikaru at BC Sol as well as Shu, Valt, Silas, and Rantaro.

Lain (now a legend remember that) beats and insults Hikaru. Later Hyuga goes to fight Lain.

Thats a lot of appearances man.
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:44 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: WHO?!  WHOOOOOOO?!?!? They all didn’t get to do the things they did in the anime they were actually just there to be beaten by the brothers and then fell outta relevance becuz they’re stories didn’t matter anymore

In the manga

Every Legend appearance in chronological order

Silas and Wakiya are hanging out at a mall and Silas ends up fighting and beating Hikaru

Silas, Free, Rantaro, and Valt are all seen at BC Sol while the brothers are their to get stronger to challenge the man with First Uranus

When Hikaru and Hyuga are brought to the Legend meeting with Valt, every single Legend makes an appearance aside from Shu and Free

Rantaro and Valt stop the brothers before they can also challenge Lain and train them, afterwards the accompany the bros to their battle with Lain.

Shu shows up at the Lain battle and afterwards agrees to let the brothers come with him to fight Lain.

Hikaru and Hyuga get lost in the woods and saved by Aiger Akabane, they end up frightening Aiger is a 2 v 1 and win.

Valt, Free, Silas, an Rantaro all fight in a battle royale with the brothers in it as well.

Hikaru becomes a Legend after fighting Fubuki Shu gives words of wisdom to the bros before going to fight Lain (he loses Legend status), Lain beats Shu and becomes a Legend. Lain makes appearances when he fights Hikaru at BC Sol as well as Shu, Valt, Silas, and Rantaro.

Lain (now a legend remember that) beats and insults Hikaru. Later Hyuga goes to fight Lain.

I DONT MEAN APPEARANCES I MEAN THE LEGENDS STORIES BEING CONTINUED in the anime becuz in the manga they're only used to progress the asahi brothers arc but the anime keeps theirs relevant

I also i hated the manga for making aiga look FRIGHTENED that was cringey, HES GOTTA BE MAD THATS WHY I LIKED HIM not so frightened that he lost in his first battle and says "they might surpass me and achilles" which i subbed
(Jan. 03, 2021  6:54 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Every Legend appearance in chronological order

I DONT MEAN APPEARANCES I MEAN THE LEGENDS STORIES BEING CONTINUED in the anime becuz in the manga they're only used to progress the asahi brothers arc but the anime keeps theirs relevant

I also i hated the manga for making aiga look FRIGHTENED that was cringey, HES GOTTA BE MAD THATS WHY I LIKED HIM not so frightened that he lost in his first battle and says "they might surpass me and achilles" which i subbed
Their stories aren't continued in the anime either, they're side characters.
Alright Imma say this but the 2 bladers who in all of the saga have really worked hard to redeem themselves is Shu and Ryuga.
Some tag partners I consider good are these:
Tyson and Daichi
Kai and Tala
Lee and Ray
Rick and Max
Julia and Raul
Valt and Shu
Shu and Lane
Lui and Drum
Aiga and Ranjiro (Funny thing is they were tag partners back in Cho-Z)
Drum and Delta
(Jan. 03, 2021  7:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Alright Imma say this but the 2 bladers who in all of the saga have really worked hard to redeem themselves is Shu and Ryuga.
Some tag partners I consider good are these:
Tyson and Daichi
Kai and Tala
Lee and Ray
Rick and Max
Julia and Raul
Valt and Shu
Shu and Lane
Lui and Drum
Aiga and Ranjiro (Funny thing is they were tag partners back in Cho-Z)
Drum and Delta

I would say that Aiga or Phi worked harder to redeem themselves.
Certainly someone will say its gonna be Valt just watch
Phi worked hard to redeem himself?
You sure we're watching the same anime?
(Jan. 03, 2021  8:24 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Phi worked hard to redeem himself?
You sure we're watching the same anime?

There’s gotta be a reason that the legends just decided to forgive him.
I hate to say this but 2 vs 1 matches never turn out good. Even tho Arthur vs. Delta and Drum was quite good. Lui could have takeon on Free and Sisco easily