Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Stinky idiot 😡 (Jokes aside, this claim is factually wrong. You can personally prefer the animation though.)
[Image: wzN32eM.jpg]
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:42 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Even thought lui lost?

Boi Im talking bout my boys the 1st beyblade saga

WAIT WHAT LOLLLLLLLL??!?!? Brother?!😎
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:43 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Stinky idiot 😡 (Jokes aside, this claim is factually wrong)

That a big fat lie haha
Kai deserves the title best blader in OG!!!!
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:41 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: No he's a drum

[Image: hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCPYBEIoBSFXyq4...2QWk34AWfw]

car drum would like to talk to you.
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:43 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Stinky idiot 😡 (Jokes aside, this claim is factually wrong)

That a big fat lie haha
You are a lie
Eclipse really hates this episode doesn’t he.........jk LOL BROTHER😎
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:44 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: That a big fat lie haha
You are a lie

What What???!!!
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:43 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Your so hooked on about the animation.

If you actually read what I said I said I still like the episode its a big fact epic gamer but the animation levels are different. Its a response to people who claim this battle has some of the best animation when thats just not ttrue. It is still an epic battle though.
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:44 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: That a big fat lie haha
You are a lie

Ok eclipse let’s not roast people on this site calling them a lie........IM KIDDING LOL BROTHER😎
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:44 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You are a lie

What What???!!!

[Image: shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNGO2ndGfBSKZSEawIr...U&usqp=CAE]
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:45 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:43 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Your so hooked on about the animation.

If you actually read what I said I said I still like the episode its a big fact epic gamer but the animation levels are different. Its a response to people who claim this battle has some of the best animation when thats just not ttrue. It is still an epic battle though.

I've understood what you've said about the Anime, since thats how many times you mentioned it. I'm just saying.
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:46 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What What???!!!

[Image: shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNGO2ndGfBSKZSEawIr...U&usqp=CAE]

LMAO HAHAHA
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:44 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:41 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: No he's a drum

[Image: hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCPYBEIoBSFXyq4...2QWk34AWfw]

car drum would like to talk to you.

That's... Horrible
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:46 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:45 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If you actually read what I said I said I still like the episode its a big fact epic gamer but the animation levels are different. Its a response to people who claim this battle has some of the best animation when thats just not ttrue. It is still an epic battle though.

I've understood what you've said about the Anime, since thats how many times you mentioned it. I'm just saying.

I'm just putting evidence to prove my point since there will be big mad people
Alright thats the last straw from all of you! I officialy quit burst from this whole fricking animation war. Ok Kai get ready for when I see you again haha
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Alright thats the last straw from all of you! I officialy quit burst from this whole fricking animation war. Ok Kai get ready for when I see you again haha

Rewatch Og its the best gen
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:46 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:46 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I've understood what you've said about the Anime, since thats how many times you mentioned it. I'm just saying.

I'm just putting evidence to prove my point since there will be big mad people

YEH!! LIKE MEEEE😡😡😡!! Jk lol brothers😎
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:47 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Alright thats the last straw from all of you! I officialy quit burst from this whole fricking animation war. Ok Kai get ready for when I see you again haha

Rewatch Og its the best gen
I couldnt agree anymore
How many times have I been irriritated by all of you.

Someone doesn't understand not to like my posts anymore.

WHYYYYY ARE UUUUU QUITTTTING!? LOL?! Also I actually have the last straw so I dunno what ur doing!!
Woohoo Kai vs. Tyson is the best battle ever! Not even the 2 others can match this one!
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:48 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: How many times have I been irritated by all of you.

I'm constantly irritated about this sites stinky rules tbh
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:48 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: How many times have I been irriritated by all of you.

Someone doesn't understand not to like my posts anymore.

Too many times