Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

you know I've start rewatching sparking with my little bro and sis (my Gf sibling to be correct) and I'm actually starting to like the lane and shu relationships and also they put them as team I like that their trying different kind of relationship/friendship like the lui and drum or sisco and free those 3 are very interesting cause you wouldn't usually see them as tag partners.  they don't just put to op together but they put them cause of how different the interaction are
is it legal to awaken tempest dragon with your hand?
(Dec. 31, 2020  8:55 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: is it legal to awaken tempest dragon with your hand?

As long as you don’t get caught.
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  8:55 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: is it legal to awaken tempest dragon with your hand?

As long as you don’t get caught.

so not at tourneys but at home?
(Dec. 31, 2020  10:28 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: As long as you don’t get caught.

so not at tourneys but at home?

Pretty sure.
(Dec. 31, 2020  10:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  10:28 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: so not at tourneys but at home?

Pretty sure.

k thx jupiter
What is one thing you like and hate about Sparking so far?
(Dec. 31, 2020  10:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What is one thing you like and hate about Sparking so far?

i hate phi not being in it and i like the customization of the new system
(Dec. 31, 2020  10:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What is one thing you like and hate about Sparking so far?

I hate returning cast just there to be slapped by someone in the main cast. I like seeing all the legends again
Well I like the legends returning but not how they're being treated
I hate seeing the legends lose rapidly. I like how Valt and Shu got destroyed by Lane easily
I can't wait to see how Hyuga and Hikaru work together for these next matches
(Dec. 31, 2020  10:42 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well I like the legends returning but not how they're being treated

(Dec. 31, 2020  10:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hate seeing the legends lose rapidly. I like how Valt and Shu got destroyed by Lane easily

It’s either the legends get destroyed or...........they get destroyedddddd

Is this a round robin tournament or a international bladers cup?
(Jan. 01, 2021  1:06 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  10:42 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well I like the legends returning but not how they're being treated

(Dec. 31, 2020  10:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hate seeing the legends lose rapidly. I like how Valt and Shu got destroyed by Lane easily

It’s either the legends get destroyed or...........they get destroyedddddd

Is this a round robin tournament or a international bladers cup?

To answer your question Imma say ist none lol
Joshua didn’t last 5 seconds in the manga unlike Zac

Dude beat valt then lost to red eye and immediately fell out of relevance
(Jan. 01, 2021  1:15 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Joshua was irreleveant from the start

I hated cooza in the manga, he was a decepticon
wow morita-san is an amazing artist
The rival to the protagonist will always be stronger than them
He wasn’t NICE! He was fake and crushed valts hand, completely opposite of how he was in the anime

(Jan. 01, 2021  1:18 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: The rival to the protagonist will always be stronger than them

Whoooooooooooooooooo
(Jan. 01, 2021  1:18 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: He wasn’t NICE! He was fake and crushed valts hand, completely opposite of how he was in the anime

(Jan. 01, 2021  1:18 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: The rival to the protagonist will always be stronger than them

Whoooooooooooooooooo
Shu to Valt
(Jan. 01, 2021  1:18 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: He wasn’t NICE! He was fake and crushed valts hand, completely opposite of how he was in the anime

Whoooooooooooooooooo

It was a prank, like how Pheng made pit falls. They became friends later and he taught Valt how to do a back flip.
“A Beyblade waifu doesn’t exist, prove me wrong.” * Ichika and Valt’s mom: we’re boutta end this man’s whole career
The best good sport quote is :" Put er there!"- Made by Tyson 2002
(Jan. 01, 2021  1:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Whoooooooooooooooooo

It was a prank, like how Pheng made pit falls. They became friends later and he taught Valt how to do a back flip.

UR RIGHHHHHHTTTT!! They ARE STILL BUDDIES! But he also fell out of relevance